Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 183. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
That sounds promising... Investors from Arab countries... Are the sheikhs tired of investing in oil and decided to buy cryptocurrencies??? Very strange, don't you think?
YOU're making me laugh! The joke worked.
In fact, it does not matter what country it is and it does not matter whether it is oil or bonds and securities. The important thing is that people are always looking for a good investment opportunity. A cryptocurrency has great potential for development and profit. Now the age of information and it is an excellent asset of the 21st century.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
A very handful of information came out from Dubai blockchain conference platform about this project. I have read that article as well which is above. It will remain to see how these things will be implemented because this exchange can bring lot of fresh investors and traders. Dubai is one of the advanced govt working on blockchain services for last couple of years.
That's not the good news I found. And that doesn't make me very happy. I take into account that Dubai is a country that invests a lot of money in the development of the blockchain, they are still silent about the exchange.
alp
Administrative to you question. How are you doing with passing KYC. And in General what will be the verification on the exchange? Do I need to send a large number of documents and receipts?
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
That sounds promising... Investors from Arab countries... Are the sheikhs tired of investing in oil and decided to buy cryptocurrencies??? Very strange, don't you think?
Why not, because the crypto currency is developing very fast now, it's a good investment
In order to speak so confidently in this coin, you need to make sure of the full information. I have been studying all the information on the Internet and on this forum for several days, but so far I have not found any negative points. But I would very much like to hear the views of other participants in this discussion. What do you think about the development team? What projects did they participate in?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So if you all say that there are investors from the UAE, then they will collect the necessary amount very quickly. That's good news!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
And consider also that not only their UAE investors. Crypto stock exchange ADAB from the UAE. This also says a lot in favor of this project.
И ecть oфициaльнoe зaявлeниe нa caйтe или в бeлyю бyмaгy. Личнo я тaкoй инфopмaции никoгдa нe видeл. Пpocьбa пpoкoммeнтиpoвaть
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Why not, because the crypto currency is developing very fast now, it's a good investment
For anybody not a secret that the Arab sheikhs invest not only in oil for a long time. Range of their investments very extensive!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
If investors invest in the project from the UAE, this indicates that they have checked the project of ADAB well and do not doubt its success!
It will absolutely indicator of trust this project, if big investors will invest here!
I agree with you completely! If large investors go to the Islamic exchange, it will cause a large increase in the price of this coin. I understand that we should not only focus on the Arab Emirates, but also on other countries. If the company collects the maximum amount, it will certainly affect the development of this startup. I believe in promotion and growth.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 171
The ADAB project team has a strong development team and serious investors from the UAE. They have everything to succeed!
Investors from UAE are very big money. And they are very meticulous about their investments. This is a huge plus for the project!
This has been said many times, but where are the confirmations of this information? where are the real facts that investors from The Arab Emirates? In General, the idea of the exchange is clear to me, but I want to know about the reliable facts.
In the future, the guys should provide us with more information, because if people are interesting, then the option is good
alp
The ADAB project team has a strong development team and serious investors from the UAE. They have everything to succeed!
Investors from UAE are very big money. And they are very meticulous about their investments. This is a huge plus for the project!
This has been said many times, but where are the confirmations of this information? where are the real facts that investors from The Arab Emirates? In General, the idea of the exchange is clear to me, but I want to know about the reliable facts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Correctly! Racism generally has no place in the 21st century. Especially at the forum, since people gathered here to communicate with the most advanced views!
The concept of racism is currently very vague, it is worth looking at least at the sphere of cinema. It seems to me that at the moment the white man is more vulnerable than other representatives
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
I think that the fact that the exchange from UAE and the fact that many of their Emirates invested in this project is a guarantee of further development and prosperity of the ADAB project!
I also think so, so we need to invest in this project urgently. Who has already invested share your experience
Yes, to miss such interesting and perspective project - a big mistake! I hope our expectations will be met.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
Nevertheless, there are people who first evaluate the appearance of the project, and then its functionality. In any case, you can not please everyone.
And there is a category of investors who do not even go into technical details and just look at how the project is designed.
That's right, there are investors who do not think with their heads, but use only emotions. And when she lose their money, they more than anyone else on the forum start to write about what they have been deceived.
Activity: 287
ADAB Solutions has already released an MVP of its FICE (First Islamic Crypto Exchange) platform. Overall a very solid project - and one whose progress I will be watching with extreme interest.
It is really interesting to observe the development of the project, where the state authorities have invested
Well, if you have invested public bodies, then everything is very serious
Have you already invested in this wonderful project? You're saying this is serious.
Here all the people who follow the development of the project and support it
There will always be those people in projects that are "for" and "against"
Activity: 238
ADAB Solutions has already released an MVP of its FICE (First Islamic Crypto Exchange) platform. Overall a very solid project - and one whose progress I will be watching with extreme interest.
It is really interesting to observe the development of the project, where the state authorities have invested
Have you already invested in this wonderful project? You're saying this is serious.
Here all the people who follow the development of the project and support it
Activity: 350
I have plans to support this project, I like the idea and will follow its development
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
Activity: 181
I think that the fact that the exchange from UAE and the fact that many of their Emirates invested in this project is a guarantee of further development and prosperity of the ADAB project!
I also think so, so we need to invest in this project urgently. Who has already invested share your experience
If the project is really smart, then in the future all investments will bring profit
Jump to: