Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 15. (Read 35313 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It won't be long now before we see AceD streaming up and running, I believe the dev team are working and testing the streaming platform as I write this so hopefully it will be launched within a week or two from now as I know there are a lot of people waiting for this feature. AceD just keeps on delivering!
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

That bounty program has ended. I simply overlooked removing it. Bounties are now announced on our Discord. I will update the OP accordingly. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Activity: 28
I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
copper member
Activity: 97
Updated with all current mining pools and announcement of AceD Gaming Hub. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to check us out on Discord.
LOOKING GOOD PROJECT

It sure is my friend! Just think, this is just the start to bigger and better things to come for AceD. Not just for the gaming side of the project but soon there will be AceD streaming which is a huge industry now so if AceD can crack into that, it could really explode. The AceD dashboard is also coming along well with more projects listing their coins on there. AceD snap is another project that aims to bring photographers sharing their pics with the world. So there is a lot that AceD has to offer compared to other projects out there and this is why I believe that AceD is one of the best long term projects of 2018.
Activity: 42
LOOKING GOOD PROJECT
I have had the privileged to beta test the new AceD game coming out in the next couple of days, Air Hockey. I can say now that its fun, exciting and addictive, I have a feeling that this game will be super popular once it is released and people start to find out about it. The wager feature makes it more exciting as there is more to play for and makes it more competitive amongst players. Keep your eyes out as it will be released very soon! 

Did anyone see the news update? AceD Air Hockey has now launched and is open for everyone to come and play. I highly recommend everyone come check it out and give it a try, my suggestion would be to try playing with 1 AceD coin first until you get the hang of it first and then you could play for more coins once you gain experience.

Here is the link to the AceD gaming hub and just click on the games tab to find Air Hockey and Blackjack which was their first release.

https://acedcoin.com/gaming/
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
AceD masternode collateral has been changed to 2500, still there are over 600 masternodes in the network locking about 70% of the coins. Nice!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i wasn't aware that the algo already changed from x11 to x16s but i think that it is a good thing that there is a new algo for gpu miners , i think that an x11 coin has almost no chance to survive with all those asic's on it , i am going to try mining again , let's see if my old card will do the trick
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Now you can check if your AceD masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG

Yeah, i like your service. Smiley I`m using it for my AceD Masternodes since it`s available.  Cool
More and more coins are being listed on the AceD dashboard which is great to see. If there is any dev out there that would like to list their project on the AceD dashbaord then join the discord and get in contact with BLindz-AceD or you could also send him a PM on here as he is also on this forum. Also there is banner ad space that anyone can purchase for a reasonable price compared to most other crypto sites. The link to the dashboard is below!

https://www.acedcoin.com/dashboard
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
AceD Review Straight Out of Cryptoshib.com

Moving To A Decentralized Future

https://cryptoshib.com/moving-to-a-decentralized-future/
Activity: 67
==========================================================

!!!☛ ACEDCOIN - ACTIVE POSITIVEONE POOL !!!

🚀ACEDCOIN(ACED)🚀 - X16S

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://positiveone.tk:3663 -u you-wallet -p c=ACED

Explorer: https://positiveone.tk/explorer/ACED

HappyMining

AcedCoin Wallet - AThcgMxzwEgAmt9fAsbYmqEmeUSNEnWr1w
I would have love to join the mining but I know my dual GTX 759M would not do anything with even one ASIC on the coin. I like the fact that the development team f the coin is visible and doing a lot of updates about the coin and the project at large. The supply is really very small and this could explode anytime when big streamers starts using the platform. The setback now is that a lot of newbies in crypto are really comfortable smart contract tokens than coins with their own blockchains

I would of thought newbies would be more comfortable with projects with their own blockchains as it is pretty easy to just download the wallet on their PC/laptop and that's basically it. Also a lot of projects now also have android and online wallets to help make it easier for newbies, this could be something that AceD could look into in the future, a android wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I would have love to join the mining but I know my dual GTX 759M would not do anything with even one ASIC on the coin. I like the fact that the development team f the coin is visible and doing a lot of updates about the coin and the project at large. The supply is really very small and this could explode anytime when big streamers starts using the platform. The setback now is that a lot of newbies in crypto are really comfortable smart contract tokens than coins with their own blockchains
Now that the fork is complete AceD can move on and continue to work on the AceD streaming which I know a lot of people are waiting on. I have a couple of guys lined up ready to go once this is launched, they are not big streamers but it would be a good start as they are into crypto as well as gaming which is a plus.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
AceD really needs some help right now with more miners to help move the chain. Now that AceD has forked over to the X16S algorithm it needs miners so please switch over and help move the chain. Once the chain starts moving again then we can start the masternodes again with the new collateral of 2,500 coins for a node which again I think was the right decision from the team.

how can I help now? my x11 worked asic D3 now on the X16S they do not work.

A fast GPU is the only thing which can help Smiley CPU is not really effective :/
Activity: 31
AceD really needs some help right now with more miners to help move the chain. Now that AceD has forked over to the X16S algorithm it needs miners so please switch over and help move the chain. Once the chain starts moving again then we can start the masternodes again with the new collateral of 2,500 coins for a node which again I think was the right decision from the team.

how can I help now? my x11 worked asic D3 now on the X16S they do not work.
Pages:
Jump to: