Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW ) - page 27. (Read 46463 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
it is not about the technical issue unfortunately it's all about politics the way it seems. Zack please don't let this excellent coin drop dead even after all this trouble it is really high on Cryptsy this is a great opportunity. May I ask where you looked so far for devs so far? Any chance to get someone involved from asia they may have great interest once it gets onto BTC38?

I have messaged nearly every person that has a coin  ( only had 10-15 replies so far ) not sure if that's because there away or the fact a lot of the coins are by the same people 

I have messaged baltazar , sunnyking and mullick

I have sat a bounty of 100usd for info that directly leads to a coder

I have contacted every person that I have seen that has coin coding experience that I have seen on this forum

looked an a bunch of websites where you can hire coders ( all the people on there that I have contacted have no idea about POS )

I have posted a coin coder with POS experience wanted add in the relevant section

I have asked everyone that has said they cant do it or cant code if they know anyone who can

I have asked in all the chat boxes I could find

I have even taken a look at learning the code needed to fox it

I am still following up leads as I get them but I am getting less and less each day

I have even contacted all the guys that I know that make the copy and past clones

let me know if I have missed any options of this list

thanks

zack
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it is not about the technical issue unfortunately it's all about politics the way it seems. Zack please don't let this excellent coin drop dead even after all this trouble it is really high on Cryptsy this is a great opportunity. May I ask where you looked so far for devs so far? Any chance to get someone involved from asia they may have great interest once it gets onto BTC38?
legendary
ADT developer
this is not true, mullick should fix this so we can at least move to the new design. ADT has really been screwed over since inception, and ZACK has fought back every time. ADT needs to be fixed.

When cryptsy chat gets back online we need to call mullick out on this. If he got 500M for a fix that lasted 5 mins that is bullshit.

He at least needs to fix this so we can move the coins to the new design.

What is his skype and what is his username here on this board?

If this is true he took 500M ADT and it broke within a few days this is almost like a scam. I do NOT feel comfortable about someone like that working at an exchange that has my coins on. This is totally unacceptable and shows total disregard for this coins community.

If he will not even reply to fixing this coin we the adt community and i mean everyone owning ADT needs to be asking questions about why this is.

10btc to even consider a job?? wtf. That is insane.

Is it true he caused it to break down later so he could try and charge another 10btc for fixing again??? if that turns out true this will cause outrage?

Mullick is a bullshit, this time he wanna blackmail ZACK for 10 btc, fvk Mullick

mullick is not trying to black mail me he wont even reply to me messages lol the only reason I know 10 btc or he is not interested is because bitjohn told me that

[29/12/2013 05:05:30] Bit John: But mullicks fee is very high now
[29/12/2013 05:06:01] Bit John: All are probably 10 BTC to hire
[29/12/2013 05:06:12] Bit John: Minimum

I cant confirm that with mullick as he doesn't reply Sad
legendary
ADT developer
I have asked bitjohn multiple times if cryptsy can hep facilitate the swap over and all I get from him is that he will talk the Vern then when I asked him if he had he said I had to talk to him yet every time I try and contact vern I get no reply

I am fairly sure that the current main coin issue is to do with the time sync ( other coins have had it in the past )

the coin is not totally bust as the coins arrive on the other end but then don't confirm due to ne now blocks being made

if the wallet synced it would hopefully make blocks

once the coin is moving it wont be hard to swap to a new chain

getting the new coin coded is still going to be an issue as it requires someone with good POS knowledge to make it  

don't take it all out on mullick just yet as he might have a very good reason for not replying ( as far as I know he is doing some major coding for cryptsy full time right now )

I am still looking for solutions for the problem

thanks

zack  

Have you spoken to Hazard? what did he say? is he capable of fixing this?

Cryptsy - big vern especially are just plain greedy, this is apparent by them just adding every single shitcoin to get extra fees whilst the site still does not function properly.

Keep us updated on this situation because really it is completely out of order how you and the ADT community are getting treated.

Lesson learned though only deal with coin devs with good reputation and good history.

It seems though there are very few people that actually can repair these and not just copy and paste. I mean name one person that has the ability to fix this on this board except sunny king and mullick?

I'm pretty sure the digitalcoin dev could but i guess he is very busy right now with his online bank thing. So perhaps SPOTS can help. I mean TIX is a great coin. If he was given some serious incentive to get ADT going i'm sure he may be up for it. I know there was some rivaly but i don't think at this stage the ADT community would mine anyone getting this fixed having 2% of the new coin when it is designed and swapped over. That is quite an incentive.

If nobody does it for a % of the new coin i think you should take a % of the new coin design to cover expenses for it. I mean if you vanished ADT would be in serious trouble. The dude jag ....well where has he vanished to?

as far as I know hazard just makes clone coins but I will message him on the off chance he can do something to help

I was told that igotspots uses mullick to make / fix his coins ( not sure if its true ) I have no issue with igotspots my issue was with his lieing and pumping and dumping

again I will message him on the off chance he can fix it

baltazar, sunnyking and mullick  are the best POS guys from what I have heard

jag is still around ( he posts in the ADT forum chat box every couple of days asking on my progress on getting his coin fixed )

you might wonder why I say his coin ... that's because he was the one that got it coded in the beginning and I have never officially been made a dev

thanks zack

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I have asked bitjohn multiple times if cryptsy can hep facilitate the swap over and all I get from him is that he will talk the Vern then when I asked him if he had he said I had to talk to him yet every time I try and contact vern I get no reply

I am fairly sure that the current main coin issue is to do with the time sync ( other coins have had it in the past )

the coin is not totally bust as the coins arrive on the other end but then don't confirm due to ne now blocks being made

getting the new coin coded is still going to be an issue as it requires someone with good POS knowledge to make it  

don't take it all out on mullick just yet as he might have a very good reason for not replying ( as far as I know he is doing some major coding for cryptsy full time right now )

thanks

zack  

Have you spoken to Hazard? what did he say? is he capable of fixing this?

Cryptsy - big vern especially are just plain greedy, this is apparent by them just adding every single shitcoin to get extra fees whilst the site still does not function properly.

Keep us updated on this situation because really it is completely out of order how you and the ADT community are getting treated.

Lesson learned though only deal with coin devs with good reputation and good history.

It seems though there are very few people that actually can repair these and not just copy and paste. I mean name one person that has the ability to fix this on this board except sunny king and mullick?

I'm pretty sure the digitalcoin dev could but i guess he is very busy right now with his online bank thing. So perhaps SPOTS can help. I mean TIX is a great coin. If he was given some serious incentive to get ADT going i'm sure he may be up for it. I know there was some rivaly but i don't think at this stage the ADT community would mine anyone getting this fixed having 2% of the new coin when it is designed and swapped over. That is quite an incentive.

If nobody does it for a % of the new coin i think you should take a % of the new coin design to cover expenses for it. I mean if you vanished ADT would be in serious trouble. The dude jag ....well where has he vanished to?
legendary
ADT developer

thanks

zack  
legendary
I wish I knew more about the background of this issue but I  totally agree.

According to Zack the fix should be approx 5 hours now 10BTC for that is absolutely insane a complete rip off.
Also Mullick got paid a nice chunk and his fix did not last a minute. We need to get this raised ASAP. WE need to get to a stage at least where everyone can transfer all coins to Cryptsy then a permanent fix  can be worked out properly but it's getting very itchy now.

Rumours are saying he sold that 500 Million out at 100 on the LTC market, that is huge chunk of money for this to be broken again within a few days.

This is not acceptable to be ignoring Zack now after taking that much money.

This does NOT sound like the behaviour of someone i want working on an exchange where i hold coins.

WTF??? cryptsy is already tainted enough, this show complete disregard for the ADT community.

Come on ADT owners, why are you not getting more pissed off about this revelation. We basically all just got shafted big time. Look at tix and ifc??? this is where ADT should have been. This dev is working way way way harder. Imagine when it is fixed and he can put effort into promoting this further.

10 BTC after 500M for a fix that should have lasted longer than this.

We need to get on to cryptsy about this, they always seem to be involved in some sort of shit. If this is the kind of people that work there let's get our coins out of that dump before they find a way to rape us all big time.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I wish I knew more about the background of this issue but I  totally agree.

According to Zack the fix should be approx 5 hours now 10BTC for that is absolutely insane a complete rip off.
Also Mullick got paid a nice chunk and his fix did not last a minute. We need to get this raised ASAP. WE need to get to a stage at least where everyone can transfer all coins to Cryptsy then a permanent fix  can be worked out properly but it's getting very itchy now.
legendary
this is not true, mullick should fix this so we can at least move to the new design. ADT has really been screwed over since inception, and ZACK has fought back every time. ADT needs to be fixed.

When cryptsy chat gets back online we need to call mullick out on this. If he got 500M for a fix that lasted 5 mins that is bullshit.

He at least needs to fix this so we can move the coins to the new design.

What is his skype and what is his username here on this board?

If this is true he took 500M ADT and it broke within a few days this is almost like a scam. I do NOT feel comfortable about someone like that working at an exchange that has my coins on. This is totally unacceptable and shows total disregard for this coins community.

If he will not even reply to fixing this coin we the adt community and i mean everyone owning ADT needs to be asking questions about why this is.

10btc to even consider a job?? wtf. That is insane.

Is it true he caused it to break down later so he could try and charge another 10btc for fixing again??? if that turns out true this will cause outrage?
legendary
ADT developer
zack, maybe you can ask mudda(COL's boss) to help you, COL is similar to ADT

I cant believe that I have now sent out over 500 messages and not had a single person that can fix code what's needed or someone that will make the new block chain

( tried all of the well known devs and 90% of the altcoins devs  )

So that long list of leads I gave has all been dead ends?  How many actually responded back, even with a no?  Just curious....

I received about 10 replies mainly saying they cant code and to talk to mullick

mullick now works fulltime  for cryptsy and I was informed it would take more than 10btc to get him more than remotely interested in fixing it

I am now talking to a couple of people that are going to take a look at the coin code as soon as they get time ( I will hip chasing up other leads in the mean time )

Last time MULLICK got 500m ADT, he made some backdoors on the project? And this time he wanna blackmail you 10 BTC for fixing?

no backdoors that I know of he now works full time for cryptsy and I was informed that he doesn't even conceder anything under 10btc as he is that busy 
Activity: 840

I cant believe that I have now sent out over 500 messages and not had a single person that can fix code what's needed or someone that will make the new block chain

So that long list of leads I gave has all been dead ends?  How many actually responded back, even with a no?  Just curious....

mullick now works fulltime  for cryptsy and I was informed it would take more than 10btc to get him more than remotely interested in fixing it

I am now talking to a couple of people that are going to take a look at the coin code as soon as they get time ( I will hip chasing up other leads in the mean time )

Last time MULLICK got 500m ADT, he made some backdoors on the project? And this time he wanna blackmail you 10 BTC for fixing?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Best of luck. Hoping to see ADT soaring upwards soon.
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hey Zack!

I'll make the new logo for you. (I'm a graphic designer)
Send me an email or pm about the bounty.

.mallory.
[/quote

Make a contest like quark has done (they got a huge bounty tho)

There were awesome proposal.

PM me the link if you do so; i'll give my contribution for adt (i'm a bagholder too Grin )
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I am going to be posting a bounty for a new logo but first need to know from the comunaty that they are happy with the name and abbreviation

Thank your hard work! ADT will be one of the best coin. But the ADT is familiar with now, so should keep the abbreviation that I think.
But may be you can consider the chinese name "Jihuo"(website: jihuo.pw) in somewhere, that mean activate machine by ADT for the future.

国产的招财币钱包坏了好像是把出错的那部分副链给砍掉,添加新币。对这个可不可行?给他翻译翻译一下呗
legendary
ADT developer
been talking to a few people and I have been informed that mullick wont even consider it for less than 10btc and I would prob have to get the new blockchain done by someone elce and that the other to top coders ( baltazar and sunny king would want a whole lot more than that )

I am stuck in the position of having to pay out 10-30k usd or let everyone lose there money Sad

I am off to study the code and see what I can find will update everyone tomorrow

thanks

zack
legendary
ADT developer
just letting you all know I am still looking for a coder I cant believe that people don't want to earn $150 /h 

can someone tell me if I am wrong but that should be plenty of money

legendary
ADT developer
Someone on here must know mullicks contact details.

Jag and you don't seem to talk much Zack?  where is that guy anyway?  jag to me does not seem to be doing much to get this fixed.

step one get mullick to fix this

step two everyone puts their coins on cryptsy before it breaks again

step three get everyone swapped over to the new coin.

Mullick seems the ONLY person that knows how to fix the code and not be a copy and paste dev.

How about Hazard? would he know how to fix this or not?

as far as i know hazard just makes clone coins

i have been trying to get hold of mullick but no luck there

i talk to jag every couple days but i think he doesn't want to get involved on the of chance that it doesn't work  ( 99.99% chance it will all work ) but i am sure he will be around to take the credit when it all works and i have spent my money on it again

( for those of you that don't know jag is the only DEV and i am really just the help that ends up paying money all the time )

every fix has been split 50/50 me and jag that sound like a good deal until you know he has the premine so it really cost him nothing and me a bunch of money

Like i said before about this, if all the ADT holder want a solution, they need to contribute 1-2% to get this fixed for good. Is there anyway at this point to verify the coins that people hold in their wallets? I mean does the block explorer even work now?  i guess not.

Mullick can't be the only real dev out there surely?  what about spots ?  i know the adt team and tix guys have clashed before. However if you get the tix team onside by making them part of adt perhaps they can help. Let's get them to fix this first then we swap to the new design. As far as i'm concerned they can have 1-2% of this coin to get it all fixed up and running on a new design. ADT is established now so 1-2% of coins would be a very large reward

So step 1 get it fixed, get all the coins to cryptsy, then premine and allocate the new coin to their owners. Be awesome if cryptsy could help out and have a adt/adt2 exchange for a day fixed trading 1 to .98  we give the left over 2% to who ever can fix this up.  

2% of all ADT available now must be a large amount, surely one dev will take that on.  How about baritus, he knows how to code i'm sure. The digitalcoin guy??

He can even convert his 2% into digital coin if he likes, he didnt premine so is always asking for donations before. That would give him a nice little chunk right there.

i have offered a round a very nice chunk of money but still nobody that can do it

money is not the main issue ( the issue is finding someone that can do it ) once the person if found i will then know the price and will then be able to raise the funds for it

i believe igotspots uses other devs to fix his coins ( i know who buy they wouldn't like it if i said it here )

i would rather pay out of my own money than the ADT users loosing 2% of there coins

I have said from the beginning of this fix that none of the users will lose any coins even if it cost me all my money i will stick to what i said  

a temp fix should take less 5h coding by a skilled coder just to get it to run for a month max so around $150/h say a max of $750-$1000 ( just an estimate )

the new coin will take only a few h if they know what they are doing lets say 10h at $150/h ( $1500 )

if that's what it costs i will pay it if it costs more i can prob get the funds sorted but i cant see it taking 15h of a good coders time

the main issue is getting someone that can tempory fix the old chain without messing it up and loseing the last 20k blocks

i also have to get cryptsy to agree to any part they play in the change over i am in talks with bitjohn about that and hopefully will get a chat with big vern

but i am fairly sure cryptsy will want to stay out of the swap over but i wont know for sure until we get to that point  
legendary
Someone on here must know mullicks contact details.

Jag and you don't seem to talk much Zack?  where is that guy anyway?  jag to me does not seem to be doing much to get this fixed.

step one get mullick to fix this

step two everyone puts their coins on cryptsy before it breaks again

step three get everyone swapped over to the new coin.

Mullick seems the ONLY person that knows how to fix the code and not be a copy and paste dev.

How about Hazard? would he know how to fix this or not?

as far as i know hazard just makes clone coins

i have been trying to get hold of mullick but no luck there

i talk to jag every couple days but i think he doesn't want to get involved on the of chance that it doesn't work  ( 99.99% chance it will all work ) but i am sure he will be around to take the credit when it all works and i have spent my money on it again

( for those of you that don't know jag is the only DEV and i am really just the help that ends up paying money all the time )

every fix has been split 50/50 me and jag that sound like a good deal until you know he has the premine so it really cost him nothing and me a bunch of money

Like i said before about this, if all the ADT holder want a solution, they need to contribute 1-2% to get this fixed for good. Is there anyway at this point to verify the coins that people hold in their wallets? I mean does the block explorer even work now?  i guess not.

Mullick can't be the only real dev out there surely?  what about spots ?  i know the adt team and tix guys have clashed before. However if you get the tix team onside by making them part of adt perhaps they can help. Let's get them to fix this first then we swap to the new design. As far as i'm concerned they can have 1-2% of this coin to get it all fixed up and running on a new design. ADT is established now so 1-2% of coins would be a very large reward

So step 1 get it fixed, get all the coins to cryptsy, then premine and allocate the new coin to their owners. Be awesome if cryptsy could help out and have a adt/adt2 exchange for a day fixed trading 1 to .98  we give the left over 2% to who ever can fix this up.  

2% of all ADT available now must be a large amount, surely one dev will take that on.  How about baritus, he knows how to code i'm sure. The digitalcoin guy??

He can even convert his 2% into digital coin if he likes, he didnt premine so is always asking for donations before. That would give him a nice little chunk right there.
Pages:
Jump to: