Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 14. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
You, guys have huge goals)
 When tokensale?
Activity: 42
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
Advento is on it's very early stage. Don't miss your chance to joinus from the very beginning!

Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 14
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Activity: 42
What's wrong with your website?
It doesn't work?
Hello! It works! There lust few functions are unavailable yet. For example The button "whitepaper" doesn't work because whitepaper in not ready for now!

Check also social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
What's wrong with your website?
It doesn't work?
Activity: 56
🌏Heads up!

Whitelist is about to be available! Be among the first to claim amazing prizes and take part in the special pre-ico sale!

Do not believe in Advento... Believe in us who believe in Advento!  Cool
Nice nice
What are requirements to become whitelisred?
There are none!
Just make sure to follow our telegram channel @AdventoNews and join community chat @advento_official
Right when Whitelist will be available we will let you know! Smiley
Activity: 96
cryptoinvest
🌏Heads up!

Whitelist is about to be available! Be among the first to claim amazing prizes and take part in the special pre-ico sale!

Nice nice
What are requirements to become whitelisred?
🌏Heads up!

Hi  I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Thanks for your confidence!
Hi  the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
We`ll share details such as info about our team very soon!
Thanks for the support!  Smiley
Hi  the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Let me make one thing clear - it is not a coin in a way you used to think, it is a token that have a direct use in the Advento platform Smiley
Anything else?
Activity: 9
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Does ADV token impact the comission?
Yes, You will need to connect external wallet to the user's account on the platform.
If you want to reduce the amount of commission due to ADV tokens you will have to confirm your  participation in the Advento platforms loyalty program through special settings in your personal account.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Does ADV token impact the comission?
This plan has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
You even sound like a bot
Get lost
Please, be polite
No need to spam here, even though he does sound like a bot Smiley
Activity: 10
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
Activity: 96
cryptoinvest
This plan has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
You even sound like a bot
Get lost
You have mentioned funds allocation
What about tokens? How is it gonna be distributed?
Sure!
Token allocation as it follows:
62,5% - Tokensale
1,5 - Legal
3% - Bounty
2% - Airdrop
9% - Development fund
12% - Founders fee
3% - Reserve funds
7% - Advisors
Pages:
Jump to: