Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 9. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Is there some info about the BOS coin fork I read about in this channel? Huh Huh
Activity: 238
Guys at what price do you see act end this year? It have a low marketcap so it cab grow a lot. In my opinion i see $3 reasonable
Activity: 187
Guys can you guys sort explain this thing of bos and achain airdrop  is there any confirmation that bos will be given for free to a chain holders  because I HV found out about this coin now and when read news about it shown that there were free coins of abtc that were given to ATC holders bt I don't see any news regard bos free coins
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Achain Weekly Report March 16th
https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-weekly-report-march-16th-86ccf208aa76

Business Development:
Achain, along with other Achain ecologies attended TokenSky Blockchain Conference, shared Achain’s concepts and “DAPP planter” ideas with other participants and also talked about Achain’s seven advantages at Soeul, South Korea on March 14, 2018.
Exchanges communication and integration

Core:
Developed the local transaction buffering function and debugged.
Developed multi-assets for Browser.
Optimized Achain contract and debugged.
Developed Python edition chain-launching tool.
Provided technical support to Achain projects and exchanges.

Achain Wallet:
Developed Achain Wallet Lite version for Windows. The one for Mac is yet to be tested.

Community Management:
Finished second snapshot of Loyalty Program with 3,369 participants and 67,096,822 ACT.
Reached an agreement with an award-winning global PR and Marketing agency.
Prepared for Blockchain Conferences in USA, Germany, Russia, India and China.
Finished building Indian Community Core Volunteer members.
Translated Localization website and white paper to Russian, French, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese and Spanish.
Making preparation for the Achain Developers Community Development.
Started Community Volunteers Recruitment plan officially.
Activity: 187
When we get lite desktop wallet after release, will we have to re-register through that wallet address to qualify for future rewards as well?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Achain Declares its Ambition to be a Dapp “Planter”
https://bitcoingarden.org/achain-declares-its-ambition-to-be-a-dapp-planter/

March 14, Seoul. Achain, the world’s leading blockchain platform showcased its seven technical advantages at 2018 Tokensky Blockchain Conference Seoul Session. Achain’s partner Eric Wang delivered a speech titled “From Programmer to Planter”, explaining Achain’s vision to become a “planter” or “gardener” of the decentralized apps.

Eric believes 2018 is a crucial year for Dapps, where there could be an exponential increase in Dapp number and variety. Being one of the best public blockchains, Achain will try its best to follow this trend. Besides “fork theory”, Achain will provide a portfolio of services for Dapp developers to better suit different blockchain application scenarios.

Achain, as a decentralized public blockchain platform, has always had the vision of creating a blockchain network where information flows freely and each member of the network can exchange values without effort – a blockchain world where no obstacles of communication can be found.

To ensure this vision come to fruition, Achain team put forward the concept of “a platform of sharing and freedom” and carved out the so-called “smart contract network – forking network – interconnected network” roadmap. The team also dived deep into innovative forking, Blockchain as a Service, Security Isolation and Event Reaction.

During the speech, Eric introduced Achain’s seven technical advantages to developers....
Activity: 10
I have 0 node connection. Always 24/7. How to fix this problem? Somebody knows?

Yeah, it has problems. (Windows version anyway).

So let me get this right:

1. This is a closed-source wallet that never loads? Hmmm. If I was a paranoid person...

2. Devs can't respond to simple node requests so we can sync? Huh.

3. And also - I click wallet:

A 1/2 hour of NOTHING shown after I clicked it.

I let it run in background (along with it's invisible console process). GUI finally comes up to.. :

Nothing.
This for the next 2 hours :
https://i.imgur.com/Avu8aRU.jpg
(and I finally closed it). Tried this on two different dates. I'm done.

Better luck next time - I know it's sooo hard to give the enduser information regarding what your app is doing like other wallets. (Is it syncing - WHO KNOWS? - you give us no info). Maybe strive for that next time? (What is going on in background with the console that gets spawned by your exe.. maybe update your gui instead of leaving it on loading screen) We might even be able to see if any peers are connected that way? Go figure. Pitiful.

c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Is ACT compatible with Myetherwallet?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Any collaboration with other companys?

https://www.achain.com/dapp.html#/

Pundix ,LinkEye,Selfsell,Kcash ,Simons Chain,Coinfix ,Blackstone ,CryptoDogs ....
Activity: 168
Still not to late to get in the loyalty program? My web wallet is taking foreverrrrr too sync.......
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
We’re happy to invite you to join our first meetup in San Francisco hosted at the Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel.

https://twitter.com/AchainOfficial/status/969410990109376512

Activity: 1
Any update on terms of the lock up program?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
The Achain windows wallet might need an update, it looks like it doesn't display right at certain screen resolutions. It's way to big and stretched out so it doesn't fit my screen somehow. Weird right? Anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
I have read a lot about this coin and it interested me, but the only thing i can't find is the pos reward.. How much approximately is the monthly /annual return on coin staking pos?
I believe ACT will have a nice future, but also i would like to earn monthly i come for it Cheesy
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Project looks solid and could be really huge, soon. Seems to be a very good buying price, at the moment. It`s also listed on OKEX, one of the biggest exchange, that is a good sign, too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Why is there a coin called "ACChain" ticker ACC?  sounds like they stole your name

WHy do these developers not rebrand so that I can relaunch Activecoin is the real question here, counterfeit scam artist's is all i see, if you cannot come up with original idea or buy it than you are most likely going to be ripping off others of their code and not give credit and then ripping off customers cause it will not keep value as you continue to move down the road that you do not deserve to be on - I bet very little is from your own dev team - it is all most likely ripped from other's
Activity: 34
my pc wallet stop syncing at block 288929, what is wrong?
Activity: 13
Does anyone know when the fork jan 12 was officially announced and can provide source link to where announcement was made? Thanks,
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Why is there a coin called "ACChain" ticker ACC?  sounds like they stole your name
Pages:
Jump to: