Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 17. (Read 35313 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
The AceD Core Team, after many weeks of hard work, is proud to announce the first release of AceD Blackjack! AceD Blackjack is a multiplayer version of blackjack vs dealer that supports up to 5 players at once! To start, sign up for an account on our web wallet here: https://acedbj.tk/. Upon first login, you'll see a button under User Links called "Show AceD Blackjack Seed Key". You need to login and relogin to generate your blackjack seed. Then enter this seed key in one of our three tables live at: https://acedbj.tk/table1 https://acedbj.tk/table2 https://acedbj.tk/table3 . Your balance will be automatically linked over, so please be careful NOT to share your key with anyone. We also have a fun table set up at https://acedbj.tk/funtable for anyone who wants to dip their feet into our version of blackjack. Graphic improvements are also being made on the wallet in the next few days. For any settings please click on the menu on the left hand side and click the "sound" icon for hotkeys and sound options. Thank you for your support and go AceD! Note: The blackjack game is heavily secured by seed encryption and https, and has special code to detect hacking. Any attempt to hack the game (this includes SPAMMING buttons such as hit/stand/double/split) will trigger the anti-cheating software and will result in lost funds. For this reason, withdrawals will be manually paid out for the time being. As always:
We want our players to have fun while gaming with AceD, so we encourage you to gamble responsibly at ALL TIMES. Gambling should be fun.
Borrowing money to play, spending more than you can afford or using money set aside for other purposes is unwise and can lead to significant problems for yourself and others around you.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I don't think the AceD team ever sleeps lol More good news! A demo of the AceD streaming will be launched in a few days from now and also AceD will soon be trading on Escodex within the next 2-3 days. This exchange is another DEX just like CryptoBridge with a big community. I'm looking forward to seeing AceD streaming and hopefully in the future we see some big personalities join this platform.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Another promising platform is going to release soon. Aced streaming will bring gamers another platform to shares his/her gaming fun with the world. I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
With Aced streaming being close to being released, the team would like to know which games people would like to see on Aced streaming? I really believe that this platform will be very popular once people who stream games find out about it. Also for anyone on Twitter who would like to help spread the word or comment on which games they would like to see then check out my tweet and please share if you like.

https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85/status/1022602386743820288
aced team developer a solid game aced blackjack just upgrade to a faster server. Make Aced coin on the game platform will bring in people to play with it.

Aced coin are definitely an undervalued coin at the moments. With strong team of development, aced coin can advance to the next level easily. I am lucky that I got this bag and it do generate passive income for me.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I am interested on this plan. I will expect this to see what is going to happen.
 Good luck.
Activity: 12
AceD Blackjack is back online! Come and enjoy this great project.

Nearly daily updates in the progress. Looking forward to the video service.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I like the concept of AceD, working hard and make no noise. Success will speak for itself in the near future.
I just bought another masternode yesterday. :-) If the price will go further down maybe i will buy another one.  Cool
Activity: 129
I totally agree with what several other people have said here in that AceD is massively undervalued right now yet the AceD team never stop working and never stop delivering. The AceD team are one of the best teams I know in the masternode space.
Activity: 185
Aced is totally undervalued.
Already have a nice platform And Dev team is so active.
Keep it up guys.
Been mining aced since day one and found this project is great. Will HODL it to roll my coin.
Activity: 2
I've been hosting AceD MN from the Day 1. I believe this project has got a great potential for the following reasons:

1. Active Dev Team with regular updates
2. Multi-platform Use Case
3. Already platforms are released, which has the real utility for the Coin
Activity: 105
AceD has a great potential. The coomunity is great too!

but how did you see this? what is so great? what is the diff from other project which dissapear in nowhere? it looks like support team very active and nothing more....

The project is going great. Price is incidental just now. I've got 3 nodes and spinning more. The dashboard is looking good, gambling platform is taking shape and the streaming is exciting.

you paid for nodes or you mined it? what is your margin per week or month?
Activity: 78
AceD has a great potential. The coomunity is great too!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bought an ACED masternode a couple of days ago. This is one project that I am very positive about it. I think I am gonna HODL for long term and see where it takes me. The development teams seems to be legit and very active in community. I am not trying to shill or anything, a couple of visits to their discord community and little bit of research would prove bit by bit what I just said.

Let's hope for the best and as always DYOR.
If I examine the concept of Air like his is indeed good for long-term investment and it's as good as you hold it first arrived his price goes up high
Activity: 98
The Crypto Guy
Bought an ACED masternode a couple of days ago. This is one project that I am very positive about it. I think I am gonna HODL for long term and see where it takes me. The development teams seems to be legit and very active in community. I am not trying to shill or anything, a couple of visits to their discord community and little bit of research would prove bit by bit what I just said.

Let's hope for the best and as always DYOR.
Activity: 29
I believe this project is very nice and good! Amazing project, noticing job, very nice approach.
Activity: 1
The project is going great. Price is incidental just now. I've got 3 nodes and spinning more. The dashboard is looking good, gambling platform is taking shape and the streaming is exciting.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
One of the most exciting and undervalued projects in the space... Awesome community

I second that, not sure why people are crying about the price.  We're early on in a super exciting project, I've been waiting for years since I entered this market to just play some blackjack with crypto and have fun (not to mention chess and way more).  The team is super chill and hard working and I plan on sticking with this project long term. 
Activity: 4
One of the most exciting and undervalued projects in the space... Awesome community
Pages:
Jump to: