Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 20. (Read 35313 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Nice to see AceD listed on Coinexchange! I can't believe people are selling their coins so cheap however I don't mind as it gives me and many others who support the project to pick up some cheap coins and start another masternode or two. With what this project has planned, I won't be selling any of my coins for less then $1.
Can I stake my coins, vella?
I can not buy enough ACED to set up masternode.
In addition, statistics in masternodes.online website has not presented information on how many percent of circulating supply locked in masternodes.
It should be fixed somehow.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Interesting project
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
AceD is now listed on Masternodes Online which is good as now we can keep track of our masternodes progress each day. Its crazy to think that in just a short time, that there are close to 700 masternodes locked away and it seems to keep growing each week. Will we see 1,000 nodes in the next few weeks?

https://masternodes.online/currencies/ACED/
Activity: 3
Activity: 17
Moon moon moon !!!!
Good luck!
Nice to see AceD listed on Coinexchange! I can't believe people are selling their coins so cheap however I don't mind as it gives me and many others who support the project to pick up some cheap coins and start another masternode or two. With what this project has planned, I won't be selling any of my coins for less then $1.
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Activity: 154
very unfortunate if the $ 5500 (ACED) prize is passed away, I will be giving news to this friend a pretty amazing gift
Activity: 12
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added AceD to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for AceD Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u ALTfVeiD5zZjM4hyLCybTFPsnGhDMd73Pj -p c=AceD 

To mine only this coin use mc=AceD, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=AceD,mc=AceD as your password.
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=AceD

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/AceD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=3247

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 107

Hello Miners,
Welcome to our pool for AceD

http://www.smilingmining.com/

Server location in Germany
Fee is 1%

CONNECTION

Code:
URL/HOST:stratum+tcp://smilingmining.com:3663
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:c=ACED

Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Aced is now on coinexchange and hashrate has been increasing.  Off to a good start.
AceD is really starting to get some attention in the crypto world as in a week an extra 100 masternodes have come online which tells us that more people are coming in and wanting a piece of the masternode pie. Like I have said, I really believe that this is the project for 2018 once developments start rolling out. Not long to wait now before we see AceD listed on Coinexchange and the pre-sale on the discord will end in 2 days from now so if anyone wants to pick up a node then now is the time to do it.

https://discordapp.com/invite/2KWUM6f
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Why does not my ACED wallet download the last blocks? Last 3 days I have 0 active connections to the network

There was a fork few days ago.  You need to download latest wallet.
Activity: 111
Why does not my ACED wallet download the last blocks? Last 3 days I have 0 active connections to the network
AceD is a very interesting project and what they are trying to achieve can bring something new and refreshing in the masternode coin table. I am also glad to see a PoW + Masternode coin, I believe PoW adds some intrinsic value to a cryptocurrency, which a PoS launch cannot.

I have heard that AceD is getting listed on CoinExchange, which would probably give this project a head start.

I agree with you on this as if the AceD team can achieve what they have set out to achieve then this project could be massive. Like you have also mentioned we don't see many masternode coins now days that have just mining and masternodes as most are PoS/masternodes so I also think it helps add some value to the project. It will be interesting to see what the free market thinks of this project once it hits Coinexchange.
Activity: 134
How about details of ACED bounties and where I can buy ACED?
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
AceD is a very interesting project and what they are trying to achieve can bring something new and refreshing in the masternode coin table. I am also glad to see a PoW + Masternode coin, I believe PoW adds some intrinsic value to a cryptocurrency, which a PoS launch cannot.

I have heard that AceD is getting listed on CoinExchange, which would probably give this project a head start.
Pages:
Jump to: