Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 30. (Read 181131 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
    "difficulty" : 4.00000000
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Mined for over 24 hours now, testing all the pools that have been posted in this thread. Still only got 200 coins, this is retarded...  Huh

hash power ?

1200 khash/s

That sucks. Should have tried solo mining.

Did that did that aswell. Guess my latency here in scandinavia is just too high.

I should have borrowed your rig. Found 3 blocks with 70kH/s.
Activity: 840
Mined for over 24 hours now, testing all the pools that have been posted in this thread. Still only got 200 coins, this is retarded...  Huh

hash power ?

1200 khash/s

Well, difficulty started skyrocketing about 20 hours ago or so.
I was getting multiple blocks per hour before that. Then it stagnated fairly quickly. I mined for about 8 hours without solving a block so today i decided to join a pool..

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mined for over 24 hours now, testing all the pools that have been posted in this thread. Still only got 200 coins, this is retarded...  Huh

hash power ?

1200 khash/s

Did that did that aswell. Guess my latency here in scandinavia is just too high.
legendary
Activity: 1008

hash power ?

1200 khash/s

hash power ?

1200 khash/s
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
I have about 1.2M hashrate.  Is it still good to solo or is it better to join a pool?
i am running pushpool for myself and with 1.2Mhash i am able to find two blocks in every hour, so if you have internet with low latency, solo should still working

Where did you find the  library for the damon? I was having a hard time getting it running in Linux.

i compiled daemon from sources:

git clone https://github.com/CHNCoin/CHNCoin.git
cd CHNCoin/src/
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=
./chncoind Smiley

Thank you.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500

mined same amount of time with around 2000 kH/s jumping between 3 different pool's and now have over 3500CHN so not too bad
I have about 1.2M hashrate.  Is it still good to solo or is it better to join a pool?
i am running pushpool for myself and with 1.2Mhash i am able to find two blocks in every hour, so if you have internet with low latency, solo should still working

Where did you find the  library for the damon? I was having a hard time getting it running in Linux.

i compiled daemon from sources:

git clone https://github.com/CHNCoin/CHNCoin.git
cd CHNCoin/src/
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=
./chncoind Smiley
I have about 1.2M hashrate.  Is it still good to solo or is it better to join a pool?

I'm solo mining at 1.2 Mhash/s and it really depends on your luck. I have found 6 blocks so far in about 12 hours, the first 3 approximately 2 hours apart, then a 5 hour gap and then 3 blocks within the space of 27 minutes. My last found block was about 2½ hours ago.

Initially I was finding a lot of stales but I added  -s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0 (posted earlier in this thread) to the cgminer flags and I very rarely see stales anymore.

Not sure if it's more beneficial to mine on a pool or not but I sure like seeing those 88.0 CNC's arrive just to have a quantity of value, even though the coins have very little value right now.

I was going to sell them on for something more established like LTC but I may mine a few thousand and hold them and see what happens in a couple of months time if the coin ends up getting traded on BTC-e. After all that's why people are trading other alt currencies for them, to see if they can make a profit on them later.

and that's it.. in pool you just share your luck with others and they share their luck with you..  i am running it for myself, in fact i am mining on the pool alone (something like solo) but on pool i have nice graphs and stats, you know Smiley
Activity: 515
Merit: 101

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

hash power ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I have about 1.2M hashrate.  Is it still good to solo or is it better to join a pool?

I'm solo mining at 1.2 Mhash/s and it really depends on your luck. I have found 6 blocks so far in about 12 hours, the first 3 approximately 2 hours apart, then a 5 hour gap and then 3 blocks within the space of 27 minutes. My last found block was about 2½ hours ago.

Initially I was finding a lot of stales but I added  -s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0 (posted earlier in this thread) to the cgminer flags and I very rarely see stales anymore.

Not sure if it's more beneficial to mine on a pool or not but I sure like seeing those 88.0 CNC's arrive just to have a quantity of value, even though the coins have very little value right now.

I was going to sell them on for something more established like LTC but I may mine a few thousand and hold them and see what happens in a couple of months time if the coin ends up getting traded on BTC-e. After all that's why people are trading other alt currencies for them, to see if they can make a profit on them later.
Activity: 589
Is there any block chain explorer for CHNCoin?
Thanks for your help.

Think it's to late for solo mining already, but you could get lucky

i mine since 12hours ago, i got around 10 blocks accepted & confirmed so.... is it efficient enough?
with 1.2Mhashs? i found 22 blocks in that time
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Think it's to late for solo mining already, but you could get lucky

i mine since 12hours ago, i got around 10 blocks accepted & confirmed so.... is it efficient enough?
I have setup a CHNcoin p2pool node on my 100mbits dedicated server located in France.
It is based on : https://github.com/chrda/p2pool-chncoin and some small javascript/css modifications.
One more p2pool is still good to have !

Point your miner to : http://chn.bounceme.net:44397

P2Pool has been updated to latest version and restarted. Let's see if the stales will reduce.
they will.. after 600 blocks from now Smiley
Activity: 686
If Google translate did any good, I think the Dev said that there is only a 10 block Premine. I'm happy to hear that .
Pages:
Jump to: