Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 34. (Read 181134 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Good job MarKusRomanus! I'm almost slipping out of top15 hashrate , guess I have to add more GPUS tomorrow. Roll Eyes Keep up the good work and I hope you are prepared for all the hashingpower. Grin

Shocked  me too.  I have another server on the way tomorrow.. I should have waited!  Oh well.. it'll work out.  Its holding out ok right now.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good job MarKusRomanus! I'm almost slipping out of top15 hashrate , guess I have to add more GPUS tomorrow. Roll Eyes Keep up the good work and I hope you are prepared for all the hashingpower. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064

damn i get an error.

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

for what its worth i was in the CHNCoin/64/ directory when i initiated the wget command. could this be the issue?
Did you install Libboost 1.46? You'll have to find a repo with it if your current OS is too recent.

NO,

just use the symlink I posted above.

There is no point in installing a depreciated version of libboost.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
I'm playing around with solo mining, throwing hashes from my VPS and from my PC. I went into the console and put getdifficulty, and it gave me 1.000000 or something.. Is that right? How do I know my hashes are actually doing something?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

damn i get an error.

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

for what its worth i was in the CHNCoin/64/ directory when i initiated the wget command. could this be the issue?
Did you install Libboost 1.46? You'll have to find a repo with it if your current OS is too recent.
legendary
Nice work Mr. Romanus! Stratum stalerates feel so good...

Yes , but at this block rate.. you'll get some.
legendary
Activity: 1064
once i do all this how do i launch the wallet?
./chncoind

damn i get an error.

Code:

Whoever put the source together and compiled to binaries , did not do the libraries right. It will refuse to compile or work unless it sees that exact version of libboost.
The solution:

Code:
sudo ln -s  /usr/lib/libboost_system.so.  /usr/lib/libboost_system.so.1.46.1
legendary
Wow I dodn't expect this much Hash power! We're going to need another pool. well I need to take a deep breath and get away from the computer for a little while.. I'll be back soon
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't use the openp2pool, total scam. 1400 accepted shares over the past 6 hours and I've received zero payout.  Angry
Activity: 42
Can you use more than 1 machine on a single worker ?
Yes.

With more than 1 IP ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Sorry.. I threw the pool out a little to fast... But there's no harm done.. lets see how all goes from now on.

It will now take much longer to get the payments per block credited to you as the system now waits for 120 confirms.. so don't panic when you don't see anything in your account for a while until confirms catch up

Thanks, I added my 1.2 mh/s to it. Rejects look a lot better now!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If your in the EU point your miner at

-o chn.bounceme.net:44397 -u YOURCNCADD -p x

To get results!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
./chncoind

damn i get an error.

Code:

legendary
Sorry.. I threw the pool out a little to fast... But there's no harm done.. lets see how all goes from now on.

It will now take much longer to get the payments per block credited to you as the system now waits for 120 confirms.. so don't panic when you don't see anything in your account for a while until confirms catch up
legendary
I think the 50 confirm will cause an issues.. i have to change it back.

...hold On.. i'm just panicking a little because the time it gets into the wallet is close to the confirms.. ill watch it .. it may be ok.
If you need to increase it, do it now.

And don't lose any of my shares Tongue

Don't worry.. Its ok... right now its set back to the 120 confirms.  Shares won't be lost!
Activity: 70
I've got a competitor up at http://chn.dontmine.me:9999/

Running on a backup machine so don't expect too much, but it seems to be paying me okay.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
./chncoind
Activity: 112
anyone get the wallet working on linux? if so which distro?
Works fine on Ubuntu. Few dependencies were missing, main problem being libboost, you can't use 1.5 and have to use 1.46 (1.49 worked with the 32bit executable).

Code:
apt-get install libboost1.49-all-dev libdb5.1++

wget -O "miniupnpc-1.8.20130211.tar.gz" "http://miniupnp.free.fr/files/download.php?file=miniupnpc-1.8.20130211.tar.gz"
tar -zxvf miniupnpc-1.8.20130211.tar.gz
cd miniupnpc-*
make
make install

Yes.
Ok heres my CHNCoin Pool http://chn.ub3rl33t.com/

Stratum and Pushpool Support.

If I missed any edits on the site or there are any mistakes.. Message me.   I'll be back later

Pages:
Jump to: