Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018 - page 8. (Read 23604 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 359
So will the retailer using the eLYQD have direct access to the manufacturers, avoiding contact with the wholesale trade?

Our goal is to create the leading decentralized consumer marketplace used by broad audiences by maintaining a thriving ecosystem of consumers willing to buy vaping products at lower prices and manufacturers looking to sell directly and surpass existing wholesale and retail channels. Our main role is to develop the open source technology required for running the platform and create a successful model to incentivize all participants.

A win-win situation for all.
eLYQD team

Actually I dont understand why did you limit your marketplace only for vaping? How big is the vaping market? Do you really thing that is it worth to do?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Don't wait too long eLYQD token will be never so cheap again. Price will rise until the end of ICO!!!
legendary
A revolutionary project, very well developed and that will certainly be a great success in the market.

In Europe, Vapor industry is growing very fast. I see shops popping up everywhere with liquids and vapor equipment. Still, this is very hard to buy brands you love or simply prefer.

eLYQD offers significant advantages over traditional, centralized e-commerce platforms and opens up the rapidly growing marketplace to new business and user segments. It allows anyone to list items for sale, to set up a store, or to make a purchase. At the same time, eLYQD contains powerful tools to facilitate both the user experience and to protect customers and merchants.

These tools include instant search, escrow, and customizable filters to screen items illegal in certain jurisdictions. Centralization has been removed from the trading process – allowing for radically lower fees, a high degree of privacy, and zero censorship.
legendary
The eLYQD team is still searching participants for bounty campaign. Everybody can join and is still a lot of time. eLYQD is looking for high-rank members willing to participate in the signature, content, social campaign and others. Please join eLYQD and help to spread the word.

These guys try to put vaping industry on the blockchain and try to develop a great marketplace. I personally support eLYQD and think that this will be a successful project. Important is to achieve minimum a soft cap to be able to start with development.

eLYQD needs your help to achieve this!

You can check bounty campaign rules and stakes in bounty campaign thread, here the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-bounty-decentralized-vaping-industry-marketplace-1920k-rewards-4619672

Interesting, but signature spreadsheet it has not been updated even once since the beginning of the campaign. If they are looking for quality members, first they have to be professional.
Edit/ For over two weeks no one even checked the participants.

Thank you for this comment kotwica666.

I just forwarded your post to the team and I am sure they will do all what possible to satisfy high rank and other bounty hunters.

I like eLYQD team because they are very honest and transparent. They don't use any bounty service and try to manage this bounty on their own. This is the first bounty and ICO they are running so mistakes can happen. They don't hide anything and answer straight and honest.

If you have any further questions, suggestions or maybe if you want to join eLYQD bounty or ICO I will be happy to help you. Just post here or send me a PM. I hope this answers your questions.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
The eLYQD team is still searching participants for bounty campaign. Everybody can join and is still a lot of time. eLYQD is looking for high-rank members willing to participate in the signature, content, social campaign and others. Please join eLYQD and help to spread the word.

These guys try to put vaping industry on the blockchain and try to develop a great marketplace. I personally support eLYQD and think that this will be a successful project. Important is to achieve minimum a soft cap to be able to start with development.

You can check bounty campaign rules and stakes in bounty campaign thread, here the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-bounty-decentralized-vaping-industry-marketplace-1920k-rewards-4619672

Interesting, but signature spreadsheet it has not been updated even once since the beginning of the campaign. If they are looking for quality members, first they have to be professional.
Edit/ For over two weeks no one even checked the participants.

legendary

legendary
GlobaLiquids Inc., dba eLYQD is a corporation registered in the USA. eLYQD will provide the exclusive technology services for the online crypto-commerce ecosystem marketplace.

eLYQD is a platform created for manufacturers and consumers from all over the world. With an easy-to-use online store builder, any manufacturer can create their own storefront to sell their products, while making use of the platform’s wide range of features for a minimal fee.

legendary

The Elyqd team will be attempting Global Blockchain Hackathon in Chicago (August 25 - 26) organized by IDEAS.

This is a great opportunity for every investor to meet the team face to face and ask questions. I wish this hackathon was organized in Europe.

I think we will see a summary from Elyqd after this event.

If you are interested here is an official link to the Global Blockchain Hackathon page with all information included: http://blockchainhackathon.io
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
vape industry, yeah this can make sense, i will look forward to the production of vape from you, what brand will you use?

hello,
eLYQD is creating a global blockchain platform for universal brands of e-liquids and accessories. This platform will eliminate country borders and connect
vaping consumers and manufacturers worldwide.

The LYQD token will enable an on-demand system that solves the current problems of cross-border payments, data accessibility, and payment risk, allowing exposure to all vaping products easily accessible from all around the world available under one roof.

eLYQD will not be engaging in any production of e-liquids or accessories.

Regards,
eLYQD team
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
vape industry, yeah this can make sense, i will look forward to the production of vape from you, what brand will you use?
legendary
This kind of thread shouldn't use Bumping service and I'll report all of you guys who are still newbie which still bumping the comment after this comment.

Agree with Retampan you shouldn't use bumping service Elyqd team and if you don't then OP should report all spammy posts. OP should stop with posting short "thank you" messages. For an investor who wants to know more about Elyqd project, this is just annoying and everybody will run away when seeing this thread.

Believe me, this is better to have 2 pages of quality discussion as 10 full of spam. Nobody want's to lose time reading this.

I like your project and as you see I'm your supporter and bounty participant in almost all campaigns. I will do a lot of work during this 2 months for Elyqd.  This is in my interest that your ICO is successful. I will be happy to help you with this thread. I think this is better to ask few high-rank members for help in maintaining the thread as any bumping service or post spammy messages like thank you to bump the thread for a few seconds.

Bumping services don't work anymore because the thread is only visible on the first page in Announcements subforum for 45 seconds to two minutes. Bitcointalk grows so much lately that there is no sense to use bumping services. The only way is quality content and real discussion. Period.

OP I will be glad to talk you on Telegram about Elyqd promotion or you can send me a message here.
copper member
this is a real project that is currently in great demand by the public. maybe its a question how the product of this project will be connected by blockchain? is it like the token of this project can be used to buy the product?

The marketplace will accept fiat, ETH or LYQD tokens for all type of transactions between the manufacturers and the consumers.
Each form of payment has its own particular benefits associated with it.

Regards,
eLYQD team
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
this is a real project that is currently in great demand by the public. maybe its a question how the product of this project will be connected by blockchain? is it like the token of this project can be used to buy the product?
copper member
why is marketplace so common nowadays? now, i'm thinking that somewhere in the platform you can find loopholes that the team can earn a lot why such services are very popular in this area. just sayin.. Tongue

Blockchain Transparency Explained:
One of the most appealing aspects of blockchain technology is the degree of privacy that it can provide. However, this leads to some confusion about how privacy and transparency can effectively coexist.

The transparency of a blockchain stems from the fact that the holdings and transactions of each public address are open to viewing. Using an explorer, and equipped with a user’s public address, it is possible to view their holdings and the transactions that they have carried out. This level of transparency has not existed within financial systems before, especially in regards to large businesses, and adds a degree of accountability that has not existed to date.

It is in this way that blockchain gives large businesses a platform to act with genuine integrity towards their community and customers. However, blockchain has the potential to add transparency not only to the financial aspect of the business.

Rest assured, there are expenses involved to run an operation and being a blockchain marketplace, it's all transparent for you to see!

Regards,
eLYQD team
copper member
The eLYQD logging application will enable the creation of simplified electronic records and store this data on a decentralized anonymous network that is significantly more difficult to hack and leak.

Thank you.
We couldn't have said it better.
We nominate you to be our ambassador!

We appreciate all the support from this community.
God Bless!

eLYQD team
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
why is marketplace so common nowadays? now, i'm thinking that somewhere in the platform you can find loopholes that the team can earn a lot why such services are very popular in this area. just sayin.. Tongue
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The eLYQD logging application will enable the creation of simplified electronic records and store this data on a decentralized anonymous network that is significantly more difficult to hack and leak.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
eLYQD is a decentralized ethereum based ecosystem marketplace that will be the framework for the entire vaping industry. One of the main features of eLYQD is the use of blockchain technology, which allows making the platform transparent, open and as safe as possible for both transaction parties, reduction of transaction and business costs, and simplifying of the purchase process.
copper member
Guys, how many tokens will be released?
and what will they do with the remnants, burn?
and what amount is a hard cap?

60 billion tokens are being circulated
Each week has a different bonus attached to the token sale
All remaining tokens will be burnt after the token sale
Hardcap is USD 15 million

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to inquire.

Regards,
eLYQD team
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Guys, how many tokens will be released?
and what will they do with the remnants, burn?
and what amount is a hard cap?
Pages:
Jump to: