Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 196. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The presence of activity or lack of activity in social networks does not mean anything. This is not an indicator of the state of affairs in the project.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.
perhaps the Arabs have less cheating
but their website is not working properly
you can not see anything on the site and contact the project through the social network
and it is highly alarming
I cannot but agree with you. More than once already here mentioned it... I hope in the nearest future will correct
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.
perhaps the Arabs have less cheating
but their website is not working properly
you can not see anything on the site and contact the project through the social network
and it is highly alarming
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
This is the first crypto-exchange, based on the norms of Sharia, oh. And who will tell me or know about the norms and rules of Sharia?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I see the Adab team is actively attending blockchain events, this is a good marketing method, I visit your website and want to know your funding progress, but I don't see it, only softcap information has been reached, is that correct?
Activity: 181
In the Islamic world in general, a more rigid attitude towards fraud and crime. Therefore, it seems to me that investing in the ADAB project can be done calmly.
Well, there people are more serious about their religion, so there people are responsible
Yes, I agree with you, people there behave a little differently, so that you can safely invest your money in this project
Even the minimal investments in the project will give their results
Activity: 171
In the Islamic world in general, a more rigid attitude towards fraud and crime. Therefore, it seems to me that investing in the ADAB project can be done calmly.
Well, there people are more serious about their religion, so there people are responsible
Yes, I agree with you, people there behave a little differently, so that you can safely invest your money in this project
Activity: 287
Activity: 238
The Islamic world is huge. This is a huge number of users. I think that the ADAB exchange will have a large audience of users!
Partly agree with you. According to statistics, a lot of people do not yet have assets in the cryptocurrency market. But this is good and bad, at the same time.
In any case, the project will find its fans, because the idea is excellent
We will wait for the project to enter the global market, see the final results
Activity: 350
The Islamic world is huge. This is a huge number of users. I think that the ADAB exchange will have a large audience of users!
Partly agree with you. According to statistics, a lot of people do not yet have assets in the cryptocurrency market. But this is good and bad, at the same time.
In any case, the project will find its fans, because the idea is excellent
Activity: 181
I'm sure that the ADAB project team has something to offer its future users of the exchange. Surely they have some interesting solutions.
The idea of ​​the project is interesting, the guys have something to offer
I read white paper, everything is very clear, the idea should realize itself through time
Activity: 171
I'm sure that the ADAB project team has something to offer its future users of the exchange. Surely they have some interesting solutions.
The idea of ​​the project is interesting, the guys have something to offer
Activity: 287
Now there is a very big competition in the crypto market among the crypto exchanges. To achieve success, you need to offer something special. I hope that developers of ADAB have something to offer users!
Of course there are, well, exchangers yes, very much and most importantly to get on best-living, this is a good site
Activity: 238
You're right! I have not invested so much in Asian projects, I've never hit scammers. I was also interested in the opportunity to invest in an Arab project!
Well, investment is also very interesting type of earnings, in the future gives its results
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Now there is a very big competition in the crypto market among the crypto exchanges. To achieve success, you need to offer something special. I hope that developers of ADAB have something to offer users!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 210
I agree with you and so won`t be Islam scam projects. I`m planning to invest $1000 here.
It`s no little sum to investing in ICO. And don`t put all eggs in one busket! So be carefully when invest.
Activity: 224
I agree with you and so won`t be Islam scam projects. I`m planning to invest $1000 here.
Jump to: