Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018 - page 4. (Read 23603 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Why do I get error when I try to open the Telegram bounty group that is linked in the pinned post? It says there's no account associated with this username .

Hello tokyojapan77,

The link to the eLYQD bounty support telegram link is working fine.
Kindly try once again.

https://t.me/MCbounties

Regards,
eLYQD team

I also just joined the bounty telegram link. Thank you sir.

this platform is designed for the vaping industry to create an online store in the e-commerce field. is there information about the new strategic partners that have been involved.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I vape. So what countries are supported and what methods of transportation will be used? Can anyone who makes eLiquid sell eJuice? I actually mix my own eJuice and was thinking about selling it and this seems great since it brings two things I love, vaping and crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I missed AMA session and can't watch it on YouTube. If anybody can provide a summary of this event this would be great.

I think such a summary with questions and answers should be posted in YouTube channel description of this session. Just a suggestion because I have seen this before in other AMA sessions.
copper member
Activity: 66
Why do I get error when I try to open the Telegram bounty group that is linked in the pinned post? It says there's no account associated with this username .

Hello tokyojapan77,

The link to the eLYQD bounty support telegram link is working fine.
Kindly try once again.

https://t.me/MCbounties

Regards,
eLYQD team
Activity: 61
legendary
This is awesome!!  LYQD tokens allow users to send and receive payment globally in minutes, eliminating the risk of nonpayment and costing a tiny fraction of the total eLYQD blockchain will facilitate immediate fund transfer into escrow accounts. This will be the best payment it fast and very low fees.

The LYQD token is not a payment solution only an exclusive marketplace for vapor industry. I advise you to read the white paper to understand properly this project. Of course, this token will help to operate transactions with lower fees and there will be an escrow function but the main purpose is a marketplace.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is awesome!!  LYQD tokens allow users to send and receive payment globally in minutes, eliminating the risk of nonpayment and costing a tiny fraction of the total eLYQD blockchain will facilitate immediate fund transfer into escrow accounts. This will be the best payment it fast and very low fees.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Wow, thats awesome, suppliers and consumers at eLYQD will grow in numbers in an organic way, which will be further facilitated by the underlying mechanisms that manage social relationships and behaviors. eLYQD I took very topical issue for development.

This platform creates LYQD tokens. This token allows users to send and receive payments globally in minutes, eliminate risk, and not paying from total blockchain eLYQD will facilitate the transfer of funds directly to an escrow account. All constituents can manage escrow accounts through smart contracts.
This will greatly help users to make payments. I can't wait for this project to run later. I think this project will get special attention from the public
Activity: 105
Wow, thats awesome, suppliers and consumers at eLYQD will grow in numbers in an organic way, which will be further facilitated by the underlying mechanisms that manage social relationships and behaviors. eLYQD I took very topical issue for development.

This platform creates LYQD tokens. This token allows users to send and receive payments globally in minutes, eliminate risk, and not paying from total blockchain eLYQD will facilitate the transfer of funds directly to an escrow account. All constituents can manage escrow accounts through smart contracts.
Activity: 63
copper member

PRIZE POOL HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Go Ahead!
Snap Away Your FUN'tastic Selfies & WIN Prizes Every Week!

Entry Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/8sGyPA3p8Mw0xnj73

eLYQD team
copper member
AMA's don't have to be boring!
Let's all get together and have a very positive fun time!
August 19th, 2018 5:00 PM CST

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
eLYQD's aim is to connect e-liquid manufacturers all over the world and supply businesses with the necessary tools for launching a one-of-akind platform to the global market with minimal transaction fees and without any financial borders, intermediaries or annoying bureaucratic routine. eLYQD will unite manufacturers in order to create their own economical crypto-commerce that will take e-commerce to a new level.
copper member

Go Ahead!
Snap Away Your FUN'tastic Selfies & WIN Prizes Every Week!

Entry Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/8sGyPA3p8Mw0xnj73

eLYQD team

copper member

If everything seems under control, then you're just not going fast enough.

Hello everyone,
Yes, another week has gone by and hence, the price bump and bonus downsized.

We are excited with the AMA session coming up this weekend on the 19th, and also with the live presentation at the IDEAS conference on the 27th of this month.

At the eLYQD camp, we are looking forward to bringing a lot of exciting things for the eLYQD community in the weeks to follow.
- An eLITE Investors Club (a special round of bonuses for serious investors).
- A referral program that will generate tokens for both participants.
- A weekly photo contest with token prizes for the 1st place and runner-up.

We look forward to seeing you all having fun while making the right choices.

Regards,
eLYQD team
copper member

It's the will, not the skill.

Week 5 finishes on the 12th of August and ends the token sale price of 0.0048 + 14% bonus.
The price goes up next week!

Regards,
eLYQD team

Activity: 108
eLYQD is an ecosystem market based on decentralized eternity which will be the framework for the entire vaping industry. The eLYQD system will eliminate potential damage points. The smart ELYQD contract will ensure that the transition runs smoothly and keeps an unchanging record of actions taken by all constituents.
legendary
What is the special thing about industrial vaping? why did you choose it? what can make this project last so long? why not just a lot of products, but only for VAPE?

Thanks for this question. As you see we have already discussed this subject. That was my first question to the eLYQD team too  Wink.

Just think you don't buy a new Mercedes on the open market or even universal dealership with a lot of different cars only by exclusive Mercedes dealer.

Vapor industry is new and growing very fast. I think the key to success is to be an exclusive marketplace like eLYQD because We have already Syscoin, Openbaaar, and many other open decentralized P2P marketplaces and I don't see any vendors or buyers there, despite they are open for everybody. If something is for everybody then nobody will use it, I assume. I see almost no listings on this marketplaces especially from big retailers, I see only a few listings from private people. This is not second Ebay for sure.

I think you have to read the eLyqd white paper to understand this subject better. The eLYQD marketplace will have a lot of tools which will make it safe and very easy to use. Escrow, rating system, delivery, buyers and sellers check, and many more. Only best and exclusive vapor retailers will be able to join. The exclusive marketplace has many advantages and eLYQD will try to make it work.
copper member
What is the special thing about industrial vaping? why did you choose it? what can make this project last so long? why not just a lot of products, but only for VAPE?

So will the retailer using the eLYQD have direct access to the manufacturers, avoiding contact with the wholesale trade?
Our goal is to create the leading decentralized consumer marketplace used by broad audiences by maintaining a thriving ecosystem of consumers willing to buy vaping products at lower prices and manufacturers looking to sell directly and surpass existing wholesale and retail channels. Our main role is to develop the open source technology required for running the platform and create a successful model to incentivize all participants.

A win-win situation for all.
eLYQD team
Actually I dont understand why did you limit your marketplace only for vaping? How big is the vaping market? Do you really think that is it worth to do?
We hope that a $50 billion market is something to reckon with, especially when this industry is less than 10 years old!

Global Vapor Products Market Outlook and Forecast 2018-2023: Market and is Expected to Cross $43 Billion by 2023
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-vapor-products-market-outlook-and-forecast-2018-2023-market-and-is-expected-to-cross-43-billion-by-2023-300589389.html

The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.

Regards,
eLYQD team

I believe in quality than quantity an unbranded car dealer will have a range of models and brands to sell but when I am buying a Mercedes, I go to the main dealer.

If this marketplace they create will be open for all industries then eLYQD will become like any other marketplace. It will not be exclusive anymore. The eLYQD team wants to dominate the vaping world. Anyone who thinks, talks, breathes or dreams of eliquid, their mind should automatically take them to eLYQD.

eLYQD will have a rigorous aptitude screening process before accepting manufacturers who provide A-grade products and backend support.

Putting it in perspective do you go shop for a Rolex on Amazon?

We hope this answers your queries.
Regards,
eLYQD team

Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: