Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 41. (Read 181137 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
How so?

For one, no one needs the extra noise 100% fans make.

Secondly, your fans will burn out in no time.

Noise is definitely a factor, I think fans for high performance video cards like that are built to put up with a little more abuse though.

I'll probably play with some of the settings and see how the auto fan switch works when I get some time. I like how low my temps are right now though - averaging just under 60C (I also have a box fan blowing at the rig).
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This is the first litecoin variant that won't build with the make -f makefile.unix command.

Here's what i get:
Code:
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
../share/genbuild.sh: line 33: obj/build.h: No such file or directory
../share/genbuild.sh: line 34: obj/build.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [obj/build.h] Error 1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
im not sure what is faster, the blockchain with 1 min blocks or posts in this thread?  45 pages in a day?

Solving problems here vs. solving blocks of CNC. So far, this thread is more rewarding Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
im not sure what is faster, the blockchain with 1 min blocks or posts in this thread?  45 pages in a day?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Last problem ( i hope at least ) : the txt file won't turn into an actual .bat file, eventhough I changed the name. Tips ?

When you save the batch file as a new file, do this:

https://i.imgur.com/I11zfe0.png
OK, at CHNADDRESS I put in the adress I want to get payed at, right. what do i fill in at POOL then ? I don't want to use a pool for solo, obviously Smiley

CHNADDRESS is where the payments go, yes.

When Bob's pool is back running POOL=  stratum+tcp://p2pool.chnco.in:8400

What Im trying to setup is a solo mine. I can setup a pool through GUIminer, thats easy Smiley

4 or 5 people so far helped me, this is what my solomine.bat looks like so far :

"C:\Users\Joeri\Desktop\cgminer-3.1.0-windows\cgminer.exe" --scrypt -u Joerii -p password -o 127.0.0.1:8108 -w 256 -v 1

-I 18 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 21712 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1625 --gpu-vddc 1.087 --temp-target 75 --

auto-fan

I don't know if the IP is correct, i just copied that, but that's standard right ?

Last problem ( i hope at least ) : the txt file won't turn into an actual .bat file, eventhough I changed the name. Tips ?

I think I'll devide the 500 CNC I promised over everyone who has contributed in my quest

You need to enable file extensions in your explorer settings. Then change the actual file extension from .txt to .bat

Also: Remember that username/pass is defined in your chncoin.conf file and make sure they match your miner settings.

Here is my address if you feel I helped enough to earn a part of the 'reward' CRBjKCV4Czu3P79auAxiay32UdnBtEyoQw
Activity: 178
Switched back to solo with the pool being down and found two blocks in about 5 minutes. Woohoo.

What are you mining with with (hash rate) and what are your settings? I can't find shit but stales (if I don't use --expiry 1) or new blocks with it. Severely annoying.

3 x 7950's @ 1850 and one 7850 @ 340.

Settings for the 7950's:

--intensity 18 --thread-concurrency 24000 -g 1 -w 128 --expiry 1 -s 1

edit Just found two more blocks.
Why is so hard to get accept shares??? only detected new block,

Can someone update the adresses we can mine?? only know 2

altcoin.pw:1024

and

p2pool.chnco.in:8400
They are the only two, it's a brand new coin.
Would somebody sell some CHNCoins?
I would.

But you will think my price is too much, and I will think your price is too low. So I doubt we'll come to any arrangement.
Activity: 290
Why is so hard to get accept shares??? only detected new block,

Can someone update the adresses we can mine?? only know 2

altcoin.pw:1024

and

p2pool.chnco.in:8400
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
OK, at CHNADDRESS I put in the adress I want to get payed at, right. what do i fill in at POOL then ? I don't want to use a pool for solo, obviously Smiley

When Bob's pool is back running POOL=  stratum+tcp://p2pool.chnco.in:8400

What Im trying to setup is a solo mine. I can setup a pool through GUIminer, thats easy Smiley

4 or 5 people so far helped me, this is what my solomine.bat looks like so far :

"C:\Users\Joeri\Desktop\cgminer-3.1.0-windows\cgminer.exe" --scrypt -u Joerii -p password -o 127.0.0.1:8108 -w 256 -v 1

-I 18 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 21712 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1625 --gpu-vddc 1.087 --temp-target 75 --

auto-fan

I don't know if the IP is correct, i just copied that, but that's standard right ?

I think I'll devide the 500 CNC I promised over everyone who has contributed in my quest
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Would somebody sell some CHNCoins?
I am getting no accepted so far, but no stales either. I do keep seeing a ton of 'new blocks' in console (running guiminer over cgminer) with standard settings + '-s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0' as flags. Normal?

Yep.

https://i.imgur.com/6L6zTwc.png

That's mine at the moment.

It's all luck.

Ok, then I feel better. I'll just leave it humming along and have a smoke and a beer. Thx for the help!
Switched back to solo with the pool being down and found two blocks in about 5 minutes. Woohoo.

What are you mining with with (hash rate) and what are your settings? I can't find shit but stales (if I don't use --expiry 1) or new blocks with it. Severely annoying.
I am getting no accepted so far, but no stales either. I do keep seeing a ton of 'new blocks' in console (running guiminer over cgminer) with standard settings + '-s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0' as flags. Normal?

Yep.

https://i.imgur.com/6L6zTwc.png

That's mine at the moment.

It's all luck.
legendary
Activity: 934
Anyone willing to zip their appdata directory (without wallet offcourse) and upload it somewhere so I can download it? Still having trouble receiving the blockchain Sad(
Activity: 178
legendary
Activity: 1098

When Bob's pool is back running POOL=  stratum+tcp://p2pool.chnco.in:8400

You're all doing something wrong I swear.

Do you have the "-s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0" in your CGMiner settings? Seemed to fix shit up for me.

I live in Australia. We get 200ms minimum to anywhere else in the world, so it's not your latency or anything like that.

legendary
Activity: 1008
This has to be the most frustrating coin ever. I am getting relatively decent confirms but stuck with low hashrate. People with high hash rates are stuck with high latencies. Almost everybody is unhappy (except retarded monkey).
Pages:
Jump to: