Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 195. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 1
This is the first crypto-exchange, based on the norms of Sharia, oh. And who will tell me or know about the norms and rules of Sharia?
On the Internet you can find a lot of information on this issue. I do not presume to explain since I am not an expert in this field. But I read several articles on this topic.
I just did not understand how the crypto-currency project is combined with the norms of the Sharia. It is necessary to read more information about the project.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Let me understand it. You have posted this thread in International forum, on the English language. You talk about some kind of Sharia norms/rules, so why don't you explain what does it even mean?
There a lot of nationalities, so why people will be interested in your project?

Also, from your website:
Independent certification
Adab Solutions will pass an independent certification of all regulatory and legal documents and procedures. - Will pass? Based on what your exchange will pass all regulatory and legal compliance?

As for me, I prefer the projects which come to the crowdfunding at least with legal compliance, that means they are serious in their intentions and they put a lot of work into the development.

Your GitHub is absolutely empty. So what did you develop or achieve so far?

Has there been any answers to this concerns? If not, I guess it would be suicidal to invest in such a "project".
Moreover: has the team made any examples of "Shariah norms " pertinent to cryptocurrencies?
Moreover: Why does the team composition seem so Russian to me, which is weird knowing that Russia is not one of the most typical islamic countries?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I hope that the exchange of ADAB will make a user-friendly and pleasant user interface. And then there are new exchanges and they are simply inconvenient to use.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Islamic investors are very conservative and in business and investing trust their much more than European or American projects. I think that the exchange will have a large number of customers!
Islamic and there I mean mostly Arabic people have money so the exchange should have a lot of users and a lot of money circulating. With that in mind I think more people from other nations and religion will use it. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Islamic investors are very conservative and in business and investing trust their much more than European or American projects. I think that the exchange will have a large number of customers!
We need to wait for the developers ' response. I doubt that a site with bugs would instill confidence in the user. We need to fix this.

What bugs have you found? Recently, I just noticed non-working links in ANN thread here on a forum. I think that we should not do any quick decisions..
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I generally think that investing in the tokens of crypto-exchange exchanges is a very profitable business.
Activity: 439
just checked the website-works
only not all functions in it work
these functions do not work
for example, Facebook links
Twitter
white paper
and it is very strange for such a project!
I think we should correct all these mistakes, because now the project is under development

I would not say that the lack of active links means that the project is a scam. It seems to me that we can write to the team and report. At the same time we'll see the reaction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The more I learn about the ADAB project, the more I like it. Probably it is worth seriously considering investing in it!
I agree with you. The ADAB project looks very attractive from the point of view of investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The more I learn about the ADAB project, the more I like it. Probably it is worth seriously considering investing in it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is a good idea! I think that there are a lot of people in the thread for whom the English language is not the mother tongue. Look at the project site. if you see any shortcomings in the translation, then contact the project team. This is really an excellent chance to help the project and earn such promising ADAB coins!
Missing Turkish Language on the website is kinda disappointing...
If you think that some problems with the Turkish language, then contact the administration of the project of ADAB. So you will help the project and can earn tokens.
I read on the Internet that cryptocurrencies have received approval from religious leaders of Islam. So the cryptocurrency in the Islamic world has great prospects!
If there were no approval from the religious leaders of Islam, then no one would decide to create crypto projects in the Islamic world. In the Islamic world, religion has a very strong position.
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
Missing Turkish Language on the website is kinda disappointing...
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
This is the first crypto-exchange, based on the norms of Sharia, oh. And who will tell me or know about the norms and rules of Sharia?
On the Internet you can find a lot of information on this issue. I do not presume to explain since I am not an expert in this field. But I read several articles on this topic.
I read on the Internet several articles on this issue. There certainly is an ambiguous situation. But crypto-currency projects started to be launched in the Islamic world and this is a good sign. There is a lot of money and a lot of investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The ADAB project causes respect and trust. Everything is done solidly. It seems to me that it is a very interesting option for investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
If there were any restrictions then no one would venture to open a crypto exchange in the UAE. It seems to me that it is in order and agreed on both the legislative level and the religious level.
I read on the Internet that cryptocurrencies have received approval from religious leaders of Islam. So the cryptocurrency in the Islamic world has great prospects!
Today, among Islamic  scholars there is no common opinion about the permissibility or prohibition of crypto-currency. However, despite this, several Islamic crypto projects already exist and are successfully developing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Jump to: