Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 81. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
The most important detail when pos-mining on raspberry - flash drive should be the 4th class! If the class of the flash drive is higher then during the mining, the wallet files become read-only and the wallet is turned off
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

That's great to hear, I have noticed that 808 coin is starting to get some more daily volume so your promoting efforts seem to be doing well for the coin. Can you please PM me the other coin you are promoting, thanks as I'm always interested in investing in many different crypto coins more so staking coins like 808 coin.

Thanks.

It's not out yet and to be honest, I'm not a programmer. I like doing the theory and marketing/guiding part. I'm actually part of a much bigger social circle and it's my hope eventually everyone uses all crypto currencies.

I contacted wallet builders and surprisingly, they're still active but it took him a few days to respond. He's a much cheaper option than using the crypto life dev guy. If I don't hear from him again though, my plans for the coin will be put on hold as I'm still writing my altcoin book for amazon.

No problem mate, well once it's released please let me know in a private message. Also just like to know with this book you are writing, will you mention any other crypto coins besides 808 as I have a coin that may well be worth a mention in your book.
Activity: 435
Merit: 400
Some fresh nodes if anyone needs.

addnode=81.21.164.231
addnode=45.76.76.18
addnode=73.30.72.115
addnode=24.193.126.32
addnode=195.200.244.73
addnode=92.170.141.48
addnode=24.55.226.129

Wallet can sync now, thanks for the help. I had tried nodes on first page but doesnt work.  Connection time out for all nodes in debug.log.
i started to stake 19,000 coins at my local wallet for 6-8 hours a day as an experiment, in a week i`ll report back how much reward coins i got. i will also do the math of how much i`m getting from poswallet and will decide what is better.

You might have to wait for a while. 19000 coins isn't a lot so difficulty will take a few days at least to overcome.
I also started my next coin so I'll be promoting that and 808coin.

My small test efforts for promoting 808coin seem to be working really well. I'm trying to be careful not to over promote it as to push the price too high.

That's great to hear, I have noticed that 808 coin is starting to get some more daily volume so your promoting efforts seem to be doing well for the coin. Can you please PM me the other coin you are promoting, thanks as I'm always interested in investing in many different crypto coins more so staking coins like 808 coin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
i started to stake 19,000 coins at my local wallet for 6-8 hours a day as an experiment, in a week i`ll report back how much reward coins i got. i will also do the math of how much i`m getting from poswallet and will decide what is better.

For 19,000 coins the profit will be on the tenth day
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
who is the dev of 808? the one who started this thread?

and if we cant get contact with him so maybe someone who is more technical than us can solve it?

Poswallet has already contacted me and i gave them some ideas to try.

Well that is great to hear and hopefully it won't be too long before the 808 coin wallet is fixed. Did they say what the problem is with their wallet? As it would be interesting to hear what problems they are having considering that some people here are able to stake 808 coins in their local wallets and that the Cryptopia wallet seems to be working just fine.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253

and if we cant get contact with him so maybe someone who is more technical than us can solve it?

Poswallet has already contacted me and i gave them some ideas to try.

Some fresh nodes if anyone needs.

addnode=81.21.164.231
addnode=45.76.76.18
addnode=73.30.72.115
addnode=24.193.126.32
addnode=195.200.244.73
addnode=92.170.141.48
addnode=24.55.226.129

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
I also got a reply in the POSWallet thread that they are trying to fix the issues with the 808 wallet, so for now I give them the benefit of the doubt. This is another problem will have here as we have not heard from the dev of this coin for a while now so I'm hoping that someone can get in contact with the dev so everything can be sorted out asap. I've been slowly moving coins from POSWallet as I'm now able to use my brother's computer so I've been downloading the staking wallets where I hold most coins in and transferring them over to my brother's computer to start staking. Now just waiting on 808 and a couple of other coins that are in maintenance at the moment.

i think the problem is that so many crap coins come and go with huge promises all full of piss and vinegar...... then devs vanish and make a mark in the crypto world. they dont understand alot of people left behind some small investors and some large. My point being that due to the scars left behind from those it is easier to dump a coin at the smallest inkling of a scam, then to hold steady and have faith. I feel posw will come out on top as they have many times. Maybe they need to regroup and reset some priorities and shuffle people around to get support back to high standards and then focus on adding bells whistles. Also, they must be more forthcoming with new developments like changing the voting from once a day to once a week. You cannot modify it then add some text to the add coin page then expect everyone to notice it right off. I know they have to slow down the coins being added because it is over the top and they cant handle the work load. But do so intelligently and with the customers in mind.
Each and every user that is on that site makes a difference and matters. Just here, we each matter and make up a great community. Take that away and posw will fade away and not be worth anything at all.

My two cents on this issue,

Brazilman37BTC
I also got a reply in the POSWallet thread that they are trying to fix the issues with the 808 wallet, so for now I give them the benefit of the doubt. This is another problem will have here as we have not heard from the dev of this coin for a while now so I'm hoping that someone can get in contact with the dev so everything can be sorted out asap. I've been slowly moving coins from POSWallet as I'm now able to use my brother's computer so I've been downloading the staking wallets where I hold most coins in and transferring them over to my brother's computer to start staking. Now just waiting on 808 and a couple of other coins that are in maintenance at the moment.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
hello, where can i mine this coin? pool on the ANN is closed, i would like to start mining and holding this proyect Smiley

I don't know about mining directly the pow portion but you can go on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC buy some 808 and send it to your own wallet and stake it. After 8.08 days, you earn your phat 17.75% interest.

I would highly recommend avoiding poswallet.com because they're starting to act like mt gox. I think scammers are stealing people's 808coin to sell for themselves; prices are going nuts right now.

Edited: Decided to pop into their posw btctalk thread, seems like there aren't too many problems yet with poswallet but it's still throwing up red flags.

just purchased 19,000 808coins, went to deposit at poswallet and got this msg:
"Hey there! POSWallet.com is currently down for updates (4-6hrs total). "

i really hope that now they are going to fix this issue, otherwise 808 coin will not be profitable for me as i cant stake them at my home computer.
i have other pos coins at poswallet and everything is working fine with them. i really dont know whats up with their 808 wallet..........

Well as long as poswallet doesn't go mt. gox then everything should work out fine. cryptopia use to have problems with 808 coin too but they eventually fixed it. you should definitely let us know if issues continue to persist, not just in808 but in other coins as well.

i cant speak for the people at posw, but i know they are trying their best and they may not be as polite and have prefect grammar. but they are trying. my808 coins have been in maint mode as well but i am talking to several support folks there and they are actively attempting to contact the dev of this coin to try and resolve this issue. alot of coin holders are complaining in the slack channels as well. so if anyone has a more direct means of contact for the dev plz pm me so i can pass on the details to the support team. they are anxious to resolve this.

I personally love this coin and love seeing it grow as it has so i am a long term holder.
Have a great day all,

Brazilman37BTC

I was about to come say the same thing! Hopefully, they will be able to reach the Dev soon and be able to fix this.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
hello, where can i mine this coin? pool on the ANN is closed, i would like to start mining and holding this proyect Smiley

I don't know about mining directly the pow portion but you can go on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC buy some 808 and send it to your own wallet and stake it. After 8.08 days, you earn your phat 17.75% interest.

I would highly recommend avoiding poswallet.com because they're starting to act like mt gox. I think scammers are stealing people's 808coin to sell for themselves; prices are going nuts right now.

Edited: Decided to pop into their posw btctalk thread, seems like there aren't too many problems yet with poswallet but it's still throwing up red flags.

i really hope that now they are going to fix this issue, otherwise 808 coin will not be profitable for me as i cant stake them at my home computer.
i have other pos coins at poswallet and everything is working fine with them. i really dont know whats up with their 808 wallet..........

Well as long as poswallet doesn't go mt. gox then everything should work out fine. cryptopia use to have problems with 808 coin too but they eventually fixed it. you should definitely let us know if issues continue to persist, not just in808 but in other coins as well.

i cant speak for the people at posw, but i know they are trying their best and they may not be as polite and have prefect grammar. but they are trying. my808 coins have been in maint mode as well but i am talking to several support folks there and they are actively attempting to contact the dev of this coin to try and resolve this issue. alot of coin holders are complaining in the slack channels as well. so if anyone has a more direct means of contact for the dev plz pm me so i can pass on the details to the support team. they are anxious to resolve this.

I personally love this coin and love seeing it grow as it has so i am a long term holder.
Have a great day all,

Brazilman37BTC
from poswallet from page:

"The following coins will be delisted on 5/15: CON, NODC, OP, ORB, PULSE, PX, RUB, STRB, TAJ, WARP, XJC . Some coins have 0 nodes and withdrawals not possible. If you have a node, let us know. "

808 is next?

i also started to post at posw tread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.new#new

regarding their 808 wallet issue, hopefully they will do something about it and not only speculate how posw coin will worth 1$ by the end of the year.

anyway i encourage everyone to post there too, maybe it will speed up the process of solving this issue.

Thanks mate as I forgot all about this thread they had on here so I will also post on there asking when the 808 coin wallet will be fixed as it is taking too long. It was meant to be fixed by last weekend but now we are mid week and still waiting. I might have to see if my brother will allow me to download the 808 wallet on his computer as he let me download another staking coins wallet which I am now staking on his computer. The problem then is that I need to get my 808 coins off POSWallet which might be difficult if they don't fix their wallet issues.

i also consider to download the wallet to my computer and stake it for 6 hours a day, it is better than any other option right now.

the only way to save our coins from poswallet is to dump them on their exchange for posw coin, but it will be for a lower price, its seems that lost is all around...

"The following coins will be delisted on 5/15: CON, NODC, OP, ORB, PULSE, PX, RUB, STRB, TAJ, WARP, XJC . Some coins have 0 nodes and withdrawals not possible. If you have a node, let us know. "

808 is next?

regarding their 808 wallet issue, hopefully they will do something about it and not only speculate how posw coin will worth 1$ by the end of the year.

anyway i encourage everyone to post there too, maybe it will speed up the process of solving this issue.

Thanks mate as I forgot all about this thread they had on here so I will also post on there asking when the 808 coin wallet will be fixed as it is taking too long. It was meant to be fixed by last weekend but now we are mid week and still waiting. I might have to see if my brother will allow me to download the 808 wallet on his computer as he let me download another staking coins wallet which I am now staking on his computer. The problem then is that I need to get my 808 coins off POSWallet which might be difficult if they don't fix their wallet issues.
Huh, there is no working pools for 808... low diff and easy to mine.
So  Grin

Cool 808 is ready in our pool! (1 Hour Payment Period)  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe
Thanks. I knew you were the guy to ask.

thanks added to the op.

808 is next?

Yes lets hope it doesn't because just looking at the pool a lot of people will lose a lot of 808 coins as there is just over 22 million 808 coins in the pool on POSWallet. I just hope it gets fixed as it's now been around a week since it has been down. I have noticed some of coins always in maintenance as well suck as ZEIT and Magi, Just like 808 they are always in maintenance as well.
Activity: 504
Huh, there is no working pools for 808... low diff and easy to mine.
So  Grin

Cool 808 is ready in our pool! (1 Hour Payment Period)  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe
Thanks. I knew you were the guy to ask.
Pages:
Jump to: