Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 10. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
How many achain are you guys holding? Or how much of your portfolio?
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
Any collaboration with other companys?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Achain Weekly Report-2018.02.09

Next week is Chinese New Year! Please accept our best wishes for your happiness and success. Meanwhile, Achain will continue our daily maintenance to ensure that everything is going well.

Now, let’s have a glance of our last week activities:

Business Development:

ACT was listed in a new Korean exchange CoinRail: https://coinrail.co.kr/.
Achain participated in the launching ceremony of 2018 global (Shanghai) blockchain application entrepreneurship competition on Feb 3, 2018.
Achain attended Blockchain Middle East Forum in Dubai on Feb 5–6, 2018 and spent a wonderful time with the investors of Middle East with the discussion of BlockchainTechnology.
Achain became a member of ACCESS, the Singapore Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Industry Association from Feb 8, 2018 who promotes and protects the use and development of Digital Currencies and Blockchain.
Achain partner gave a wonderful speech on the title “Achain Ecosystem and Token Economy” in Blockchain Economic Forum 2018, Singapore.

Core:

Upgraded function of contract editor (IDE). Optimized the synchronization speed of common nodes. Testing version is ready.
Determined optimization of the chain and entered into the coding stage.
Completed Multi-asset core codage.
Gave Technical support to ACT supporting exchanges.
Provided technical support to DApps.

Community Management:

Achain announced ACT Lock-up and Platform Projects Token Distribution Plan based on the suggestions of community members and investors.

Achain Wallet:

Debugged the Mac version (component display exceptions, list slip problem, taps lock status detection, etc.).
QT wallet is under testing.

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-weekly-report-2018-02-09-b65a7535566d
Activity: 59
What's up with the github activity? Do you continuously develop this in a private repo or do you feel that the current state of it is all that is needed?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Achain Platform Projects Token Distribution Suggestions Voting

Regarding Achain Platform Projects Token Distribution Suggestions,lets vote now using the link given below!

Voting Time: February 5, 2018 00:00 to February 6, 2018 24:00 (GMT+8)

Taking into account the feasibility and timeliness of the implementation of the program, 9options are now being selected.

The snapshots mentioned below refer to take snapshots of the ACT balances stored in Achain wallets and Kcash wallets:

1) Enroll in the candy reward program, take a snapshot of the ACT balance at the specified block height, and dispense candies according to the holding currency ratio, and set the maximum number of candies available for each holder.

2) Enroll in the candy reward program, take a snapshot of the ACT balance at the specified block height, and dispense candy according to the holding currency ratio without setting the maximum candy limit.

3) Sign up for the Candy Rewards Program, take a snapshot of the ACT balance at the specified block height, and place in different stalls for different levels of candy.

4) No registration, regular snapshots, send candies in accordance with the proportion of holding money.

5) All candies are used for lottery.

6) All community members share the candies equally.

7) The candy is divided into two parts, one for snapshots of the balance, the distribution of candy on a specific scale and the other for marketing activities to increase the size of the community.

Cool Investors holding more than 10,000 ACTs participate in the candies giveaway.

9)Candies will be distributed based on the 2 factors: The amount of ACT tokens held and the duration that they have been held.

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-platform-projects-token-distribution-suggestions-voting-64d1bf375266
Activity: 26
AChain will soon be listed on Coinegg.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Thing is Achain speed is proven...some of those other whitepapers claim higher speeds, but totally unproven.Achain, Ethereum, NEO...the rest is not really much more than a whitepaper
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Achain's Announcement for listing in a New Exchange. One of the biggest Korean Exchanges is gonna list #Achain's #ACT token from February 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JphRrPsrgpQ

Activity: 115
Activity: 67
Everyone new to Achain should watch this video:   Wink

https://youtu.be/V-6bWtIVmsA
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Circulating Supply of Achain (ACT)

Cryptocurrency Name
Achain (ACT)

Circulating Supply
466,215,248.7 ACT

Total Supply
1,000,000,000 ACT

Max Supply
1,000,000,000 ACT

1. ICO Circulating Supply = 300,000,000 ACT
Originally released: 300,000,000 ACT

Balance: 0 ACT

Circulating Supply of ICO: 300,000,000 ACT

2. Early Investor Circulating Supply = 109,715,248.64 ACT
Address: ACTCvSome4xd4LaFWecs3jfA9JEEUdvG6vS8

Originally Released: 300,000,000 ACT

Balance: 190,254,751.36 ACT

Circulating Supply of Early Investors: 109,715,248.64 ACT

Released Plan: 10,000,000 ACT Monthly

3. Achain Foundation Circulating Supply = 45,000,000.04 ACT
Address: ACT3RHsqe7GmeLzZb7z5ZfbEB6ffGaUjAutb

Originally Released: 300,000,000 ACT

Balance: 254,999,999.96 ACT

Circulating Supply of Foundation: 45,000,000.04 ACT

Released Plan: According with the Daily Conditions.

4. Team Circulating Supply = 11,500,000.02 ACT
Address: ACTBPAdnTsQevnFmrttMCGACbrzSJTikFTbZ

Originally Released: 100,000,000 ACT

Balance: 88,499,999.95 ACT

Circulating Supply of Team: 11,500,000.02 ACT

Released Plan: 1,000,000 ACT Monthly

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/circulating-supply-of-achain-act-a193c0308708
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Achain Showcases its Collaborative Platform at BTCMiami

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/achain-showcases-its-collaborative-platform-at-btcmiami-300585739.html

MIAMI, Jan. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Miami has apparently witnessed the "hottest" winter ever in its history, as thousands of Bitcoin enthusiasts had gathered at James L Knight Center for the North American Bitcoin Conference (NABC) on Jan 18 and 19. Known as BTCMiami, the conference was organized by the UAE-based Keynote, who has successfully led 12 blockchain and cryptocurrency events worldwide since 2012. Achain, one of the world's leading public blockchain platforms, had its spokesperson Kyle Lu share the basic principles as well as recent updates of its forking theory.

Enjoying a reputation in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain, NABC has been attracting company representatives, economists, researchers, and media operatives. Even a mobile app was particularly created for the sole purpose of networking among the conference attendees.

The forking theory outlines Achain's vision of a collaborative blockchain system -- something that is rather divergent from the competitiveness and exclusiveness that most blockchain solutions tend to emphasize. That being said, under a mutual agreement from all participants (namely, the VEP), Achain fosters a full range of free communication, such as requesting, approving, executing, and returning feedback (mandatory for all constituent nodes).

Kyle Lu, vice president of Achain, has also founded ICO Star, a global crypto-asset investment platform. Meanwhile being a serial entrepreneur in big data and mobile internet, Kyle Lu is making waves in business transformation and disruptive technology adoption.

As of now, Achain serves as a foundation for multiple blockchain-based services and individual programs. It already runs more than 50 smart contracts and 30 digital assets.

Later at the event, Achain opened up a Q&A booth to make its technology intelligible and accessible to its potential partners and the crowd. The project's management executives regard the North American market as the team's next strategic step. Over the recent months, it had already grown its presence in Southeast Asia, particularly with the launching of Indonesian-based DAPP project Pundi X at Blockshow Asia 2017 in Singapore.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Cryptocurrency Vault - What is going on with VeChain (VEN) & Achain (ACT)?
by cryptomagic

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptomagic/cryptocurrency-vault-what-is-going-on-with-vechain-ven-and-achain-act

....Achain (ACT)
I already gave a very brief introduction to Achain just over a week ago HERE, so I'm going to move on from first impressions and cut to exactly how I'm seeing this product as it stands today. I will consider making up a specific post to share the due diligence I've collected at a later time, but for now, let's get into what I think the opportunity is.

First things first, there are what I feel are two considerable risks with Achain.

I can't secure it on a hardware wallet, so has to be paper wallet for max security (meh, had a few of those thrown in the bin by accident already)

Although everything points to it being well established, adopted and far from a lemon (something of no actual value), it is just very difficult to find the types of information you would normally like to see to get truly comfortable with it. (That is probably why it's currently so undervalued). GitHub doesn't have an awful lot going on, but I'm aware that it's possible to have other repositories outside of this.

I won't mince words, I think Achain offers similar products as NEO, ARK, Ethereum, Qtum, ICON and any other platform doing the rounds right now and it looks like a very convincing contender. One of the main differences however is that Achain is actively encouraging Hard Forks and although Asia seems to know a lot about it, us in the west are just waking up asking "what the hell is this and where did it come from?".

It trades at the time of writing for $0.45 with 300 million ACT in circulation and has a maximum supply of 1 billion. That gives it a market capitalisation of just $136,924,200 which I think is pennies for a crypto platform that is working product and does what most do in the billionaires club!

It runs the same transactions per second (TPS) as Neo and has more dApps than any competitor apart from Ethereum. It also facilitates side chains to avoid congestion on the main chain (I bet Vitalik is kicking himself he didn't think of that one...)

If you hold ACT, you will receive forked currency each time the platform is used to create a new chain and currency. I tried my very best to find out if you would earn passive compound interest for holding ACT outside of the fork bonus, but unfortunately came up relatively blank.

It looks like the RDPOS mechanism puts the validation onto the creator and user of the side chain rather than allowing the main chain to become bloated with transactions (similar to how Ark plans to put their VM on side chains for the very same reasons), so there is no fee for running a node to be had. (I will continue looking into this though as I'm really unclear on how RDPOS works).

If correct, what that means is that the benefit to holding ACT is that you will get random drops of forked cryptocurrencies along with the potential price upside if it happened to gain wider attention and adoption in the west.

For all I see, it is basically a hybrid that fits somewhere between Ark and Neo and appears to be doing everything it should except for climb in price and ultimately market capitalisation.

I particularly like one of the Achain partners Pundi X. Definitely check out what they are doing HERE. Kcash, another partner also doesn't look too bad!

As you'll see from the 8hr ACT/BTC chart below, the recent ABTC hard fork airdrop to holders of Achain encouraged some serious buying action to claim the coins, then a dramatic selloff afterwards. Personally the selloff is perfect because I was completely unprepared for this beforehand. In the short-term, this might be ok to flip occasionally, but longer-term it looks like a really strong product you can get a decent stake in now, and that will continue to keep giving after each fork.

At $0.45, I'm seeing a lot of potential upside, so I think this is one that has been badly misunderstood, underrated and undervalued by the western markets it's now penetrating into. There is another review of it HERE that gives an overview and assesses the potential upside.
Activity: 1
Hello Achain developers,

I see your ACT on many exchanges and it is accompanied by the logo that I chose for Activecoin long before you launched Achain.
I request that you cease and desist using my creative content and immediately rebrand the coin Achain.

Rebranding must include a complete change of name.

A complete change of exchange ticker symbol - ACT -

A complete change of  logo

A notice to holders of reason behind rebranding that is clear to the holders that it is being done to satisfy the Activecoin developers complaints.

I look forward to seeing the rebranding take place and also communication from you conserning the rebranding.

Chris.

And what about the google drive logo? you rebrand?

Cheers
Activity: 195
I tried to download and sync the wallet.  It ran for more than 24 hours but wallet never synced. 
I don't want to keep my ACT tokens on the exchange as I have had bad experience recently with Coinsmarkets.com.
Could somebody point me to how we can store AChain coins in our private wallets.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 322
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!

Nothing that they say is original though..
Activity: 3
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Activity: 322
Why is anyone supporting this coin?? This platform is going to counterfeit anything that it can to sell to chinese noobs and has nothing new to offer, if they do bring in new blood with new idea's they will be standing on a foundation built through counterfeit and that is to bad for anyone that joins thier team thinking it is a good thing.

the devs of this platform need to rebrand and stop using the ticker and logo that I chose to use for activecoin,.

-To the devs: Do not send me another crazy payoff scheme through western union, i do not want a million dollars sent through western union and I will not play along, you need to rebrand and reset your ticker to something else

Just rebrand!!! It will serve you well, I am dead set on keeping both the logo and ticker for activecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: