Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 181. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 11
In the classical stock market, Arab investors are represented by very serious capital. They can easily raise any project to the top and drop it ... Islamic investors have a lot of money and a lot of opportunities!
I agree with your point os view. Have you met Arabs in real life? I haven't met they. I recon that they not in the cryptocyrrencies
Activity: 162
Certainly surely can not know who. But the potential of the ADAB project is unambiguous!
Have you invested in this progect? Judge by your comment you could to invest in ADAB
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I think that we are talking about the norms of Sharia. there are a number of nuances that are very important for Islamic investors.
It would be desirable more information on these norms. It is necessary to study in more detail. If it is possible links )
On the topic of the relationship between the cryptocurrencies and the norms of the sharia, there is a lot of information on the Internet. I think Google will provide you with a lot of links.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
I think that we are talking about the norms of Sharia. there are a number of nuances that are very important for Islamic investors.
It would be desirable more information on these norms. It is necessary to study in more detail. If it is possible links )
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
How can they be implemented in a project? Will these details have a positive effect on the project?
They are favorable for the project of ADAB, at least in that they attract a huge number of investors from Islamic countries. And all of them will use this exchange!
And we all know that in Islamic countries people are far from poor and can afford to invest in a project
I fully agree with your opinion. In the Islamic world, the standard of living is very high and people have much more financial investment opportunities.
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
How can they be implemented in a project? Will these details have a positive effect on the project?
They are favorable for the project of ADAB, at least in that they attract a huge number of investors from Islamic countries. And all of them will use this exchange!
There, people will always support their project, other values ​​they have and the mentality
Activity: 238
And we all know that in Islamic countries people are far from poor and can afford to invest in a project
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
If there are any nuances that need to be clarified, then you can ask all the questions in social networks
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
In the classical stock market, Arab investors are represented by very serious capital. They can easily raise any project to the top and drop it ... Islamic investors have a lot of money and a lot of opportunities!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Islamic investors are very big money. Any project in which they invest has virtually unlimited financial resources!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Certainly surely can not know who. But the potential of the ADAB project is unambiguous!
Activity: 210
It is possible that ADAB is one of the most successful crypto projects in 2018. I hope that he will bring us a serious profit!
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
They have marketed the project very well by participating in different events related to blockchain and by using other tools as well. One thing is in their favor having physical location in UAE and everyone knows that is one of high potential area for blockchain based projects seeing govt's efforts to go fully on blockchain by 2020. I still am watching the project closely and reading more abut it.
You are talking about the location in the UAE and where this information is written. Do they have a physical office with this country. I really want to understand whether the company has serious intentions to enter this market.
I did a little analysis of the Adab website and did not find their office address, am I wrong? someone might be able to correct this and give me the address of this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 364
Because in the Islamic world there are very clear rules of conduct. They also relate to investing.
Activity: 280
That sounds promising... Investors from Arab countries... Are the sheikhs tired of investing in oil and decided to buy cryptocurrencies??? Very strange, don't you think?
You decided get a laugh out of me ) you managed
Given that Dubai invests a lot of money in the development of blockchain technologies and until 2020 they are ready to invest a lot of money in this direction, perhaps the exchange for Muslims will be very popular.
why only Muslim exchange can become popular? why they can not use any other already functioning stock exchange?
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
They have marketed the project very well by participating in different events related to blockchain and by using other tools as well. One thing is in their favor having physical location in UAE and everyone knows that is one of high potential area for blockchain based projects seeing govt's efforts to go fully on blockchain by 2020. I still am watching the project closely and reading more abut it.
You are talking about the location in the UAE and where this information is written. Do they have a physical office with this country. I really want to understand whether the company has serious intentions to enter this market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
There are a lot of information about the ADAB project on the sites for monitoring ICO projects. Look there.
Jump to: