Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [888] [SCRYPT] OctoCoin ◦ The Power of Eight ◦ Don't Blink - page 24. (Read 297651 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i'll tell you when it happened, the very moment it was revealed that this was a SCAM COIN. lol.

PM coinsolidation if you want to enlist his help to fix the coin, he offered, i'd accept if i was concerned about getting the coin listed again (can't find it on bittrex anymore).
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

MORE SELFINFLICTED DRAMA WITHOUT ANY PROGRESS PLS !!!111

Grin
Wake up and do something instead ffs. Cant believe this.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PLEASE FIX IT. -signed the entire octo community.

and to others who are trying to disrespect me, go fuck yourselves.

me calling shit as it is, is NOT the reason why this thread is a joke, if you think that's the case then you need to get a fucking clue. My post was hilarious, sorry it flew over your head. And stop talking like Edric has said that he's fixing it, he's never said that. ever. not once. some other jackass who's been in this thread for 5 minutes claimed as much, and you bitches are falling in the same trap again. somebody promises that something nebulous is happening behind the scenes, and all you cunts take them at their word, then stand around waiting for it to happen. "maybe they aren't here because of the constant whining" LOLOL let me laugh all the way to the non-existent bank that's partnered with octocoin. pathetic. You people deserve to have been scammed out of every cent.

that being said, coinsolodation, please fix out coin! LOL. if you can somehow get this trading again, i'll give you a % of the money i can recover after this coin gets dumped back to the stone age.

HA HA HA!

Slick are you calling people out for being disrespectful (by saying you winge, which you do, a lot) whilst at the same time telling people to go fuck them selves, calling someone who has (it appears) tried to get the ball rolling on the coin again a jackass, calling anyone who isn't whining along with you 'bitches' and then because you can't see the sarcasm calling someone a cunt who deserves to be scammed?

You clearly have you knickers in a twist, although it seems to have been that way for a while now. Who exactly are 'you people'? Who are you directing you blatant disrespect at?

You call shit how you see it, not how it is. (You should totally look up subjective and objective...) Woops there's another insult...

You're clearly a dick, frequently, so it's about time to start ignoring you. Bye...

I'm surprised we have haven't been delisted from Bittrex yet. That to me, means it's possible whoever is doing things have contacted them and asked for more time.

I did send Richie an email a month ago to say we're looking at a community takeover and to let us know before he de-lists. Whether its because of this email or because some dev types have spoken to him I don't know. I haven't got a reply either way from him yet.

I'm in a holding pattern until we can come up with a solution for people to get their coins out.  We may have a way to prevent the double pay bug, which is an ugly hack on our end, but at least we can return funds to people that want them.  

thanks
richie@bittrex

PS. I don't recall your email and i try to respond to everything Sad

My bad, it was a PM on here not an email, sent 30th Oct. If you still can't find it I can re-send it, it had a bit more in it than just 'please let us know before de-listing'.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can I ask the obvious question please? What is having the coins in your wallet going to accomplish? Can't trade it anywhere so can we get Bittrex fixed so at least we can see if anyone (laughing) wants to buy them? Thanks.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I only see one cunt in this thread...

is it me  Grin

fingers crossed I hope its me
Activity: 208
I only see one cunt in this thread...
legendary

I'm surprised we have haven't been delisted from Bittrex yet. That to me, means it's possible whoever is doing things have contacted them and asked for more time.

I did send Richie an email a month ago to say we're looking at a community takeover and to let us know before he de-lists. Whether its because of this email or because some dev types have spoken to him I don't know. I haven't got a reply either way from him yet.

I'm in a holding pattern until we can come up with a solution for people to get their coins out.  We may have a way to prevent the double pay bug, which is an ugly hack on our end, but at least we can return funds to people that want them.  

thanks
richie@bittrex

I offered to help patch this, feel free to communicate the problem to me via PM, and I'll patch the octocoin daemon to resolve the double pay bug.  It's an interim step, but at least it resolves the current status quo until something else is forthcoming.

Regards,

Mark

PLEASE FIX IT. -signed the entire octo community.

and to others who are trying to disrespect me, go fuck yourselves.

me calling shit as it is, is NOT the reason why this thread is a joke, if you think that's the case then you need to get a fucking clue. My post was hilarious, sorry it flew over your head. And stop talking like Edric has said that he's fixing it, he's never said that. ever. not once. some other jackass who's been in this thread for 5 minutes claimed as much, and you bitches are falling in the same trap again. somebody promises that something nebulous is happening behind the scenes, and all you cunts take them at their word, then stand around waiting for it to happen. "maybe they aren't here because of the constant whining" LOLOL let me laugh all the way to the non-existent bank that's partnered with octocoin. pathetic. You people deserve to have been scammed out of every cent.

that being said, coinsolodation, please fix out coin! LOL. if you can somehow get this trading again, i'll give you a % of the money i can recover after this coin gets dumped back to the stone age.
Activity: 294
Bitmark Developer

thanks
richie@bittrex

I offered to help patch this, feel free to communicate the problem to me via PM, and I'll patch the octocoin daemon to resolve the double pay bug.  It's an interim step, but at least it resolves the current status quo until something else is forthcoming.

Regards,

Mark
Activity: 937

thanks
richie@bittrex

Activity: 378
Yessir.
I've sent Edric a message but have not gotten a response yet. If those guys are fixing the wallet i'm down for it.

If we want to take the blockchain over i'm pretty sure we have enough script asics in this group to do it.

I've just been waiting to see if Edric had an update when dude paid him.

Activity: 364
I like my 888 coin.
this is becoming the biggest joke thread ever.

so far literally everyone who ever said that they'd do anything with this coin has flaked.

i guess i should follow that standard:

If literally everyone who ever said they'd help has flaked, you already have... but thanks for the contribution. It's posts like this which help make the thread a joke...

Accurate language aside, I said I'd give bholzer time to message me to start some sort of communication going with the community, I also said I'd lurk until I'd given up on him. I haven't received any messages from him and am ready to write off the old devs.

My offer to share my coin idea with the (any) new devs still stands and I'd be happy to discuss it. If Edric, lifeforce or anyone with the know how wants to contact me to discuss it (and it's development potential), I'd welcome it.

I can't offer tech knowledge or btc but I can offer my idea and until someone reaches out to me there's not much more for me to contribute. (As I said before, I have no interest in posting the idea here in an open forum).

And just for Slicks sanity, I'm pretty sure Warty was being sarcastic to follow up your facetiousness...
Activity: 208
Maybe people just can't be bothered to read the constant incessant whining, and are waiting for either of the two people who said they are working on it to give us some feedback on their findings.

Maybe we're just using the secretive closed group chat and you just aren't part of it.
legendary
GREAT NEWS!

alright guys i know you've all been waiting for a sign from the devs, and i just got off the phone with them. They've decided to re-unite and take octocoin into the stratosphere. To celebrate this, they're all currently orbiting overhead on the MIR space station. That's right, these guys are serious. They have partnered with the World Bank and are proud to announce that the US dollar is no longer going to be the established global currency, octocoin is! All of the millions of lines of code have been put to good use in a wallet that is not only perfectly anonymous and secure, it also serves a very important function by helping solve the bio-engineering problems that plague our society. We're pleased to announce that the new octocoin wallet has just found a cure for cancer, and aids! The corporate world is taking notice, because we have a secret investor who has pledged to fully fund the continuing octocoin project with a 10-million dollar investment. He's actually very famous and doesn't want to be seen as his role as secret investor, but le's just say his name rhymes with Iraq YoMamma. We're shifting paradigms, and revolutionizing outside the box. We're overseeing many acquisitions and mergers, and trust me when i say, that you'll be sorry you didn't buy more octocoin. Just look at out whitepaper outlining our patented formula:

that being said, we are expanding out shadowy organization and are looking for programmers who have the following skills: Visual C++, Basic, Java, Delphi, Pascal, Fortran, Cobol, Simula, and Scheme. As you can see i obviously know what i'm talking about, we'll be sure to post the new wallet in the next 20 seconds.
legendary
this is becoming the biggest joke thread ever.

so far literally everyone who ever said that they'd do anything with this coin has flaked.

i guess i should follow that standard:
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
Is there anyway to remove this thread from my new replies to my posts section? I'm sorry but I had all the faith in the world that OctoCoin was gonna be a big success but unfortunately I can't hold that faith no more but I wish all of you still here the best of luck Smiley

Don't you just hit the "Unwatch" button at the end of the thread??
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is there anyway to remove this thread from my new replies to my posts section? I'm sorry but I had all the faith in the world that OctoCoin was gonna be a big success but unfortunately I can't hold that faith no more but I wish all of you still here the best of luck Smiley
Activity: 157
maybe the devs are waiting until we hit 200 pages then surprise us all.
Yeah right!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: