Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 16. (Read 35313 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
We're now using X16S algorithm. Masternode changes coming soon too. Check our announcements channel on Discord for more info. Link in the OP.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0

Hello Miners,
Welcome to our pool for AceD

http://www.smilingmining.com/

Server location in Germany
Fee is 1%

CONNECTION

Code:
URL/HOST:stratum+tcp://smilingmining.com:3663
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:c=ACED

Smiley

The pool update wallet, sync and ready to mine!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
There has been a big announcement posted in the AceD discord and also on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/AcedCoin/status/1028272934362574848

I'm 100% supporting the team on this decision as it will only help to make the AceD community even stronger in the long term future which is what we all want for the project. I highly recommend people join their discord and follow them on Twitter to get the update to the minute news on the upcoming hard fork.

The hard fork is about to happen so people will need to update their wallets to the newest version https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/releases/tag/1.6
If anyone has any trouble with the update then they should join the AceD discord as there are many people on there to help with this update. Its mandatory so everyone must update and also update masternodes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
[ ACED UPDATES ] :: ACED Blackjack Is LIVE - Place Your Bet's And WIN | ACED Streaming - LAUNCH SOON!🚀

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/aced-updates-aced-blackjack-is-live-place-your-bet-s-and-win-or-aced-streaming-launch-soon

Good read, thanks for this article dude!  Shocked Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The Crypto Guy
Another project has been listed on the AceD Dashboard, Mastercoin which now makes it 3 projects listed on there. Slowly more and more projects will come on board as they see the attention that AceD is starting to receive. Like the previous member has said AceD is now over 10k discord members in just a short time. I said in a tweet that we would see 1500 masternodes online by the end of August but it looks like it will be sooner. This is just the start to bigger things to come!

yeah! Dev team is pushing this project everyday another step forward. Price is a steal right now, currently is a good time to invest in projects with a real vision, with real development behind and not only big marketing noise.
I`m sure this is one of the coins which will return a big profit when the whole market is turning. Cool
Another project has been listed on the AceD Dashboard, Mastercoin which now makes it 3 projects listed on there. Slowly more and more projects will come on board as they see the attention that AceD is starting to receive. Like the previous member has said AceD is now over 10k discord members in just a short time. I said in a tweet that we would see 1500 masternodes online by the end of August but it looks like it will be sooner. This is just the start to bigger things to come!
Activity: 69
It's a pleasure to see all the development and updates being pushed out by this team. They truly are one of the most transparent teams in the current crypto space. Closing in on 1500 Masternodes on the network. This coin has a huge community, and with streaming and gaming launching soon they will have a large following right from the get go. Available on 2 exchanges + GIN platform so go set up your node before its too late. Keep up the great work AceD!
Activity: 18
Exciting that AceD has over 10k Discord members! 
It seems like the word is out on the streets! Can't wait to see where this amazing project goes!
I'm thinking that we would most likely see the whitepaper very soon and then AceD streaming will also be released very soon. This team keeps on rolling out the developments which is what we like to see when people are looking for new projects to buy into. I now have 2 nodes up and running and now working on getting my 3rd.

price is very stable the last days. they don`t wanna sell me cheap aced.  Huh i guess i have to wait few more days and let my masternode pay me more aced to start another masternode Cheesy

Yes the price has been doing okay however I see some days people dump for no reason. I think we will see this for a while longer as some people want quick profits or chase after BTC when it starts rising. However over the long term the AceD price should start to grow steadily as more developments are released to the public. Right now I can't fault the dev team on anything as they have done a great job with everything and I believe they will continue on doing so. This is why I really like AceD over the long term and while people continue to sell, I'm happy to buy.
I'm thinking that we would most likely see the whitepaper very soon and then AceD streaming will also be released very soon. This team keeps on rolling out the developments which is what we like to see when people are looking for new projects to buy into. I now have 2 nodes up and running and now working on getting my 3rd.

price is very stable the last days. they don`t wanna sell me cheap aced.  Huh i guess i have to wait few more days and let my masternode pay me more aced to start another masternode Cheesy
Activity: 44
You must to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!
 Good luck dev's!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Why X11? This is only ASIC friendly and not to GPU miners. Privacy coins with masternodes always have a market and it is a race now to whichever can penetrate the Gaming/Streaming market.
Activity: 123
Great News.
ACED listed on Coinmarketcap now.
and supply coin very low only 1.8 Mil https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aced/#social

yesss HitBtc now  Cheesy
Activity: 42
We welcome AceD to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

AceD: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/aced

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
It has now been confirmed that AceD streaming beta will be launching in 5 days from now. This is one of the platforms I am really looking forward to as streaming online nowdays is huge and if AceD streaming can attract some big streamers then this could explode very quickly. The price right now is dirt cheap with all the developments going on. 

Totally agree! Streaming business is huge and will be growing in the future. I`m currently running 3 masternodes and waiting to get more coins for masternode 4 Cool
The newest updates to AceD Blackjack makes for a more user friendly login!   The continuous improvement are nonstop with AceD!

I very excited to see where AceD Streaming will go! I have a feeling it will really bridge the gap between these 2 huge markets!   

Also, AceD will be released on it's 3rd exchange, Escodex within the next couple days.

GO aceD!!
It has now been confirmed that AceD streaming beta will be launching in 5 days from now. This is one of the platforms I am really looking forward to as streaming online nowdays is huge and if AceD streaming can attract some big streamers then this could explode very quickly. The price right now is dirt cheap with all the developments going on. 
I'm extremely excited for the Beta of AceD Streaning being realease in the next couple days! 

Release after release, this team doesn't stop! 

I would highly suggest to take a look intobAceD and the results speak for themselves!
Pages:
Jump to: