Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 10. (Read 46460 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
let's hope they don't dissapear again for weeks that would be very annoying.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
just about to message tranz and mullick again  ( trans for fixing old chain and mullick for the new chain )
Activity: 840
Yes, i see .....i just hope 1.2% per year is enough to encourage people to keep their wallets online and minting pos blocks....

yep, but the tough question is that the wallet doesn't run well now, it can't sync again... We can't deposit ADT to wallets actually.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Yes, i see .....i just hope 1.2% per year is enough to encourage people to keep their wallets online and minting pos blocks....
legendary
ADT developer
1.2% / year POS is a huge amount more than the current 0.012%/ year

what you have to remember is that the POS amount can be changed by a hard fork at a later date 

legendary

The worst possible PoS is that one at CENT. 10x per 9 days or so.

yes, we'll not do that for sure.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

The worst possible PoS is that one at CENT. 10x per 9 days or so.

legendary
1.2% per year is a horrible return for PoS.

I can't seem to see anywhere what cgb return is?
legendary
Activity: 1232
1.2% per year is a horrible return for PoS.
legendary
I have talked to a few people and its out of sync for all of them so its safe to assume its stopped again

There will be another fix as soon as I can get hold of tranz and mullick

sorry about all of the issues but this just proves that the new chain is 100% necessary

Let's hurry up and decide on the new coin design and get it moved over.  Let's make sure we use rock solid proven coin design now.

the new blockchain will be cloned from CGB ( that's what mullick advised )

pure POS

66,800,000,000 coins in block 1
POS 0.05% / 15 days ( 1.2% / year )
no inbuilt tx messaging due to blockchain bloat issues

nearly everything else will be the same as the old chain but I will update will the full list of changes just before its available to download

This is a great choice, i love CGB and how it has worked perfectly.  I think interest at 2.4% would have been better though considering inflation and encourage more holding and keeping wallets open. Actually the higher % the better ....what is CGB interest level?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Hello!

Another one...  Sorry but If I can't have my pending transactions..  I delete all and quit ADT. There are more coins in this world (that seems works better than ADT  Cry )

2 examples  of my pending transactions:

Date: 31/12/2013 12:50
To: 299PrumL8XTqktw9R2bkcbUattSoAAwTUi
Credit: 1000.00 ADT
Net amount: +1000.00 ADT
Transaction ID: 3347d32b7e9abbb52b238ce1af0b1844a7170f2d02ee1cc23baa0e6386f67830

Date: 31/12/2013 12:50
To: 299PrumL8XTqktw9R2bkcbUattSoAAwTUi
Credit: 1000.00 ADT
Net amount: +1000.00 ADT
Transaction ID: 3347d32b7e9abbb52b238ce1af0b1844a7170f2d02ee1cc23baa0e6386f67830

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Just wondering but what is androidstokens main function going to be? Pay for apps on android market?
Activity: 116
I am running 2 wallets since the new update was done. I am synced as well!

I agree with cryptohunter, we need things to start rolling. Folks are ready to help that I'm sure of.

So to start with,

Zack,
Do you have time to start a thread were ppl can make a design suggestion and display it, and later on we'll have a poll?
I would do it but it would be better if you or anyone else in the team does it. it may lead to that you get a new design without much effort and maybe even for free ( maybe a little chunk of adt from the premine). And that is worth alot just that!

Is there anything you need help with from us supporters and coin holders just holla at us and we'll do what we can Smiley

Peace!

sorry but we don't have time to have votes about the new parameters I put my suggestions down at the beginning of this thread as there were no objections I told mullick to go with them most of the stuff can be changed in future updates but right now we need the new chain asap

as mentioned a few times the main notable changes are

pure POS
no tx messaging
0.05% POS every 15 days ( 1.2% / year )

POS can be adjusted in the future as needed

Hahaha omg i am so dumb. I tought cryptohunter was talking about a new coin logo design. Sorry Smiley
Activity: 840
Any Block Explorer or BlockCrawler?
legendary
ADT developer

I agree with cryptohunter, we need things to start rolling. Folks are ready to help that I'm sure of.

So to start with,

Zack,
Do you have time to start a thread were ppl can make a design suggestion and display it, and later on we'll have a poll?
I would do it but it would be better if you or anyone else in the team does it. it may lead to that you get a new design without much effort and maybe even for free ( maybe a little chunk of adt from the premine). And that is worth alot just that!

Is there anything you need help with from us supporters and coin holders just holla at us and we'll do what we can Smiley

Peace!

sorry but we don't have time to have votes about the new parameters I put my suggestions down at the beginning of this thread as there were no objections I told mullick to go with them most of the stuff can be changed in future updates but right now we need the new chain asap

as mentioned a few times the main notable changes are

pure POS
no tx messaging
0.05% POS every 15 days ( 1.2% / year )

POS can be adjusted in the future as needed

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The new wallet also takes ages by the way to start? It even takes longer than the bitcoin wallet. Anything I can do about that?
Activity: 116

So to start with,

Zack,

Peace!
legendary
ADT developer
ok that's odd the coin is now working again the number 1 priority is to get the new chain sorted asap
legendary
ADT developer
I have talked to a few people and its out of sync for all of them so its safe to assume its stopped again

sorry about all of the issues but this just proves that the new chain is 100% necessary

Let's hurry up and decide on the new coin design and get it moved over.  Let's make sure we use rock solid proven coin design now.

the new blockchain will be cloned from CGB ( that's what mullick advised )

pure POS

66,800,000,000 coins in block 1
POS 0.05% / 15 days ( 1.2% / year )
no inbuilt tx messaging due to blockchain bloat issues

nearly everything else will be the same as the old chain but I will update will the full list of changes just before its available to download
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: