Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 9. (Read 46460 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
anybody gotten any coins from stuck sendings from btcltc??
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
For maximum control over your coins when it's time for the chain / coin swap, it's probably best to have them in your local wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
my long pending transactions have arrived at cryptsy finally. Trying a larger amount now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
So what do we do with our coins now?? Send them all to cryptsy ready for the exchange over??  or keep them in the wallets for now??
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Come on ADT! Wallet works fine and blockchain syncs, thanks for your hard efforts guys!  Grin Grin Grin
have cryptsy updated their wallet yet?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Please note there is now several forked block chains running due to people running old clients before sending or reciving coins pleae make sure you are on the same block chain as the block explorer > http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php

I will be uploading a full copy of the correct block chain as soon as I have it

Please do not send any coins unless you are on the correct block chain

Can we use this block explorer to add ADT to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 840
Please note there is now several forked block chains running due to people running old clients before sending or reciving coins pleae make sure you are on the same block chain as the block explorer > http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php

info:minting suspended due to locked wallet
how can i do?
it doesnt sync

debug-console
walletpassphrase yourpassword 9999999 true
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

info:minting suspended due to locked wallet
how can i do?
it doesnt sync
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
wow synced... nice!  Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
if you are reading this and your block chain is synced but is under block 217478 you are definitely on a fork

( it seams as though a lot of people didn't update to the new client )

once I have the full correct chain downloaded I will get it uploaded so people on the wrong chain can swap over to the correct one

There is a lot of progress on the new chain ( nearly done ) so expect a relece in the next few days once  we have made sure everyone is on the correct chain

The new logo is being worked on here is some of very first concept drawings ( the final logo will have colour and be slightly different )

The final logo will be based on the top right circle on the top image ( with colour and slightly different )

thanks

zack
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Working like a charm Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 840
ADT wallet is running well now, tks your hard work Grin Kiss
Wallet is in sync again
that is great thanks heaps.
legendary
ADT developer
yep talking to mullick on Skype and tranz over pm there is a lot of progress being made on the new chain and we are looking into why the old vhain is being a pain I will update everyone here in the morning Smiley
zack have you been able to message the guys?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello.

So I have ADT from buying it on Cryptsy about a month ago.
So right now if I want to make more ADT do I just transfer to my new wallet and leave the wallet running?
Pages:
Jump to: