Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 11. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have 0 node connection. Always 24/7. How to fix this problem? Somebody knows?

Have you tried running the wallet in administrator mode?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope achain team plans ahead and get out of china or it would slow the project down a lot
Activity: 441
Merit: 14
I have 0 node connection. Always 24/7. How to fix this problem? Somebody knows?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Dear Achain devs.

i currrently downloaded the wallet on windows but it seems to have 1 node connection. how do i edit to add additional nodes? please help.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Achain —Building a Boundless Blockchain Reality

We are excited to announce the soon listing of ACT, the token of Achain.

Achain is a public blockchain platform that enables developers of all levels of experience to issue tokens, smart contracts, create applications and blockchain systems. Achain is committed to building a global blockchain network for information exchange and value transactions.

Achain was originally developed by the Singapore-based nonprofit organization, Achain Foundation, which is co-constructed and co-maintained by its fan communities around the world. In 2017 it proposed its three-phase development plan of “Smart Contract Network”, “Fork Network”, and “Interconnected Network” as well as led an in-depth research into the technologies that define it today.

The company has gained public acclaim in digital asset issuance field. Achain is based upon a uniquely developed RDPOS (Result Delegated Proof of Stake) distributed consensus mechanism. It is different from DPOS in the way that it validates the execution of smart contracts, which potentially improves the transaction speed on the network.

Core characteristics of Achain include average block time of 10 seconds, 1000 transactions per second speed and a so-called “sandbox mechanism”, a simulator that provides access to all chain functions without the necessity to spend tokens. It cultivates a more stable and secure network for decentralized applications on the platform as it helps keep false contracts off the chain and save on debugging costs.

https://blog.hitbtc.com/achain-building-a-boundless-blockchain-reality/
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Achain (ACT) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Activity: 539
Merit: 250
The ACT coin block chain appears to be congested, not as advertised.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
my wallet still wont sync. is anyone getting the same problem and how can i resolve this?
brand new
Activity: 0
offical update , go to buy right now
Activity: 3
What is the circulating supply, I heard 800M and 300M what is the right information?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
So for Bitcoin holders one must give their private wallet keys to AChain? Or am I reading this wrong?  Huh

This is a scam coin, forget about it

You need to read whole announcement...

Bitcoin Wallet users need to import his or her own BTC private key to receive ABTC. ABTC System will not store the users’ private key, and performs encryption during the transmission. But just in case, please transfer the BTC on the private key to another address before you receive ABTC.

The ACT Wallet (including PC Wallet and Kcash Wallet) users will automatically receive ABTC without any further operation.

If your ACT or BTC stores in Huobi, OKEX, Ourdax and Kucoin, please wait for the receipt scheme to be issued by the exchange.

In principle they are not trying to stole your BTC... it is true that there is a possibility they stole previous BTC forks with this private keys... it your choice to trust them or not  Wink
Merit: 100
So for Bitcoin holders one must give their private wallet keys to AChain? Or am I reading this wrong?  Huh

This is a scam coin, forget about it
Activity: 64
Activity: 542
Announcements for Receiving ABTC

Bitcoin Wallet users need to import his or her own BTC private key to receive ABTC. ABTC System will not store the users’ private key, and performs encryption during the transmission. But just in case, please transfer the BTC on the private key to another address before you receive ABTC.

The ACT Wallet (including PC Wallet and Kcash Wallet) users will automatically receive ABTC without any further operation.

If your ACT or BTC stores in Huobi, OKEX, Ourdax and Kucoin, please wait for the receipt scheme to be issued by the exchange

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/announcements-for-receiving-abtc-906afab7b20f
Activity: 8
It will be around 1 AM Saturday for China as I ve heard.
Activity: 4
Anybody got info on the fork about to happen?
Activity: 168
If all of crypto crashes, Achain will rise from its ashes. It's that good, if it works.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
there will be some kind of fork soon?

my achain wallet is still not sync. ive already run it more than 24 hours. how do i fix this? do i add additional nodes?
Activity: 4
Could You describe your problem with the wallet ? Mine is working fine...
Pages:
Jump to: