Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 25. (Read 46463 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
good to see we are moving somewhere finally guys keep on it.
Anxiously waiting to see what coders have to say. (Jag and Zack both)

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
the first 3 weeks of the issue were when I was away for 3 weeks ( no idea why jag didn't get it fixed when I was gone )

when I got back I saw all the posts about coins not going to cryptsy so I asked cryptys to restart there wallet opened my wallet and coins get there straight away so all that it needed back the was crypts to make sure there wallet I working so the tx would arrive at cryptsy

then a week or so later POS stopped working and that's where this thread started

this is the last temp fix its going to get and once the coin is moving we can swap to a new block chain that was not cloned from star coin and get on with more important things 
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i am in adt forum chat all day everyday. im not hard to find....

get on with what ? zack demanded to do this repair and he is doing it, mullick is out of town and shake quit but still answers emails, and i have coders looking at it as of today as well..... so get on with what ? saying the same thing your making zack say everyday, soon soon soon?

There you go....a bit of an update ... anything is better than total silence. The coin has been broken for weeks before this too. We should have got of this bugged design way before this. ADT has been crippled against tix and ifc due to this constant breaking down.

legendary
ADT developer
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Is there an ADT forum?
Finally some movement. Jag, Zack please both of you keep us updated regularly.

Thanks.
legendary
ADT developer

get on with what ? zack demanded to do this repair and he is doing it, mullick is out of town and shake quit but still answers emails, and i have coders looking at it as of today as well..... so get on with what ? saying the same thing your making zack say everyday, soon soon soon?

how did you find coders so quickly ? It took me ages to find someone that would even look at it

the coder that is looking at it has made some progress so I have high hopes that the original chain will be moving again soon

well you just said "mullick is out of town and shake quit but still answers emails, and i have coders looking at it as of today as well....l" that's new...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
cannot help fix but good luck!  Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Update I have been in contact with someone that is going to take a look at the code and get back to me

I know its not a huge amount of progress but its a start Smiley

right now is there a way to verify the coins people have in their wallets or not?

Jag has been essentially useless i think he should be booted from being dev of ADT when it is repaired if he does not step up his game and put in some effort to getting this sorted.

How much of the premine does he still have

Where the hell is that guy anyway.

Jag you need to get active with helping out on this and using the premine to pay for this kind of stuff.

useless.... booted.... ok george.....

There has never been a change to ADT block unless i have done it, all repairs where orgonized by me up untill now, zack has demanded to do this repair a month ago and i am letting him do it.

Dev fund is at 200m and it is not updated cause i still owe ppl and cant send it out,

but if you guys would like to see useless.....keep talking trash

oh yeah and happy friggin holidays.

Get on with it then, and get more active.  This coin has been broken for weeks..  Of course people will get frustrated with you if you don't update with what is happening.

Seems like you need to be in contact with Zack a lot more than you are too, since he has not heard from you either. 

Update I have been in contact with someone that is going to take a look at the code and get back to me

I know its not a huge amount of progress but its a start Smiley

right now is there a way to verify the coins people have in their wallets or not?

Jag has been essentially useless i think he should be booted from being dev of ADT when it is repaired if he does not step up his game and put in some effort to getting this sorted.

How much of the premine does he still have

Where the hell is that guy anyway.

Jag you need to get active with helping out on this and using the premine to pay for this kind of stuff.

useless.... booted.... ok george.....

There has never been a change to ADT block unless i have done it, all repairs where orgonized by me up untill now, zack has demanded to do this repair a month ago and i am letting him do it.

Dev fund is at 200m and it is not updated cause i still owe ppl and cant send it out,

but if you guys would like to see useless.....keep talking trash

oh yeah and happy friggin holidays.
in his lat post over two weeks ago he said "I am 100% behind Zack".

If that is the case why hasn't he helped one bit here?

lol, "I am 100% behind Zack"

Unfortunately we can't see the ADT author JAG, I am sad that he has disappeared. (Maybe he is always trying to fix?)

I hope he can be 100% in front of Zack.

i am always here, zack has requested to do this repair, so i posted that i am behind him on this one earlier in the thread and i am on a bunch of stuff atm, including ppl looking at the code as well, the holidays have messed up the timing on everything but everthing should be getting back to normal with a haste.

apologies for not swingin by this thread sooner been super busy, and zack had this covered, so why hear the same thing from 2 ppl? lol
Activity: 840

lol, "I am 100% behind Zack"

Unfortunately we can't see the ADT author JAG, I am sad that he has disappeared. (Maybe he is always trying to fix?)

I hope he can be 100% in front of Zack.
that would be nice thanks
legendary
ADT developer
You are being to nice and perhaps a little too naive please don't misunderstand me but if someone owns a coin as such and have heaps of stake holders trusting his creation personal issues should not prevent him at least notifying his community about his status if he is active on the chat he should be here too. Playing a ghost never helped anything. If he made an appearance and explained his reason here it would be a welcomed step I am sure.

Nevertheless let's see what this coder says.

I am just saying that people shouldn't go after jag with flaming torches and pitchforks as there could be a good reason for him not being around

on the other had he could just be siting back letting me do all to work and is getting ready to take the credit for the fix or sell the last of the premine

but the fact remains that nobody knows

i will get jag to post here and explain what's going on and his reason for being inactive when i next see him on the chatbox
You are being to nice and perhaps a little too naive please don't misunderstand me but if someone owns a coin as such and have heaps of stake holders trusting his creation personal issues should not prevent him at least notifying his community about his status if he is active on the chat he should be here too. Playing a ghost never helped anything. If he made an appearance and explained his reason here it would be a welcomed step I am sure.

Nevertheless let's see what this coder says.
legendary
ADT developer
for all we know jag could be having personal issues right now and that is the reason he is not around I haven't had enough contact with him to fully know why he is not around much

to the few people that want me to fully take over ADT I cannot do that unless jag leaves or he decides to step down

to the people that are saying I should buy him out that is not currently  an option

to the people massaging me asking when it will be fixed it will take as long as it takes not a minute more or a minute less that it takes

( I will get it sorted asap but I am not going to rush things as that's when mistakes are made )

hopefully I get a reply form the coder and will know the cost of the temp fix in the next day or so and the timeframe for the temp fix

as for the new blockchain I am still looking for someone suitable for making it

to the people asking about any changes to the current block chain there will be no changes to the coin parameters and the POW will not be restarted

if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask no question is to big or to small I will do my best to reply to all messages and posts

thanks

zack

legendary
ADT developer
to address the pm's requesting info on how to contact jag

if anyone would like to give some words of encouragement to jag here is his profile > https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jagrapolite5-139056

if you want to catch up on his last posts > https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jagrapolite5-139056;sa=showPosts

the ADT forum and chatbox is here www.the-adt-forum.com
Pages:
Jump to: