Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018 - page 9. (Read 23603 times)

copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
lol, I'm vape products manufacturer in China, and very interesting in this project ~~~

do you have a demo shopping site so I can view it ?

Please visit out Direct to consumer e-commerce site at www.elyqd.com
Regards,
eLYQD.world                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
lol, I'm vape products manufacturer in China, and very interesting in this project ~~~

do you have a demo shopping site so I can view it ?
copper member
I cant really understand the full project info.The way the platform will be develop. But also its great blockchain choice.

hello,
it's an e-commerce 'direct to consumer' website, now powered by blockchain...making it a super eco-commerce site for the vaping industry.
Welcome for your support.
Regards,
eLYQD team
Activity: 31
Cant wait to see how the issues will be handled in your platform.
copper member
Vaping does seems to be overtaking the smoke industry.
These day many people stop smoke in regular way and switching to Vaping.
And in market there are many kind of Vaping equipment can be choose.

Yeah i agree with you and probably they are the competitors on smok, one of the most known manufacturer of vaping equipments.

Hello,
We are not competitors of any vape eliquid or accessory manufacturers.
As a matter of fact, eLYQD is a platform created for manufacturers and consumers from all over the world, where consumers will benefit lower prices and manufacturers will benefit higher profits.
The power of a decentralized blockchain marketplace!

Kindly watch our video:

Best regards,
eLYQD team
copper member

Yeah i agree with you and probably they are the competitors on smok, one of the most known manufacturer of vaping equipments.

They cannot be competitor of smok because they aren't working in a blockchain technology.

Hello everyone,
eLYQD is creating a global blockchain platform for universal brands of e-liquids.
This platform will eliminate country borders and connect vaping consumers and manufacturers worldwide.
The LYQD token will enable an on-demand system that solves the current problems of cross border payments, data accessibility, and payment risk, allowing exposure to all vaping products easily
accessible from all around the world available under one roof.

In a nutshell, eLYQD is a gateway to an alternative global economy where users – suppliers and consumers – interact directly. The decentralized blockchain -based eLYQD eco-commerce will provide
appropriate means and establish relevant rules for its participants to mutually reap the benefits of immediate and instant value exchange deals, such as sale of e-liquids or services.

We look forward to your continuous support.
Regards,
eLYQD team
Activity: 42

They cannot be competitor of smok because they aren't working in a blockchain technology.
Activity: 40

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
copper member
do you have any plan to hire more devs/advisors ?

We will be posting any further requirements when needed.
Regards,
eLYQD team
copper member
Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this

We do have partners who are participating in our D2C model platform currently and are excited about the decentralized version of the business model that we will be launching through this ICO.
Yes, the buzz is getting louder.
We hope you have taken part in our Airdrop campaign in the meantime.
https://elyqd.world/airdrop

Regards,
eLYQD team
copper member
How does the network provide investors with unique investment opportunities?

Our pre-ICO sale is for institutional investors with a 50% bonus.

Hope you are taking advange of this offer.
Regards,
eLYQD team
copper member
Tell me, what is your software cap? What happens if you do not reach it? As I understand, pre-sale is already under way, right?

Our pre-ICO sale will conclude on the 8th of July.
The crowdsale will run from 9th of July to the 30th od September.
Our soft cap is two million USD

Regards,
eLYQD team
copper member
Will it be necessary to undergo KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?

There is no KYC requirement to sign up.
Thank you for your support.
Regards,
eLYQD team
copper member
What data do I have to provide to land on the white list?

hello,
We do not have a white list.
Regards,
eLYQD team
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This kind of thread shouldn't use Bumping service and I'll report all of you guys who are still newbie which still bumping the comment after this comment.
Activity: 11
Will it be necessary to undergo KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?
brand new
Activity: 0
do you have any plan to hire more devs/advisors ?
Activity: 154
Tell me, what is your software cap? What happens if you do not reach it? As I understand, pre-sale is already under way, right?
copper member
This project looks promising. Developers well done, well tried to design. As I have been reviewing this project I began to like this project.  I think there will be something interesting, but how can I find out how many people have already registered? I have not found a counter on the website.

Thank you for your support.
We hope you are taking advantage of the airdrop and the pre-ICO sale that is currently live.

We have noted your suggestion and will be implementing it shortly.
Regards,
eLYQD team
Pages:
Jump to: