Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 12. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Windows wallet still not syncing for me and a few other on here? hello?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
If it were not for the Chinese ban your could have collected the funds already)
Activity: 4
Yes I believe it has a future! Just read the whitepaper and look at the projects that already use their product. Adoption is the main indicator for the success.
Activity: 9
Achain officially established ATP1.0 Token Distribution Agreement, officially supported by OKEx.com and Huobi Pro

Achain Team has been hard at work since 2015! And as a proof of our continuous efforts Achain officially established ATP1.0 Token Distribution Agreement, officially supported by OKEx.com and Huobi Pro.

Recently, Achain formally established ATP1.0 (Achain Token Protocol) Token protocol and is now published on the official Github platform.
All future projects built on Achain blockchain/tokens shall comply with the agreement.
(http://Https://github.com/Achain-Dev/Achain-Exchange/blob/master/Achain_Token_Standard.pdf)

All tokens issued under Achain blockchain will comply with the ATP 1.0 protocol, just as all tokens issued on Ethereum blockchain that follow the ERC20 protocol.

ATP 1.0 provides a standard set of smart contract interfaces for third parties to quickly distribute and use Tokens on the Achain blockchain. Tokens using the ATP 1.0 protocol demonstrate a common and predictable way. By copying and pasting the code, a slightly programmer can quickly issue a token and because the exchanges already knows how these tokens work, they can easily integrate the tokens.

OKex.com, Huobi Pro and other currency exchange already support ATP1.0 protocol, for that reason the cost of these tokens docking technology is very low and it can be traded immediately. There are Seven projects using the agreement including: SelfSell (SSC) and Kcash. Any ATP 1.0 Token is immediately compatible with Achain Wallets.

Issuing tokens based on ATP 1.0 only cost 10 ACT. The token creator can find the code they need in the public GitHub repository.

Please follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AchainOfficial
Telegram: https://t.me/AchainOfficial
Achain Weekly Report January 3,2018

Dear all,
We would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year! We did some work progressively last week. Let’s check it out!

Business Development:
Established business cooperation with new exchange.
ACT was launched on COINEGG. Holders can get ready to trade here: https://www.coinegg.com/

Core:
Upgraded function of contract editor (IDE).
Fixed net jam caused by contract execution.
Provided technical support to CryptoDogs.
Tested Linux version of LVM/Grbit.
Debugged Grbit after refactor.
Technical support to exchanges.

Achain Wallet:
Tested the Mac version.
Activity: 4
Solid team, and already active since 2015, a lot of serious collaborations.. Cant believe it has such small marketcap.
I guess the western hemisphere didnt notice this sleeping giant.
Activity: 35
Hello Achain developers,

I see your ACT on many exchanges and it is accompanied by the logo that I chose for Activecoin long before you launched Achain.
I request that you cease and desist using my creative content and immediately rebrand the coin Achain.

Rebranding must include a complete change of name.

A complete change of exchange ticker symbol - ACT -

A complete change of  logo

A notice to holders of reason behind rebranding that is clear to the holders that it is being done to satisfy the Activecoin developers complaints.

I look forward to seeing the rebranding take place and also communication from you conserning the rebranding.

Chris.

Dear Chris,

We noted your comment. Kindly keep in touch with our admin Angela through Telegram (@angelalu) to share you concern clearly.

Thanks
Karthikeyan
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
"0 nodes connetcted" in wallet, how I can fix it? Help pls
this team sounds like a scam to be sometimes... The paid guys on Telegram do not know anything
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
I get connections but they constantly drop again, firewall issue?
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Always "wait for sync0block". How to fix this?

I am getting the same problem. my wallet has 0 connections. has anyone got a peer list?
Same problem for me...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Achain Weekly Report-2018.01.03

would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year! We did some work progressively last week. Let’s check it out!

Business Development:

Established business cooperation with new exchange.
ACT was launched on COINEGG. Holders can get ready to trade here: https://www.coinegg.com/
Core:

*Fixed net jam caused by contract execution.
*Provided technical support to CryptoDogs.
*Tested Linux version of LVM/Grbit.
*Debugged Grbit after refactor.
*Technical support to exchanges.

Achain Wallet:

Tested the Mac version.

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-weekly-report-2018-01-03-a957dd2a1e1a

I am getting the same problem. my wallet has 0 connections. has anyone got a peer list?
Activity: 441
Merit: 14
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Intersting project, I must to admit  that this project went under radar for me, but now I know it I'm investing some BTC in order to buy some ACT tokens... I think you have a bright future.

Good luck to all, Devs.  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Established business cooperation with HiWiFi through blockchain technology.
Hiwifi What does it mean, is anyone explaining this definition?

Man these guy's may just be the greatest shitcoin ever with their Hiwifi bullcrap and everything else, forget about them..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hiwifi What does it mean, is anyone explaining this definition?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
ACT executives have to praise, because they talked about many trading platforms, so that people around the world to get to know ACT, which brought many opportunities for ACT
hey all, can I stake my coins? or should i just send them all to a wallet on my PC?

thanks in advance
Achain Weekly Report — Dec.22, 2017

Dear all,
Merry Christmas! Here is the latest news from Achain:

Business Development:
Hosted the 11th technical meetup with topic of forking, organized by blockchain.bus.
Explored new application (in development).

Core:
Tested and debugged LVM and GRbit.
Tested Linux version of LVM.
Technical support to cryptocurrency exchanges.

Achain Wallet:
Mac version tested.

Browser:
Upgraded new features, e.g. false alarm.

Documentation:
Released guide for exchange docking and Java code instance.
Pages:
Jump to: