Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 26. (Read 46463 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Happy new year!
Best wishes!
Hi,zark.How about FreeTrade,the author of protoshare and memorycoin 2.0.

I have sent the protoshare dev a message but he is very busy right now

I haven't had a reply yet but it has been xmas / new year so he might not have seen it yet

thanks
zack
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客
Happy new year!
Best wishes!
Hi,zark.How about FreeTrade,the author of protoshare and memorycoin 2.0.
Activity: 350
if Jag reads this I agree either he needs to step into the ring right now and actively help out or get out. Zack is a lone person in this and so far we have seen nobody else giving a rats....
No doubt ADT will reach new heights this year.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Update I have been in contact with someone that is going to take a look at the code and get back to me

I know its not a huge amount of progress but its a start Smiley

right now is there a way to verify the coins people have in their wallets or not?

Jag has been essentially useless i think he should be booted from being dev of ADT when it is repaired if he does not step up his game and put in some effort to getting this sorted.

How much of the premine does he still have

Where the hell is that guy anyway.

Jag you need to get active with helping out on this and using the premine to pay for this kind of stuff.

it is possible to verify coins that people have but i have high hopes about getting the old chain moving again even if its just long enough for people to send coins to cryptsy or other safe place

jag is around i have had a few convos with him he is not prepared the let ADT go

i don't really want to forcefully take ADT from jag but if the comunaty decides they don't want jag as the dev that's up to them

( jag i dont want to take ADT from you but if you don't up your game the comunaty will demand that you leave )

he told me that there are 200,000,000 ADT left from the premine and that the rest went on paying people back lost coins and a project he is working on

as for the project all i know is that its an exchange ( i have seen no proof of its existence to date but that doesn't mean that he is not working on it )

he pops his head into the ADT forum every few days

hopefully that ancers all your questions if you have any more please feel free to post if you have more questions

thanks

zack  

We need to see the full ledger from Jag or we need to see him to the door. Even if he kept 1billion of the ADT for himself i would accept this but if the rest can not be accounted for in full it's time for him to leave especially as he is not active in helping the ADT community. The exchange better be for ADT specifically or why are we spending ADT premine on it.

You can only be the dev/leader if you actually lead. He needs to get here and start leading and being active, he has essential vanished from here and the ADT community.

We need to get ADT back on its feet and go forward, with strong leadership and goals. I have a chunk of this coin however i would have dumped this ages ago and forgotten it if it was not for the fact it has been given a very rough ride from the start but has come back time and time again where most coins would have just quit.

Come on Jag is you do not want to have ADT over to Zack., he at least deserves to be a full dev on this from now on anyway not just somone who sorts the crap out.
legendary
ADT developer
Jag should really get involved but as it is evident he won't do much. I say focus on that person who is looking at the code right now and see if he can come up with a fix. Happy new Year BTW.

happy new year Smiley

a new year and a new beginning for ADT Smiley

with the community's support i aim to take ADT to new highs in the near future

thanks

zack
legendary
ADT developer
Update I have been in contact with someone that is going to take a look at the code and get back to me

right now is there a way to verify the coins people have in their wallets or not?

Jag has been essentially useless i think he should be booted from being dev of ADT when it is repaired if he does not step up his game and put in some effort to getting this sorted.

Jag you need to get active with helping out on this and using the premine to pay for this kind of stuff.

it is possible to verify coins that people have but i have high hopes about getting the old chain moving again even if its just long enough for people to send coins to cryptsy or other safe place

jag is around i have had a few convos with him he is not planning on leaving ADT as far as I know 

i don't want to take ADT from jag if he decides to leave that's a totally different matter and I would take the position as lead dev if the comunaty wants

he told me that there are 200,000,000 ADT left from the premine and that the rest went on paying people back lost coins and a project he is working on

as for the project all i know is that its an exchange ( i have seen no proof of its existence to date but that doesn't mean that he is not working on it )

he pops his head into the ADT forum every few days

hopefully that ancers all your questions if you have any more please feel free to post if you have more questions

thanks

zack  
Jag should really get involved but as it is evident he won't do much. I say focus on that person who is looking at the code right now and see if he can come up with a fix. Happy new Year BTW.
legendary
ADT developer
How about CATMAN, he fixed the CENT wallet, I think he is competent.

I have already sent Cat_man a message no reply yet
Activity: 840
How about CATMAN, he fixed the CENT wallet, I think he is competent.
legendary

all we need is one right person:)

keep us posted!

thanks
legendary
ADT developer

legendary
ADT developer
Mullick too 500MILLION coins to fix it, i think he should give it one more try so we can move to the new design.

Not being interested unless 10BTC is not even funny. He needs to take a look see what needs to be done and then give a reasonable price for it.

Zack post a huge reward for fixing this coin, to be paid for when we swap to the new design by them keeping a percentage. See who comes in to fix then.

Sunny king could but i don't think he is motivated at all by money, and probably has enough anyway. It's quite eye opening to see how few devs really understand these coins.

posting a huge bounty is just silly as it just attracts the wrong people and scammers when as far as I know there is only really 3 people up to the job

I think its reasonable that if someone wants the job that they should at least look at the job then make a quote based on how much work there is that needs doing  

if the users want me to I will go ahead and post a huge bounty but I assure you that it will attract a whole load of people that are interested in the money and not fixing the coin  

we also have to remember that if the coder messes up we could be in a worse place than we are now

if we make the coin have 66,800,000,000 coins that is slightly over the current  66,791,993,931
if jag is telling the truth that most of the premine went on paying people back coins that got lost in the ether back( tx that got rolled back during the last issues0

there should be enough coins left after they have all been swapped over to pay for the repair and still have a few left

legendary
Have you tried asking around at some other forums that are coding based? i wish i had an example. I can look around on google

Maybe we can find someone this makes sense to there

from what I have seen pow coins nearly anyone can get to work but when it gets to POW/POS it gets a lot harder

I am willing to give anything a try Smiley

when I am back on line later I will get back into looking at other coding forums and whatnot Smiley

thanks

zack

What did Sunny King reply to you? He must be the best POW/POS developer in the GALAXY. Tongue

no reply from sunny king Sad

what about hazard? any word from him?
legendary
ADT developer
Have you tried asking around at some other forums that are coding based? i wish i had an example. I can look around on google

from what I have seen pow coins nearly anyone can get to work but when it gets to POW/POS it gets a lot harder

when I am back on line later I will get back into looking at other coding forums and whatnot Smiley

thanks

zack

What did Sunny King reply to you? He must be the best POW/POS developer in the GALAXY. Tongue

no reply from sunny king Sad
legendary
Mullick took 500MILLION coins to fix it, i think he should give it one more try so we can move to the new design.

Not being interested unless 10BTC is not even funny. He needs to take a look see what needs to be done and then give a reasonable price for it.

Zack post a huge reward for fixing this coin, to be paid for when we swap to the new design by them keeping a percentage. See who comes in to fix then.

Sunny king could but i don't think he is motivated at all by money, and probably has enough anyway. It's quite eye opening to see how few devs really understand these coins.
Activity: 840

thanks

zack

legendary
ADT developer

thanks

zack
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: