Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 14. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How do I become a delegate/ block issuance agent and what's the difference?
I think their is no difference between them.
As for how to become them,clear rules and application methods are expected to be announced within six months
"Clients can not only choose from RDPOS, DPOS, POS, LPOS, PBFT and other consensus mechanisms"
what does this statement means?

from the whitepaper, i see that only 99 nodes will be chosen as possible block issuer agents.  So these 99 nodes will decide which consensus algorithm to use?  does this happens every block?

how often does the 99 nodes voting happens?  means once voted as possible block issuer agents, the node will stay in the voting scope for how long?
I asked them in wechet.Here is their answer:
"Question 1.
First, Achain was implemented with modular design. It's conducive for upgrading and evolution.
Second, Achain advocates for proper fork network, different transaction rate, different consensus algorithm, and different technology characteristic could be combined together to satisfy different requirements, which are proposed by different clients.
So, different client maybe use different consensus mechanism, they should choose one from the set of mechanism.

Qusetion 2.
In fact, we call the the 99 nodes as agent nodes, the only thing they can decide is the sequence of verification.

Question 3.
They vote every 990 seconds, because it takes 10s for each agent to verify and generate a new block."
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Although there is not a wide range of people concerned about this project now, but I think this project is promising

I agree with  Angry
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How do I become a delegate/ block issuance agent and what's the difference?
Activity: 27
Continuous attention
jacksonaaa & pgoneaaa
Are you two brothers or sisters? Huh Huh
I don't know why we are so similar😂 but we didn't know each other before, really
jacksonaaa & pgoneaaa
Are you two brothers or sisters? Huh Huh
Activity: 28
http://8btc.com/thread-91227-1-1.html

There is one Chinese fan wrote an article about the past Achian, a total of 16,000 words!! Shocked Shocked
Really? I'm Chinese . So amazing
I didn't find it.Can you leave me related link?

There is one Chinese fan wrote an article about the past Achian, a total of 16,000 words!! Shocked Shocked
I'm also Chinese .l will go to have a look

Although there is not a wide range of people concerned about this project now, but I think this project is promising
[/quoteI also think so .There is not a large-scale people concerned about it perhaps because of its greater risk
Yeah maybe~
[/quoteI also think so .There is not a large-scale people concerned about it perhaps because of its greater risk
The risk is so great
What do you mean budy?
My point is that I can not totally believe it even if its benefits are great
You mean cryptocurrencies?
Yeah In fact, I do not understand these very well  Just feel great risk Cheesy Cheesy
I wish you Guys all the best with the project!
Thanks platorin!!

And there are some rumors now that ACT will launch at OKex.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I wish you Guys all the best with the project!
The risk is so great
What do you mean budy?
My point is that I can not totally believe it even if its benefits are great
You mean cryptocurrencies?
The risk is so great
What do you mean budy?
[/quoteMy point is that I can not totally believe it even if its benefits are great
Pages:
Jump to: