Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 180. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
but we must take into account the fact that there are many similar projects, and we need to make great efforts so that the project could interest investment companies
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
The main thing is that during this period there is a good investor who will support life in the project
Activity: 171
Of course bring, invest in the project, thereby making a profit in the future
Activity: 287
As we see, we still have time to collect money and invest it in the ADAB project!
Everyone has time to think carefully and will prepare for further plans
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
As we see, we still have time to collect money and invest it in the ADAB project!
Activity: 238
Can you help me to know when ico will end? Because i wanna invest in this project, but i haven't money now
PreICO starts in 2018-10-18 and will last up to 2018-11-08
ICO starts in 2018-11-18 and will last up to 2018-12-28

Oh, already soon. Thanks for information. It is necessary to decide rather on the sum of investments)
You have time to prepare for investment and think about some amount
Activity: 350
Can you help me to know when ico will end? Because i wanna invest in this project, but i haven't money now

Thank you very much for the information, here are those who did not know, now everyone sees
Activity: 70
Merit: 5

Oh, already soon. Thanks for information. It is necessary to decide rather on the sum of investments)
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 181
Read in white paper, there should be stages of ICO
Activity: 162
Activity: 280
I invest a small amount of money in many projects and thereby minimize my risks.
You act very wisely. no matter how promising the project is, you can never invest all your money in it. select at least 3 projects, and preferably 5 and even more.
This is true, because even when 100% are sure that the project will bring a big profit, you can not invest all the funds, the maximum is half the money
Activity: 162
Can you tell me when the ICO process will start? Will there be any discounts for the first investors?

You can find all information on website! I say that ICO will start after 19 days, what is soon! So hurry to look details about Adab!

I am wondering how quickly this project will collect soft cap. I recently took part in ICO, which collected it’s soft caps in 12 minutes. This is just incredible!)
This is most likely an exception when soft cap is collected in 12 minutes. I have a theory as to why. The first version is that the soft cup is very small. The second reason is that this project is on everyone's lips
Activity: 210
I invest a small amount of money in many projects and thereby minimize my risks.
You act very wisely. no matter how promising the project is, you can never invest all your money in it. select at least 3 projects, and preferably 5 and even more.
You are right to say that you need to minimize your risks and scatter your money into various ICO. I have experience investing in such exchanges. For example CryptalDash and I very well earned on these coins. I hope that this company will meet my expectations.
The crypto-exchange markets have huge potential. With good financing and competent marketing, this is a very profitable business. Accordingly, this is a highly profitable investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You are right to say that you need to minimize your risks and scatter your money into various ICO. I have experience investing in such exchanges. For example CryptalDash and I very well earned on these coins. I hope that this company will meet my expectations.
Activity: 171
In the classical stock market, Arab investors are represented by very serious capital. They can easily raise any project to the top and drop it ... Islamic investors have a lot of money and a lot of opportunities!
I agree with your point os view. Have you met Arabs in real life? I haven't met they. I recon that they not in the cryptocyrrencies
I met, in most cases very educated people. Of course, with the big capital it is possible to lift and derail any market. Everyone pursues the aims)
Who deals with the crypto currency of that has its own specific goals
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
In the classical stock market, Arab investors are represented by very serious capital. They can easily raise any project to the top and drop it ... Islamic investors have a lot of money and a lot of opportunities!
I agree with your point os view. Have you met Arabs in real life? I haven't met they. I recon that they not in the cryptocyrrencies
I met, in most cases very educated people. Of course, with the big capital it is possible to lift and derail any market. Everyone pursues the aims)
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This project has a good status and rating on the sites for monitoring the conduct of ICO. I plan to invest in it. I invest a small amount of money in many projects and thereby minimize my risks.
Jump to: