Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 11. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Any news about WP?
Everything goes as planned. Since it's an incredible amount of information that has to put together it really takes some effort and time, just explaining the whole progromatic segment of advertising takes a lot of time
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Activity: 33
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It isimportant for the community.
Hey admins! There are scammers pretending to be Advento supports pming me lately
That marks your growth on the other hand lol
I hope you'll succeed!!

Got almost scammed like that once. be careful. Have you alreade rewieved the project? I'm waiting for the WP (yes admins, looking at you) and they said something about ama sessions with founders, looking forward to that as well

thx. I like what i see, but still have a lot doubts regarding their technocal part and some features. What's ama?

Ask me anything, basically a session with questions and answers. I need to be sure that those people are real and it's safe to invest in this

You can just ask our founders to make a selfie or a small video in our chat;)
Hey admins! There are scammers pretending to be Advento supports pming me lately
I hope you'll succeed!!

Got almost scammed like that once. be careful. Have you alreade rewieved the project? I'm waiting for the WP (yes admins, looking at you) and they said something about ama sessions with founders, looking forward to that as well

Q&A sessions are starting pretty soon and they will be on a regular basis
Activity: 56
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Your kind words bring tears of joy!  Cry  Cheesy
I'm so glad that some people understand how major are these changes, which Advento is going to do to the internet and advertising!

If you really intend on becoming part of it, join our telegram channel! https://t.me/advento_official
Activity: 96
cryptoinvest
I hope you'll succeed!!

thx. I like what i see, but still have a lot doubts regarding their technocal part and some features. What's ama?

Ask me anything, basically a session with questions and answers. I need to be sure that those people are real and it's safe to invest in this
brand new
Activity: 0
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
I hope you'll succeed!!

How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your project’s accounting and operations?
Of course it will be controlled... By investors and users themselves Smiley
All our financial operations are transparent! More details on that you will be able to read in our WhitePaper, which is coming really soon!

If you have any questions you want to discuss ASAP, join our telegram channel https://t.me/advento_official
cryptoinvest
I hope you'll succeed!!

When white list will be availible? It will give more bonus, right?

White lsit is comming really soon, approximately in the begging of the next week (Mon-Wed). It will give you an extra bonus at the special white list sale day (an extra day for white listed members, btw, right before the start of pre-sale) and an extra awesome feature

What feature? And when will be the white list day?

I'm afraid it's a little secret, but the it will be announced really soon. Right before the start of pre-sale there will be a day only for white listed members Wink
Follow our news and updates in our telegram chat @advento_official
cryptoinvest

White lsit is comming really soon, approximately in the begging of the next week (Mon-Wed). It will give you an extra bonus at the special white list sale day (an extra day for white listed members, btw, right before the start of pre-sale) and an extra awesome feature

What feature? And when will be the white list day?

cryptoinvest
I hope you'll succeed!!

Good thing that you've noticed the difference!
Thank you, we trully aprecciate your support
brand new
Activity: 0
Good morning, Team!
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
I hope you'll succeed!!
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
I don't want to upset you, but unfortunately you're replying to the wrong post Sad
But maybe we should call it a destiny and Advento project will catch your interest?  Roll Eyes
Please be our guest on the official website https://www.advento.pro/
Make sure to contact me if you'll have any questions!
Pages:
Jump to: