Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 193. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
The Arab world has a very peculiar attitude to the world of finance. Their banking system is not like a European model. this is an interesting opportunity to invest.

The main feature of economy and jurisprudence in Arab countries is that they are very connected with religion and traditions. I am also very interested in studying all features of crypto projects of Arab countries.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
You're right! I have not invested so much in Asian projects, I've never hit scammers. I was also interested in the opportunity to invest in an Arab project!
And it`s good, that you couldn`t invest in Asian projects, because often they are scammers! But I`m sure, that ADAB isn`t scam!
I wonder why you are sure that this is not a scam? It seems to me that it is worth being critical to projects and to study them carefully. Nevertheless, I have situations, when even the most reliable ICO turned out to be a scam..
For frequent fraud do the same people, only under the names and photos of others. It's no secret that in the darknet you can buy anything.
Activity: 224
You're right! I have not invested so much in Asian projects, I've never hit scammers. I was also interested in the opportunity to invest in an Arab project!
And it`s good, that you couldn`t invest in Asian projects, because often they are scammers! But I`m sure, that ADAB isn`t scam!
I wonder why you are sure that this is not a scam? It seems to me that it is worth being critical to projects and to study them carefully. Nevertheless, I have situations, when even the most reliable ICO turned out to be a scam..
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Do you have any statistics on Russian projects? In my opinion, not more than a percentage of bad ones than other similar ISO.
In general, there are projects that are really just collected money, but there are also those who work for their idea
In such a situation it is difficult to guess who will develop further and who will give up at the sales stage, one can only hope that this project will develop
I would tell that it is impossible! Probably for this reason, many investors follow only an intuition.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Very strong team. Everything will depend on fees.
I also believe in the team and I hope that the ADAB project will be successful despite the overall complex situation on the crypto market.

What time frame do they want to sell? Now it seems to me not a good time.
Well, now is not a stable course, although it is not very critical, you can invest
The market is not in very good condition, the course is constantly different, but you can invest, just pick up the moment
Well with such approach it is possible to speak about investments into any project). It is too general principle...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you have any statistics on Russian projects? In my opinion, not more than a percentage of bad ones than other similar ISO.
In general, there are projects that are really just collected money, but there are also those who work for their idea
In such a situation it is difficult to guess who will develop further and who will give up at the sales stage, one can only hope that this project will develop
Activity: 181
Activity: 171
Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.

According to my personal experience of participating in bounty campaigns and investing in ICO, most of scam was in Russian projects. I work with Arab for the first time, so it is a new experience for me.
Yes, there is a completely different mentality of people, they differ from ours, more decent ones
Activity: 219
Activity: 280
Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.

According to my personal experience of participating in bounty campaigns and investing in ICO, most of scam was in Russian projects. I work with Arab for the first time, so it is a new experience for me.
I also believe in the team and I hope that the ADAB project will be successful despite the overall complex situation on the crypto market.

Well, now is not a stable course, although it is not very critical, you can invest
The market is not in very good condition, the course is constantly different, but you can invest, just pick up the moment
We will wait for the times that will be closer to the deep winter, so promised us a good growth
Market grow is very close, New Year being in 3 months is a good thing. We all know that US tax is in that period and at that time we see more grow in crypto.
In the crypto market every day a new course, there is no stability
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

We will wait for the times that will be closer to the deep winter, so promised us a good growth
Market grow is very close, New Year being in 3 months is a good thing. We all know that US tax is in that period and at that time we see more grow in crypto.
Activity: 287

Activity: 238

Activity: 350

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 181
As a good option, you need to make the guys in the future make a mobile application
That's for sure! And then recently there are exchanges with such a poor interface that they can not use. I hope that the crypto exchange ADAB will be at the highest level!
We will hope that the team does everything well, so that in the future there are no questions about the operation of the service
Activity: 287
Convenient user interface is one of the key indicators for the exchange to become popular. Of course, the ADAB team should take this into account!
Always the client first evaluates the project for visualization, and then everything else passes
Activity: 238

According to my personal experience of participating in bounty campaigns and investing in ICO projects, most of scam was in Russian projects. I work with Arab ICO for the first time, so it is a new experience for me.
Russian bounty is understandable, there it is very necessary to choose a project for yourself
Jump to: