Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 43. (Read 181137 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is your CNC address? ill give you some motivation

LOL. Smiley Just found out about CNC this morning from work, haven't been home yet. Will be in a few hours. Don't even have CNC installed yet! (I have about every other coin though, even stuff like MinCoin, lol.)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
He's just said it's down.

I'm back soloing

Does solo mining work for you guys? I'm only getting rejects.

Maybe luck; but I have got 11 accepts/4 rejects; with a total of 3 confirms. Only problem is that my hashreate is too low (70 kH/s),
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I have pretty much everything configured to solo mine, now i'm at the last step : configuring the solomine bat file.

Could someone be so kind as to post good settings for an AMD 7950 ?
I have three of them installed.

I've only used GUIminer-scrypt before, I'll read the the manual later but righth now I just wanna copy paste something and have my three cards run solo Smiley

Anyone, please ? I'll send 500 CNC as a bounty if you can help me set it up.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
can anyone tell me how i put bobs pool and all other known chncoin pools in my cgminer bat

so if one fails when i sleep it will go on to the next pool?

can some give me an exact example since if you leave any room for error i will certainly make it.
thanks

just add more -o host1 -u user1 -p pass1 -o host2 -u user2 -p pass2

thanks, will try that now Smiley

Please bring bobs pool back, it was awesome.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
We need more working pools, i am getting hammered Smiley

Argh you tempt me. Smiley I have a working front end for the pool I'm setting up, but payments aren't automatic yet. I don't want to get tied up making payments to hundreds of miners by hand, lol.

What is your CNC address? ill give you some motivation

Argh you tempt me. Smiley I have a working front end for the pool I'm setting up, but payments aren't automatic yet. I don't want to get tied up making payments to hundreds of miners by hand, lol.
can anyone tell me how i put bobs pool and all other known chncoin pools in my cgminer bat

can some give me an exact example since if you leave any room for error i will certainly make it.
thanks

just add more -o host1 -u user1 -p pass1 -o host2 -u user2 -p pass2
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

thanks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-cgminer-mining-software-thread-for-linuxwinosxmipsarmr-pi-4110-28402
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stale/invalids are rampant when solo mining or am I just unlucky/stupid?

If blocks are being found quickly, you need your client to be updated faster that a new block was found so it stops working on useless shares (stales). Can do that setting other pools in rotation for their longpoll data. Might try something like --expiry 5. Or 1. It causes a lot of network traffic to a pool, but if you are solo mining no harm. This way your client will check your local solo server for any new changes quicker than the 120 second default.

Can I use expiry as flags in guiminer? Seems I can. Nevermind and thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1098

I'm back soloing

Please share any tips, as you seemed to do well with it. I tried for a couple of hours and got nothing at all Sad
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

thanks

If blocks are being found quickly, you need your client to be updated faster that a new block was found so it stops working on useless shares (stales). Can do that setting other pools in rotation for their longpoll data. Might try something like --expiry 5. Or 1. It causes a lot of network traffic to a pool, but if you are solo mining no harm. This way your client will check your local solo server for any new changes quicker than the 120 second default.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Solo mining works fine for me.
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
The network hash rate is just silly on chncoin.... 185,588 kH/s
BQC's network hash rate is 27,731 kH/s
Activity: 518
p2pool.chnco.in:8400 down

Back soon. need to add more hardware to it. you guys are to hungry

will my GUI-Miner-rigg reconnect automatically or will I have to do it manually?
Activity: 255

I'm back soloing

Same here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I'm back soloing

Activity: 255

I'm back soloing

Does solo mining work for you guys? I'm only getting rejects.
legendary
Activity: 1008
p2pool.chnco.in:8400 down

Back soon. need to add more hardware to it. you guys are to hungry

Grin

Solo mining for a bit - hoping to get lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: