Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 10. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin

There is a bounty part in the distribution. We will have a bounty program, but it will not be a usual bounty Wink

When does it start?

I just hope that they won't distribute too much tokens for bounty like they always do. It's always a potential for a huge drop on listing

I hear bounty is good thing. Free tokens is good ?

Basically, the more free tokens they give out, the more tokens can be sold on exchange after the listing with the price, lower than ICO price, to just get SOME profit from FREE tokens. If you are willing to invest here, it's better if they give out as less free tokens as possible
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin

There is a bounty part in the distribution. We will have a bounty program, but it will not be a usual bounty Wink

When does it start?

I just hope that they won't distribute too much tokens for bounty like they always do. It's always a potential for a huge drop on listing

I hear bounty is good thing. Free tokens is good ?

When does it start?

We are taking that into account, don't worry, we won't make the same mistakes

Sounds good to me, although, got to see it first
Activity: 528
Merit: 250

When does it start?

We are taking that into account, don't worry, we won't make the same mistakes

When does it start?

Something should be announced next week

When does it start?

i want bounty to
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest

When does it start?

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It will be altogether different from a standard one. Airdrop is arranged and will be held soonish, stay tuned and you won't miss it. I will likewise sit tight for the abundance. thank your group ahead of time.

Not quite sure what are you talking about

will be airdrop?

I'm quite interested in that as well. I would definitely participate

We haven't 100% decided on that, but we will listen to the needs of our community Wink

Sight me in for the vote Grin Grin Grin

You can just go to our telegram chat @advento_official and tell your opinion there
cryptoinvest
It will be altogether different from a standard one. Airdrop is arranged and will be held soonish, stay tuned and you won't miss it. I will likewise sit tight for the abundance. thank your group ahead of time.

will be airdrop?

We haven't 100% decided on that, but we will listen to the needs of our community Wink

Sight me in for the vote Grin Grin Grin

will be airdrop?

cryptoinvest

will be airdrop?

brand new
Activity: 0
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

will be airdrop?

Hey guys when ico?

Somewhere in the end of October\begging of November, we'll settle the dates really soon
brand new
Activity: 0
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: