Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018 - page 2. (Read 23604 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
yesterday i checked my account on elyqd.world because i got an email that the admin changed something.
actually, the bounty got paid (i did the translation into German).
now waiting for the first listing on an exchange.
elyqd is active on twitter, mainly with motivational slogans and announcements for competitions.
according to the roadmap, it is still the phase of
"Funding for development › Launch of the marketplace via sale of LYQD tokens"
the development would start in 2019.

let's see how the ICO will turn out at the end of 2018
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
eLYQD requires proof-of-order, time/location stamping of the actual transaction, and undisputed hash records of all steps executed, from order, billing to shipping. - It is this line that caught my attention. Unfortunately now the transactions do not have adequate protection, I hope eLIQD will be able to change this

This is something new and I will know more about this proof-of-order, time/location stamping.

Can you please or somebody from the team provides more information about this or links to the source of that information.

Posted over a week ago and still no answer or discussion in this thread. I see that the website is live so I assume that ICO is ongoing. From what I know was extended to the end of the year. I don't use Telegram and mainly there all discussion is ongoing. Bitcointalk is lately not so good if it goes about info and projects insides. I think this forum lost something really valuable which is creditability.
Announcement on the forum says a lot about the project. Like the githab.
Project site and telegram group full bots and any uncomfortable question are usually blocked dont show anything. From my experience there are projects where nothing works but 60k subscribers are sitting in the chat who are mostly bots or those who run over the county.
If developers have nothing to hide, let them give an update here and we discuss. Here the announcement was given but no one wants to talk openly with the community.

I understand what You mean because these concerns are valid of course. If you scroll back in this thread You will see that I asked hard questions long before and have to admit that I had a filling that this is not welcome here. I was expecting to hear in deep explanations and was sure that I will meet people (developers, managers, marketers) from the team which will discuss all the hardest concerns but this was not the case.

Anyways, I left Elyqd in peace and moved forward. The beauty is that the time will finally expose all lies and scams so I just wait to see if I was right or wrong with my doubts. Don't get me wrong I wish all the best to this project and I was really interested to join. That is why I started to evaluate Elyqd ICO but this altitude here and a few red flags which popped by research was enough for me to pass on this one.

Lately, I came back to check because this ICO should be already over but I see that is already extended until the end of December. What worries me actually is the lack of communication across all social media channels. I checked them and there are no updates from the team for a long time. Bounty for round one is not distributed and there are many angry people left with no answer in Telegram official chat and bounty channel.

Bounty managers are doing a great job and try to keep answer all questions but they can do nothing if there are no updates from the team or they just delay everything with no proper explanation for bounty managers.

My latest questions are not answered in this thread too. Let's wait further and see if somebody from the team will finally pop up here and take care of the community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
eLYQD requires proof-of-order, time/location stamping of the actual transaction, and undisputed hash records of all steps executed, from order, billing to shipping. - It is this line that caught my attention. Unfortunately now the transactions do not have adequate protection, I hope eLIQD will be able to change this

This is something new and I will know more about this proof-of-order, time/location stamping.

Can you please or somebody from the team provides more information about this or links to the source of that information.

Posted over a week ago and still no answer or discussion in this thread. I see that the website is live so I assume that ICO is ongoing. From what I know was extended to the end of the year. I don't use Telegram and mainly there all discussion is ongoing. Bitcointalk is lately not so good if it goes about info and projects insides. I think this forum lost something really valuable which is creditability.

Announcement on the forum says a lot about the project. Like the githab.
Project site and telegram group full bots and any uncomfortable question are usually blocked dont show anything. From my experience there are projects where nothing works but 60k subscribers are sitting in the chat who are mostly bots or those who run over the county.
If developers have nothing to hide, let them give an update here and we discuss. Here the announcement was given but no one wants to talk openly with the community.

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
copper member
Important announcement — eLYQD ICO extended by 90 days

Dear eLYQD community,

As the market was in a bearish trend during our entire crowdsale period, we have made a difficult but necessary decision to extend our ICO. After many suggestions from token holders and consultations with project advisors, we have decided that it is in the best interest of the project to extend the ICO by further 90 days commencing after initial end date on 30th of September 2018.

The recent fluxes in the crypto market took a toll on the value of Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other cryptocurrencies and the celebratory phase came to a major halt. This, following a series of other such unfortunate events, held the interested stakeholders from investing in the eLYQD ICO, which is denominated in fiat exchanges instead of cryptocurrencies. For example, 1 ETH is equal to 1000 tokens, but if ETH drops by 50%, you get only 50% of the estimated tokens.

The community and supporters of the eLYQD have brought this matter to light and eLYQD has taken note of the same. Given the current volatility in the markets and the increasing demand for LYQD tokens, the eLYQD’s management team has henceforth decided to extend the sale period.

We will restructure the token values from the beginning by giving an equal opportunity to everyone, who could not avail the tokens in the initial crowdfunding rounds due to the declining crypto market conditions.

The ICO will be extended by 90 days after the initial end date to have time to continue marketing & pursuing investments/partnerships.

As the market is gradually recovering from massive price declines that were experienced in Q3 2018 and investor confidence is slowly creeping in. We believe this extension in the current market uptrend will help us achieve the aim of the ICO.

New ICO end date = 30th December 2018, 23:00 PM UTC or until the hard cap is reached.

We say a big thank you for your understanding and support up until this point and beyond.

Regards,
eLYQD Team

Activity: 135
Merit: 2
Dear eLYQD,
we are glad to tell you that eLYQD has been listed in ICOhots. ICOhots experts has reviewed the project

for rectification/any query- we request you to choose our official mail id to contact us:  mail us at  [email protected]
copper member

There will BE no next time!
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Hello. I would like to reserve chinese translation.
email:[email protected]
Thanks!
Activity: 22
The eLYQD token sale will be conducted exclusively in ETH.
copper member
Can you furnish me with the info of the country that this project was domiciled and registered?

USA

Regards,
eLYQD Team
copper member
Activity: 140
Can you furnish me with the info of the country that this project was domiciled and registered?
copper member

Always think BEYOND, don't limit yourself just because you think it's impossible...
copper member
Any news from Elyqd ICO?

The soft cap is not reached so ICO will be extended. It would be good to update this thread with important announcements.

I like promotion efforts and I hope they have a significant impact on investments.

If ICO will be extended then for how long and what if there will be no soft cap reached either. Additional month?
I think it would be better because we are so close to the soft cap.

Any news from Elyqd ICO?
- We have regular updates in regard to the ICO on most public channels, if and when it deems necessary.

I like promotion efforts and I hope they have a significant impact on investments.
- We are overjoyed to know that our little efforts have a positive effect on our ICO campaign in some ways.

If ICO will be extended then for how long and what if there will be no soft cap reached either. Additional month?
- We are still analyzing the current world trends regarding the cryptomarket to determine an ICO extension if it's needed.

- Based on our slow but positive development in gaining investors confidence, eLYQD is confident in reaching beyond just the soft cap in the near future.

Regards,
eLYQD Team
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Any news from Elyqd ICO?

The soft cap is not reached so ICO will be extended. It would be good to update this thread with important announcements.

Activity: 420
Merit: 20
Hi all, we decided that we will reward some users active on the main eLYQD telegram chat - https://t.me/elyqd_world .

The lucky ones are: @Nomad00 @PeterWilliam @TheGreg

Each of you will receive 7000 LYQD tokens to your eLYQD account.

copper member
You gonna be beaten by Philip Morris and others as they have enough leverage and production capacity. How would you deal with it?

It's like comparing apples to oranges!

Our plan of running a vaping industry marketplace on blockchain is a whole new and different concept from that of manufacturing cigarettes. Request you to read our whitepaper in detail and understand what eLYQD is all about.

Regards,
eLYQD Team

Pages:
Jump to: