Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 13. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 42
I know that Advento has its stand-out features that make this project better than competitors, what could you say on it?
First of all our platform uses blockchain, which ensures absolute transparency and eliminates any possibility of budget leaks

⚜️Advento uses its own AI-based analytics platform to learn and improve. This allows us to optimize each customer’s experience and rule out any bots!

⚜️Enhanced targeting options allow the customer to use both more classic targeting methods such as age and gender, as well as more contemporary ones, like retargeting or look alike.

⚜️Advento has many more advantages that you will be able to check out in our White Paper that is coming soon!
Activity: 20
a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this business developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Activity: 90
I know that Advento has its stand-out features that make this project better than competitors, what could you say on it?
Good morning, Team!
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Thanks for this amazing advice! We are just considering this theme - which amount of bonuses to devote for the early investors.
Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Hey,  I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
That is good! Thank you for the feedback! We are trying to answer in the most informative way!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi  I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Does the ADV provide discounts for ADV platform?

The ADV token will be a utility-token, which, within the framework of the platform, will be designed to store and receive a discount on the size of the commission. Commission under the platform will be from 0% to 5%.
Activity: 11
Hey,  I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
Activity: 43
Does the ADV provide discounts for ADV platform?
Greetings,
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a idea because one cannot survive without the other. It'sa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
I totally agree with you! It is exactly why we are going to promote Advento in all known ways.
The promotion strategy consists of such methods:

Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools

Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...
You, guys have huge goals)
 When tokensale?
Is it bad?Smiley
The tokensale will go live probably in one month - in the middle of the autumn!

Check our https://advento.pro for more details!
what is the token ADV?
ethereum?
Yes, it is ERC-20 token standard.
After buying tokens owners will be free to transfer and sell ADV tokens without any restrictions, using the addresses of the Ethereum network. Also ADV tokens will be able to be transferred to the stock exchanges and back after adding support for the token on crypto-exchanges
Activity: 14
On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Looks like a solid plan, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
Thanks for the support! You'd better follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 10
Greetings,
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a idea because one cannot survive without the other. It'sa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
What makes crypto uniquely suited for advertising?
In our case blockchain applies as follows:

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry
Activity: 48
 When tokensale?
Is it bad?Smiley

what is the token ADV?
ethereum?
Activity: 20
Looks like a solid plan, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
 When tokensale?
Is it bad?Smiley

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What makes crypto uniquely suited for advertising?
Pages:
Jump to: