Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 24. (Read 46463 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
Any updates on the fix?  Grin
Activity: 350
things will move along from here I am sure.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Seems people are referring to me as a "Ghost " now?

Im around and have been. I have been busy with cryptsy and not visiting the forums much. Im guessing with the chatbox gone nobody knows how to get a hold of me Sad ( [email protected] is now spam free and a good way to contact me )

Ill see what I can do to help you guys out tonight. Zack and Jag have put a lot of time, effort and money into this project. They and the community deserve a working coin.

This is certainly a strange issue and I havent even began to investigate it. Hopefully I will be able to help.

Nice to see Mullick is back
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
UPDATE

it seams that the info on mullick being unwilling to help is incorrect and infact he just hadn't received my communications due to the amount of spam  / has been busy with cryptsy

I am having a chat with him now to see what he can do to help Smiley
Best place to keep coins at the moment?
Wallet or Cryptsy
If coins are in one or other place at the moment, assume it best to leave them where they are?
well i transfered a few hundred k coins i bought from cryptsy to the wallet, but they do not arrive because of the sync problem, so i am sure to best leave them were they are..
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
zackclark70 good to see you are still nice an active :-) long time no speak (I miss the cryptsy chatbox)

anywho, I was looking through my wallets to check for any spare change and noticed 352901.626892  are stuck as unconfirmed in my wallet! and I dont want to move the folder to my "Empty Wallets" folder before i can confirm these coins down actually exist.

hopefully the new wallet either confirms the coins and makes them vaanish :-) i dont like things being so untidy lol

as I have always said I don't abandon things and have no plans to go anywhere Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
In Mullick We Trust
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Seems people are referring to me as a "Ghost " now?

Im around and have been. I have been busy with cryptsy and not visiting the forums much. Im guessing with the chatbox gone nobody knows how to get a hold of me Sad ( [email protected] is now spam free and a good way to contact me )

Ill see what I can do to help you guys out tonight. Zack and Jag have put a lot of time, effort and money into this project. They and the community deserve a working coin.

This is certainly a strange issue and I havent even began to investigate it. Hopefully I will be able to help.
Activity: 308
zackclark70 good to see you are still nice an active :-) long time no speak (I miss the cryptsy chatbox)

anywho, I was looking through my wallets to check for any spare change and noticed 352901.626892  are stuck as unconfirmed in my wallet! and I dont want to move the folder to my "Empty Wallets" folder before i can confirm these coins down actually exist.

hopefully the new wallet either confirms the coins and makes them vaanish :-) i dont like things being so untidy lol
legendary
ADT developer
mullick is going to take a look at the code when he gets a min after work and I will have a chat with him later Smiley
that's a big relief it may just turn out to be a communication breakdown.

Keep us posted.
legendary
ADT developer
UPDATE

it seams that the info on mullick being unwilling to help is incorrect and infact he just hadn't received my communications due to the amount of spam  / has been busy with cryptsy

Wallet or Cryptsy
If coins are in one or other place at the moment, assume it best to leave them where they are?

best bet right now is keep where they are

expect a huge amoun of progress in the next week or so Smiley
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
UPDATE

Wallet or Cryptsy
legendary
ADT developer
UPDATE

legendary
ADT developer
When ADT is fixed and we are moved to a new way better coin design ADT will go back to near tix and even ifc levels.

To be honest if ADT comes through after all this, it will have proven to be probably the most resilient coin out there. If you can move to another coin design there is nothing the community can not do. This will be proven to be a very strong coin to hold.

Even if the temp fix can not be done, if there is a way to validate how much everyone has in their wallet that will be fine for moving to the new design. ADT has a very bright future.

there is a few ways to do it but preferably the old chain the old chain needs to be moving again so that its 100X easier to do and wont take anywhere near as long to complete   

the coder I was talking to is having internet issues at the min but I am still hopeful that we can have a temp fix for the old chain by early next week

Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
When ADT is fixed and we are moved to a new way better coin design ADT will go back to near tix and even ifc levels.

To be honest if ADT comes through after all this, it will have proven to be probably the most resilient coin out there. If you can move to another coin design there is nothing the community can not do. This will be proven to be a very strong coin to hold.

Even if the temp fix can not be done, if there is a way to validate how much everyone has in their wallet that will be fine for moving to the new design. ADT has a very bright future.

I have my coin stuck at zero confirms. That is a bad idea. I am sure there are many more people out there with the same problem.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 840
ADT re-hits 60-70 now again, I wanna pump ADT until your good wallet released.
that's promising keep posting:)
legendary
ADT developer
good to see we are moving somewhere finally guys keep on it.
Anxiously waiting to see what coders have to say. (Jag and Zack both)

Cheers

the one I am in talks with has got his wallet to fully work but its not a simple process so he will work on it more when he is back home
Pages:
Jump to: