Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 12. (Read 46462 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so when its fixed a bump is in front of us in the near future ?
what you think
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Congrats. I'm really happy.

You can't imagine how many ADT I bought this month, while the coin was broken Grin

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Thanks donation on the way Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Just wanted to say Zack has paid me for the repair job. He is a honest and up-front gentle man you guys are in good hands.

Good luck to all of you!
Activity: 117
Awesome! Smiley btcltc is a bitch to contact if you are not chinese.. so that is great news fox! Everybody is helping and good things is going our way!
Is there anything you guys need help with? I will run my wallet for as long as i can to begin with! New logo is a must. Is there anyone working one a mobile wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
ok guys now that step one is complete ( the old chain fix )

Tranz has done an amazing job at getting it going again Smiley

If any of you would like to donate to him he would very much appreciate it Smiley

ADT: 28RdxMdXBVa5ikoyWWZGTpCyRKJAAf4Wmw
HBN: F1B4e53y16SFEmQq8Zx1T8iq3YU8ZLHSt8
BTC: 1E4vghegg7GmokJDGWUArXTHGfMYeuppHo

This is not his payment its just a way for people to tip Tranz if you want to Smiley

Yeah he deserves some for sure for helping us get ADT up and running again.

Crypsty needs to get this done asap.

Also do you not have big verns direct Skype ?? i would think all coin devs should have direct access to him at all times?? you nor jag has his direct skype?

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Ok, I installed the client, and copied my old wallet.dat backup, but I still can't see the transaction that was lost between cryptsy and my wallet. Txid is 57010c3d38c901fb2c350fcea5132a50ed2257fd7a8f0d184c9536968606384c, according to cryptsy it is confirmed.

Can anyone tell me how I can get my ADT back? I tried the 'repairwallet' but that didn't do anything.

i think we must wait for cryptsy ( i hope that will fix it for me too) :

=====================
the question is :
I send ad from cryptsy.com,at 2013-12-7,now is not in my wallet,it's will lose?

cryptsy.com withdrawals infomation is here:
Withdrawals
Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Conf   Request Date
AndroidsTokens   qtMDiibWCiRCy9bxnzTaw34Wr9usaA2iN   44958234.93496400 ADT   Yes   2013-12-07 20:11:52
Processed   TrxID: 595b7ac4730e493b78633e7bec44e186f8bc3f8ed4f8297b40020a0f3cbd9e75 @ 2013-12-12 10:36:30

thanks for you work

You are one the right chain.

As far as Cryptsy. They need to get the new client and re-sync with the block chain, it should send out all pending transactions. Or at least credit them back to you. You will have to take that up with them.
=================================
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Have you gotten in contact with btcltc.com and cryptsy about the new wallet. Alot of coins is stuck on btcltc and needs to be recoverd Smiley

Hi, my friend and me contacted btcltc.com several hours ago, and it upgraded its ADT wallet, now it is working on it.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
Have you gotten in contact with btcltc.com and cryptsy about the new wallet. Alot of coins is stuck on btcltc and needs to be recoverd Smiley

cryptsy has been told and will swap over when bigvern gets to it

btcltc have been messaged but I don't expect a reply as they never reply
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Ok, I installed the client, and copied my old wallet.dat backup, but I still can't see the transaction that was lost between cryptsy and my wallet. Txid is 57010c3d38c901fb2c350fcea5132a50ed2257fd7a8f0d184c9536968606384c, according to cryptsy it is confirmed.

Can anyone tell me how I can get my ADT back? I tried the 'repairwallet' but that didn't do anything.
Activity: 117
legendary
ADT developer
ok guys now that step one is complete ( the old chain fix )

Tranz has done an amazing job at getting it going again Smiley

If any of you would like to donate to him he would very much appreciate it Smiley

ADT: 28RdxMdXBVa5ikoyWWZGTpCyRKJAAf4Wmw
HBN: F1B4e53y16SFEmQq8Zx1T8iq3YU8ZLHSt8
BTC: 1E4vghegg7GmokJDGWUArXTHGfMYeuppHo

This is not his payment its just a way for people to tip Tranz if you want to Smiley

Activity: 70
Hello...

What happen with unconfirmed transactions (from 31/12/2013) ??

Now the wallet is synced but this transactions are still pending

Angry

the client wasn't working at that time, why would you try to move coins when ADT wasn't working?

I did not know it was not functional. I downloaded it for a giveaway.
But the movements are there...unconfirmed... but they are... The transaction will not be commited?
legendary
ADT developer
has cryptsy even upgraded to the new wallet yet?

Let's get to a new coin design asap.

Zack, which coin design are you looking at? how about cgb, i think they are on almost pure pos right now and seem to be having very few problems.
Also how about possibly increasing pos to a slightly higher percentage to encourage investment more.

I was going to ask mullick about what coin he thinks is best to clone from as he knows best Smiley

POS i was thinking 0.05% every 15 days making 0.1 %/ month or 1.2% / year ( a realistic inflation number )

that's 100X more than the current 0.001% /30 days

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
has cryptsy even upgraded to the new wallet yet?

Let's get to a new coin design asap.

Zack, which coin design are you looking at? how about cgb, i think they are on almost pure pos right now and seem to be having very few problems.
Also how about possibly increasing pos to a slightly higher percentage to encourage investment more.

Activity: 840
to all the people with missing coins go to help /debug window / console then type repairwallet that worked for me 

people please follow these instructions and report back. we need feedback on this so that others know what is working and what isn't

about to post it in the op it works for around 90% of people that have tried it 
OK so if a test transfer of a tiny amount of ADT from cryptsy to new wallet works, where is the safest place to keep ADT at present?

cryptsy
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
to all the people with missing coins go to help /debug window / console then type repairwallet that worked for me 

people please follow these instructions and report back. we need feedback on this so that others know what is working and what isn't

OK so if a test transfer of a tiny amount of ADT from cryptsy to new wallet works, where is the safest place to keep ADT at present?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanks Zack it worked for me
legendary
ADT developer

Pages:
Jump to: