Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 28. (Read 46463 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Someone on here must know mullicks contact details.

Jag and you don't seem to talk much Zack?  where is that guy anyway?  jag to me does not seem to be doing much to get this fixed.

step one get mullick to fix this

step two everyone puts their coins on cryptsy before it breaks again

step three get everyone swapped over to the new coin.

Mullick seems the ONLY person that knows how to fix the code and not be a copy and paste dev.

How about Hazard? would he know how to fix this or not?

as far as i know hazard just makes clone coins

i have been trying to get hold of mullick but no luck there

i talk to jag every couple days but i think he doesn't want to get involved on the of chance that it doesn't work  ( 99.99% chance it will all work ) but i am sure he will be around to take the credit when it all works and i have spent my money on it again

( for those of you that don't know jag is the only DEV and i am really just the help that ends up paying money all the time )

every fix has been split 50/50 me and jag that sound like a good deal until you know he has the premine so it really cost him nothing and me a bunch of money
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Someone on here must know mullicks contact details.

Jag and you don't seem to talk much Zack?  where is that guy anyway?  jag to me does not seem to be doing much to get this fixed.

step one get mullick to fix this

step two everyone puts their coins on cryptsy before it breaks again

step three get everyone swapped over to the new coin.

Mullick seems the ONLY person that knows how to fix the code and not be a copy and paste dev.

How about Hazard? would he know how to fix this or not?

legendary
ADT developer
zack, maybe you can ask mudda(COL's boss) to help you, COL is similar to ADT

COL is busted in the same way ADT is and mudafudda has abandoned it 

you are right in thinking that they are similar infact COL is cloned from ADT

I cant believe that I have now sent out over 500 messages and not had a single person that can fix code what's needed or someone that will make the new block chain

( tried all of the well known devs and 90% of the altcoins devs  )

I have posted a coder needed add in the services section and have been looking on other sites for people with experience in pow/pos coins 

what I don't understand is how there are so many coins using pow/pos yet nobody knows how to fix them   
Activity: 840
zack, maybe you can ask mudda(COL's boss) to help you, COL is similar to ADT
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I am going to be posting a bounty for a new logo but first need to know from the comunaty that they are happy with the name and abbreviation

Thank your hard work! ADT will be one of the best coin. But the ADT is familiar with now, so should keep the abbreviation that I think.
But may be you can consider the chinese name "Jihuo"(website: jihuo.pw) in somewhere, that mean activate machine by ADT for the future.

哥,激活这名字太山寨了吧。
国人一听就怕了。

ADT 机活币

No objection about any other language being on the coin logo, probably makes sense, also if more text is considered say round edge, could include the C programming language tokens (for the Androids, of course). Not sure what might work though (might be added in small font around edge of a coin as here: http://www.deutsche-emark.org/).

机活币 Google translates as "Machine live currency". ? best equivalent

I am going to be posting a bounty for a new logo but first need to know from the comunaty that they are happy with the name and abbreviation

Thank your hard work! ADT will be one of the best coin. But the ADT is familiar with now, so should keep the abbreviation that I think.
But may be you can consider the chinese name "Jihuo"(website: jihuo.pw) in somewhere, that mean activate machine by ADT for the future.

哥,激活这名字太山寨了吧。
国人一听就怕了。

ADT 机活币
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

哥,激活这名字太山寨了吧。
国人一听就怕了。
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客

Activity: 350
that's exactly what I've been wondering for a while now:) perhaps all signed an exclusivity agreement?

ADT is fine with us it is now getting out there so it should not be changed. IMO
legendary
ADT developer

So what would those details be?

just want to know if everyone is happy with the name and the abbreviation ADT from the pm's I received I think everyone is happy to keep as is

the bounty for a new logo is still an undecided amount ( haven't had time to think about it ) details will be announced in the next day or so

I have been chasing up more leads to finding a good coder  what I would like to know is how we ended up with hundreds of altcoins and nobody that can code
Activity: 350

So what would those details be?
legendary
ADT developer
Hey Zack!

I'll make the new logo for you. (I'm a graphic designer)
Send me an email or pm about the bounty.

.mallory.

awesome I will send you a pm Smiley
Activity: 16
Hey Zack!

I'll make the new logo for you. (I'm a graphic designer)
Send me an email or pm about the bounty.

.mallory.
legendary
ADT developer

I vote for a repair plan. A few suggestions for ADT:

(1) ADT is a possible currency for DACs (see below for a link on this). It might be used, for example, as an intercurrency for DACs to exchange tokens for tasks or a future proof of communication. There might be an explosion of DACs in the next few months, and if ADT was implemented/fixed in time this might be timely. In time, DACs may need to communicate with each other to be more competitive, I suspect, and ADT could potentially be an attractive 'neutral' currency as a medium of exchange.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php

(2) Opportunity now I guess for a new logo to rebrand (perhaps try eMark graphic designer http://www.deutsche-emark.org/).

(3) ? Appoint a bigger team with blockchain rewards as per memorycoin 2.0

CTO - Chief Technology Officer; managing the source, binaries, development
CNO - Chief Network Officer; Dealing with network services for the coin, block explorers, pools, faucets, attacks
CMO - Chief Marketing Officer; maintaining the website, marketing and communications about the coin.
CSO - Chief Support Officer; Helping users with their problems with the coin, creating resources, liason with CTO
CEO - Chief Executive Officer; executive decisionmaking

Good luck!

May be a good endeavour。
MemoryCoin2 can import protoshare privatekey for 1:10 of the memorycoin2

I am considering a lot of things but first it needs to get fixed Smiley

Very happy to see your endeavor, even in Chritstmas U are still thinking about ADT (so do I). ADT will go to the moon in 2014 (if ADT wallet is OK AND can be a currency for DACs)
legendary
ADT developer

(1) ADT is a possible currency for DACs (see below for a link on this). It might be used, for example, as an intercurrency for DACs to exchange tokens for tasks or a future proof of communication. There might be an explosion of DACs in the next few months, and if ADT was implemented/fixed in time this might be timely. In time, DACs may need to communicate with each other to be more competitive, I suspect, and ADT could potentially be an attractive 'neutral' currency as a medium of exchange.

(2) Opportunity now I guess for a new logo to rebrand (perhaps try eMark graphic designer http://www.deutsche-emark.org/).

CNO - Chief Network Officer; Dealing with network services for the coin, block explorers, pools, faucets, attacks
CMO - Chief Marketing Officer; maintaining the website, marketing and communications about the coin.
CSO - Chief Support Officer; Helping users with their problems with the coin, creating resources, liason with CTO

Good luck!

May be a good endeavour。

I am considering a lot of things but first it needs to get fixed Smiley
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客

Good luck!

May be a good endeavour。
legendary
ADT developer
Why is mullick not going to fix this?  if he had 500 000 000 of adt he should be fixing this coin a few times at the very least.

jag was dealing with mullick so for all I know they could have had a mager fall out and are no longer talking I have tried contacting mullick but didn't receive a reply

even if mullick can just do a temp fix so all the coin can be swapped to a new chain and that would be a big step in the right direction

for the new chain I am still looking for a competent coder that can do what's needed

I will be around during the whole xmas and new year and still looking for some that can do it

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Why is mullick not going to fix this?  if he had 500 000 000 of adt he should be fixing this coin a few times at the very least.

Activity: 16
Very cool, sad to see the trolls doing their trolling during Christmas. Instead of going mad at them we should embrace them and feel sorry for them that they have to do it during the holidays. I just thought I would be a new voice here to try and keep the talk on track Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: