Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 11. (Read 46462 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
a fix will be done asap

the new blockchain will be done soon and we wont have to deal with these issues anymore
Activity: 840
I have talked to a few people and its out of sync for all of them so its safe to assume its stopped again

There will be another fix as soon as I can get hold of tranz and mullick

sorry about all of the issues but this just proves that the new chain is 100% necessary

stoppe in block 215021 unluckily..
legendary
ADT developer
I have talked to a few people and its out of sync for all of them so its safe to assume its stopped again

There will be another fix as soon as I can get hold of tranz and mullick

sorry about all of the issues but this just proves that the new chain is 100% necessary
legendary
ADT developer
my wallet just went out of sync again Sad is it just me or is something wrong again ?

I am messaging mullick and tranz now
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
I suggest people start buying these while they are still super cheap on cryptsy.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Now, when the wallet is working again, what about some official message to btc38 to list ADT again?
There will be a new blockchain for ADT, even though it works now it's better to leave the old code behind so there aren't more issues in the future. Adding it to BTC38 should probably wait until the new chain is operational.

I´m new to ADT. It was already on btc38 ? Smiley
The coin back up on this site would probably summon a nice increase
It's not been on BTC38 yet, but it was slated to be added a while back.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Now, when the wallet is working again, what about some official message to btc38 to list ADT again?
There will be a new blockchain for ADT, even though it works now it's better to leave the old code behind so there aren't more issues in the future. Adding it to BTC38 should probably wait until the new chain is operational.

I´m new to ADT. It was already on btc38 ? Smiley
The coin back up on this site would probably summon a nice increase
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 117
If someone helps me I can host a block crawler! Just pm me!
all described here does not work for me, I delete all and quit ADT!
Sorry to hear that, you can try joining one of these QQ groups, maybe they can help?

安卓币交流群 329213079
安卓币元老群 277231479
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
all described here does not work for me, I delete all and quit ADT!
We need to do more promotions, first, let it appears on http://coinmarketcap.com   

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685 This post says: If you would like to request to add a coin, please include a URL that shows the total amount of coins and an exchange on which it's traded.

Anyone has a URL that shows the total amount of coins?

If I get the URL I will post ADT there.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客
Just wanted to say Zack has paid me for the repair job. He is a honest and up-front gentle man you guys are in good hands.

Good luck to all of you!
We need honest to make the world more beautiful.
Best wishes!
Activity: 238
can someone give some specifics on the early conversion to 100% POS?  What happened to all the coins scheduled to be mined in the old chain's future?  Or was the total number of coins cut short at the beginning of the new chain?
has cryptsy even upgraded to the new wallet yet?

Let's get to a new coin design asap.

Zack, which coin design are you looking at? how about cgb, i think they are on almost pure pos right now and seem to be having very few problems.
Also how about possibly increasing pos to a slightly higher percentage to encourage investment more.

I was going to ask mullick about what coin he thinks is best to clone from as he knows best Smiley

POS i was thinking 0.05% every 15 days making 0.1 %/ month or 1.2% / year ( a realistic inflation number )

that's 100X more than the current 0.001% /30 days

if i hold 1000000 1 month, how much will i get as Pos? do i have to transfer the coins every 15 days?

right now you wont get many coins as the POS is set at 0.001%/30 days

current block chain ( 0.001%/30 days ) 1,000,000 coins would get you 10 coins every 30 days

new block chain ( 0.05%/15 days ) 1,000,000 coins would get you 1000 coins every 30 days

Only store my coins in wallet I can get new coins? If my coins are stored on Cryptsy, can I get the interests? TKS
legendary
ADT developer

Zack, which coin design are you looking at? how about cgb, i think they are on almost pure pos right now and seem to be having very few problems.
Also how about possibly increasing pos to a slightly higher percentage to encourage investment more.

I was going to ask mullick about what coin he thinks is best to clone from as he knows best Smiley

POS i was thinking 0.05% every 15 days making 0.1 %/ month or 1.2% / year ( a realistic inflation number )

if i hold 1000000 1 month, how much will i get as Pos? do i have to transfer the coins every 15 days?

right now you wont get many coins as the POS is set at 0.001%/30 days

current block chain ( 0.001%/30 days ) 1,000,000 coins would get you 10 coins every 30 days

new block chain ( 0.05%/15 days ) 1,000,000 coins would get you 1000 coins every 30 days
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

do i have to transfer the coins every 15 days in a new adt wallet?
Activity: 117
hoping for a little dump, I want more cheap coins! Smiley also holding for a very long time!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
so when its fixed a bump is in front of us in the near future ?
what you think
Well, I bought in the last 2 hours more than 70mil. + few hundreds millions I had. It's super cheap.

I'll go for the long term holding, as always.

If people start dumping now, I'll be glad, for real XD
Pages:
Jump to: