Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 12. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Ah, don't worry about it.
Welcome back Smiley
We are mostly using telegram atm https://t.me/advento_official
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Damn I like how they just come in a random thread with their "wisdom" and "Activity: 1"  Lips sealed
That's kinda annoying, but at least these guys are not trying to ruin our discussion Smiley
Though it's really useful information in the message you've quoted, it is just not related to the topic  Grin
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Damn I like how they just come in a random thread with their "wisdom" and "Activity: 1"  Lips sealed
Activity: 34
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
That's true!
I would gladly prove that our project is not a scam to anyone who doubts it Smiley
After all we are not going to force an investments - we believe that even in a condition of low financing Advento will succeed.
Though how good it is you can decide after testing the Advento platform!  Wink
Greetings,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Figures we don't need a bank license. Maybe you've seen road map of another project?
You can read about the Advento on our official website www.advento.pro
Most of the links do not work or just redirect me to your telegram channel... Is it supposed to be like that Huh
Not quite Smiley
We have published our website early with intend to have a description of our project in the most comfortable format!
Right now we are working on features you wanted to try. Soon you will get full access to all options on our website Smiley
If you want to clarify any project-related details as soon as possible, you can contact us via telegram channel  Wink
I don't like nor telegram nor forum format.
Could you pm me your skype?
Unfortunately I cannot PM you due to your rank on this forum Sad
But just to let you know - currently this way of communication has a low priority to us Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
Greetings,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Figures we don't need a bank license. Maybe you've seen road map of another project?
Most of the links do not work or just redirect me to your telegram channel... Is it supposed to be like that Huh
Not quite Smiley
We have published our website early with intend to have a description of our project in the most comfortable format!
Right now we are working on features you wanted to try. Soon you will get full access to all options on our website Smiley
If you want to clarify any project-related details as soon as possible, you can contact us via telegram channel  Wink
I don't like nor telegram nor forum format.
Could you pm me your skype?
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
We have a support of really experienced (exceptional, I admit) advisors!
You'll get to know them closer with an upcoming website update Wink
Greetings,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Most of the links do not work or just redirect me to your telegram channel... Is it supposed to be like that ???
Not quite :)
Right now we are working on features you wanted to try. Soon you will get full access to all options on our website :)
If you want to clarify any project-related details as soon as possible, you can contact us via telegram channel  ;)
Activity: 51
I find it very interesting and innovative, a very credible idea from the development team and experienced depth. I hope you will soon succeed. Smiley Smiley
Thanks!
Have you joined our telegram channel @advento_official?
Soon we'll make the announcement revealing details about the Whitelist Smiley
There are a lot of interesting and profitable stuff coming in your way!
Activity: 9
I find it very interesting and innovative, a very credible idea from the development team and experienced depth. I hope you will soon succeed. Smiley Smiley
Greetings,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
I need to clarify something with the higher-ups before answering your question!
I'll contact you ASAP :)
Activity: 20
Greetings there. This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people
We appreciate the support, though your words sound intentionally exaggerated  Cry
Activity: 5
Greetings there. This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people
How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your project?s accounting and operations?
Of course it will be controlled... By investors and users themselves Smiley
All of the Advento financial operations are transparent! More details on that you will be able to read in our WhitePaper, which is coming really soon!
You can track our progress via website
https://www.advento.pro/
a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this business developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Unfortunately, I can't share information about our Bounty Program, except for one thing - it's gonna be something you've never seen before  Shocked
Also we'll have a special sale for those, who are whitelisted way before the official start of the ICO  Cool

If you are on a hunt for bonuses, I strongly recommend you to join our telegram channel, so you won't miss the moment, when Whitelist is available!

Advento in telegram https://t.me/advento_official
Activity: 2
How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your project’s accounting and operations?
Pages:
Jump to: