Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 13. (Read 46462 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
For the record.

Zachclark70 is delusional. He believes he is a god amongst peasants but does not know his own arsehole from a piece of shit.
Fixed my arse, you just paid a fuckload to roll over a stuck block.

It still fucked numbskull.

Have a nice day suckers.

If you had read the thread you would realise this is just the first step in a long term plan to completely fix ADT

step 1. get the old chain moving
step 2. make new blockchain
step 3. swap over coins to new block chain Smiley

step 4. get a good website made and clear up the forum
step 5. add services
step 6. promotion

legendary
Activity: 1232
to all the people with missing coins go to help /debug window / console then type repairwallet that worked for me 

people please follow these instructions and report back. we need feedback on this so that others know what is working and what isn't
legendary
ADT developer
to all the people with missing coins go to help /debug window / console then type repairwallet that worked for me 
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
For the record.

Zachclark70 is delusional. He believes he is a god amongst peasants but does not know his own arsehole from a piece of shit.
Fixed my arse, you just paid a fuckload to roll over a stuck block.

It still fucked numbskull.

Have a nice day suckers.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hey Zack!

I've re download the blockchain, but now i've missing about 20M.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Hello...

What happen with unconfirmed transactions (from 31/12/2013) ??

Now the wallet is synced but this transactions are still pending

Angry

the client wasn't working at that time, why would you try to move coins when ADT wasn't working?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
yep its all over the place. I've had 75 mill in wallet and 100000 in missing transaction. Now it shows 19mill unconfirmed and nothing else 50mil has vanished and the pending transaction.

The wallet is NOT fixed is a mess right now. Please advise!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wallet is running now, but there is another problem:

Last blocktime seems to be ok (Di 7. Jan 13:16:46 2014), but:

Current number of blocks: 210924
Estimated number of blocks: 210846

Seems I get the latest blocks, but never syncing. And I'm wondering about some mined ADT that I have never mined!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello...

What happen with unconfirmed transactions (from 31/12/2013) ??

Now the wallet is synced but this transactions are still pending

Angry

Activity: 350
updated wallet deleted files except wallet.dat and now 50million ADT has dissapeared not in stake or balance. What to do???
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I download the new qt from your twitter link and replaced the files in the appdata with the new ones. When I started up the new qt wallet program for ADT it was showing out of sync. To fix this I applied the -recan command. The out of sync program is gone, however I have 30,000 total in my wallet, but they all show "uncomfirmed". My balance is "0" and my stake is "0".

I am new user to ADT community and have been to your other site under the username Nevah. All of the adt i have in the wallet were added during the out of sync problem. This is one my main wallet adresses "r33SF2oapKtkNTMz2oz7DBBBDuW3fNbar". What can I do to fix the uncomfirmed problem?

Thanks
Kevin

P.S.
I have been with keeping up with ADT and been member of cumminty for almost month now, and came on board with the problem with the wallet. I am really glad to see it fixed and appreciate the dev's hard work in seeing this through.
legendary
ADT developer
Good To know that ADT is now fixed
ADT was long waited coin for me.
I hope now this wait is over and will rise.

next step is to get the new block chain made then implemented then it will permanently be fixed Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Good To know that ADT is now fixed
ADT was long waited coin for me.
I hope now this wait is over and will rise.
legendary
ADT developer
Need pool!!!

this blockchain is POS only so there is no pools

Activity: 62
Activity: 62
9pvH16ipvnqD24SbDkJweQXSHTn11JUpAZ
legendary
ADT developer
good work tranz i have just sent you a pm

for everyone else i am now working on getting the new block chain working and the stream lining of the swap over process
legendary
ADT developer
If ADT is totally fixed this is great work, tranz really does need to be rewarded well for this, a lot of people have mined and bought adt and were really looking forward to this fix.

ALso , Let's start getting moved over to a new coin design before this pos coin goes wrong again. Let's decide on the new coin design and perhaps tranz could be the official coin designer for it.

Zack do you have any idea which coin design the updated ADT should be based upon?

just woke up sorry I missed all the fun i fell asleap while waiting ( it cut in at ridicules oclock lol  )

i have been in talks with mullick about the new chain  tranz will be rewarded well and a donation address will be posted so any users that would like to give him a small amount of coins can Smiley

just catching up on all the posts now Smiley
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
Downloaded new blockchain from the mega link, I have no balance, but confirmed transactions...

http://imgur.com/4ZWPbLS
http://imgur.com/CWiqRdT

What was your balance before?   Old coins are intact, if you happened to stake a few coins on the wrong chain those could have been orphaned.

Try restarting the client with -rescan option

Or try more aggressive -salvagewallet

HBN will no longer open

HoboNickels version v1.2.2.3-ge43cb68-hobo (Sat Dec 14 14:19:45 2013)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013
Startup time: 01/07/14 04:56:11
Default data directory C:\Users\computer\AppData\Roaming\HoboNickels
Used data directory E:\HBNdata
dbenv.open LogDir=E:\HBNdata\database ErrorFile=E:\HBNdata\db.log
Bound to [::]:7372
Bound to 0.0.0.0:7372
Loading block index...

ADT wallet is now fixed. Thanks!

Glad to hear your ADT coins are in-tact.

Current version of HBN takes a few minutes to open. The block chain is big.  You can see things are moving along by looking at the task manager and seeing the CPU usage and memory usage increase. Version 1.3 cuts this time in halve as well as the block chain  size.  I suggest waiting until then. I will have full details in a few days.  Just check the HBN thread.

Any other HBN specific question will be fielded in my thread(see sig). Leave this one alone now for ADT.

Good night.

Thank you very much for ADT. I'll wait for your HBN 1.3. and I'll get more HBN.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Downloaded new blockchain from the mega link, I have no balance, but confirmed transactions...

http://imgur.com/4ZWPbLS
http://imgur.com/CWiqRdT

What was your balance before?   Old coins are intact, if you happened to stake a few coins on the wrong chain those could have been orphaned.

Try restarting the client with -rescan option

Or try more aggressive -salvagewallet

HBN will no longer open

HoboNickels version v1.2.2.3-ge43cb68-hobo (Sat Dec 14 14:19:45 2013)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013
Startup time: 01/07/14 04:56:11
Default data directory C:\Users\computer\AppData\Roaming\HoboNickels
Used data directory E:\HBNdata
dbenv.open LogDir=E:\HBNdata\database ErrorFile=E:\HBNdata\db.log
Bound to [::]:7372
Bound to 0.0.0.0:7372
Loading block index...

ADT wallet is now fixed. Thanks!

Glad to hear your ADT coins are in-tact.

Current version of HBN takes a few minutes to open. The block chain is big.  You can see things are moving along by looking at the task manager and seeing the CPU usage and memory usage increase. Version 1.3 cuts this time in halve as well as the block chain  size.  I suggest waiting until then. I will have full details in a few days.  Just check the HBN thread.

Any other HBN specific question will be fielded in my thread(see sig). Leave this one alone now for ADT.

Good night.
Pages:
Jump to: