Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 8. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: New Delhi, New Destination for Achain’s Blockchain Application
https://bitcoingarden.org/new-delhi-new-destination-for-achains-blockchain-application/

April 15, 2018, Achain‘s Bussiness Director Dane Elliot joined blockchain application talk with experts such as bank regulators, exchanges and investment bankers across the world. In this closed-door discussion, Dane introduced the Achain public blockchain platform and its efforts to counter the scalability issue that many blockchains are experiencing.

New Delhi is the first stop for Achain on the subcontinent, which opens a new round of Achain’s business and technological cooperation.

“The scalability issue determines whether blockchain can be adopted on a broader scale. There are solutions such as plasma and lightning network proposed to solve this issue. For Achain however, what we offer is something different. We actively fork our public chain to build a separate sub-chain for our Dapp partners.” Dane explained Achain’s solution to the audience....

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What a huge lost of loose change out there! I hope you success with your project. You have my support.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I just downloaded the windows lite wallet. My virus scanners are going nuts.

It doesnt look good to new ppl, i download the wallet and my vrius scanners are blocking it. Yes i know what ppl would say.... turn your scanner off.

Wallet is like a visite card!!!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
For indonesia community...

Achain team is hosting first Indonesian meetup! come join and discussion with us!!
And learn about Achain from Achain community managers!

Date/time : Thursday 19, April
Time : 18.00 - 22.00

https://twitter.com/AchainOfficial/status/985699792172015617

Don't forget to join with our local grup telegram: Achain indonesia >> https://t.me/AchainIndonesia
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
how does tzhis token work...for the airdrops to i need to keep my coins i a wallet running or can i just use an offline wallet or even an exchange (for smaller amounts obviousle;))
Activity: 72
 is this only applicable on the lite wallet? Does holding on the regular wallet work?
Activity: 112
Thank you for sharing these interesting infor  Cheesy
Activity: 188
I managed to get the lite wallet to work, what about full wallet? people want full node access & web/lite wallets ACT need to have syncronized wallets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Achain Weekly Update [4.2.2018–4.8.2018]

Business Development:

Pu li, Achain’s technical partner, gave an important speech at the “Block China Association for Blockchain Technology and Applications (BTA) • China” conference.
Achain has reached collaboration agreements with more than 20 new Dapps originating from around the globe.

Core:

Continued development for python and its testing tools.
Developed and debugged the local transaction buffering function.
Provided technical support to projects built on the Achain platform and exchanges.

Wallet:

We have released version 2.0.0 of the Full-Wallet for both Windows and Mac.
A Lite-Wallet version 1.0.1 has been introduced for both Windows and Mac.

Community:

The 1st snapshot of the 3rd phase for the Loyalty Program was completed with a total of 4,224 addresses and 77,918,909.21851 ACT participating.
Achain’s Silicon Valley community office has been officially established.
The Achain China Community representatives attended the World Blockchain Summit co-hosted by the World Blockchain Council, the Global Mobile Gaming Alliance (GMGC), the 3- o’clock community, and Golden Finance.
The Achain Silicon Valley Community representatives attended the Global Blockchain Forum.
The Achain Korea Community representatives attended the BCT21 Blockchain Tomorrow conference.
The Achain Vietnam Community representatives organized information sharing sessions for investors and developers.

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-weekly-update-4-2-2018-4-8-2018-775618b416ac
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is this scam coin just to big to go under?
This is one of the coins that will never be able to be sustainable, it's built on top of theft and lies!
Dump your bags and stop shilling this rippoff!
Activity: 376
Why do people compare Achain to Antshares?
And can you explain why some expect this project to follow in Neo's footsteps?
Activity: 1
This new technology and idea (RDPOS the result of the delegated proof of the rate) of the distributed consensus mechanism implements the full intellectual contract of Turing, a virtual machine with intellectual property rights,will dynamically determine, in accordance with the transaction state of the result (for example, R-Result) during the block of the production unit node, whether to check the smart contract by the appropriate node or all nodes.),by characteristics it is much better than Ethereum,also have custom create smart contract!Also often participate in conferences, but why so little information online about Achain?
Activity: 826
New code based chains have much more potential than transactions based projects which are growing like mushrooms. We are heading towards a future where utility based tokens will not only survive but also will grow healthily. That is the main reason for me to add in small quantity such tokens into my portfolio even few of each but on must basis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
1st #Achain house is officially launched now! Located in Palo Alto, CA, where we hope to connect and work with brilliant minds around Silicon Valley and the whole continent. We invite you to visit us and we are also hiring staff. If interested, please send resume to [email protected]

https://twitter.com/AchainOfficial/status/978117516550488064

Wow, if there's a chance to visit the achain office site. I am sure there are many people will not help but to witness its growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 9
Can i send 1 achain for loyalty program form osx lite wallet,? osx non lite is syncing for 2 days now
thank you !
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
1st #Achain house is officially launched now! Located in Palo Alto, CA, where we hope to connect and work with brilliant minds around Silicon Valley and the whole continent. We invite you to visit us and we are also hiring staff. If interested, please send resume to [email protected]

https://twitter.com/AchainOfficial/status/978117516550488064
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Achain Joining “Blockchain Innovation and Regulation” Talks at Asia-Pacific Blockchain Forum
https://bitcoingarden.org/achain-joining-blockchain-innovation-and-regulation-talks-at-asia-pacific-blockchain-forum/

Achain joined Asia-Pacific Blockchain Forum organized by Blockchain Collaborative Consortium (BCCC), a Japan-based Blockchain collaboration initiative. The forum attracted numerous blockchain expert and business personnel, with many scholars also attending the event. Joining Achain are dapps such as LinkEye, Smartshare and Kcash who are part of Achain ecosystem. The Achain team and its partner teams showcased Achain’s latest development in blockchain technology.

The majority of the attendees come from Japan since the event took place in Tokyo. However, guests and guest speaker of the Forum come from a much wider range of countries, including China, South Korea and the United States.

The theme of the event is the “Blockchain innovation and regulation”. Speakers debated on new innovations of blockchain and their possible application scenarios while all agreed that regulatory efforts should be put in place for the healthy development of the industry....
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
What is the progress of Achain and where to run. Recently, China seems to be strictly limiting the policy of the block chain.
Activity: 90
I hope it can ease my painfulness in smart contract development!
Pages:
Jump to: