Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷 - page 40. (Read 6170 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think this will appeal to influencers, and on 2 blockchain at a time, is it necessary to add an AI system, is this not too much? except if the community is too large and overwhelmed to be managed

For more info please follow our telegram channel and social profiles!

t.me/advento_official  Smiley

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial  Cool

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial  Shocked

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial  Wink

instagram.com/adventoofficial  Kiss
I think this will appeal to influencers, and on 2 blockchain at a time, is it necessary to add an AI system, is this not too much? except if the community is too large and overwhelmed to be managed

AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
I think I'll wait and watch Advent. I will also wait for the bounty. thank your team in advance Smiley

Don't forget to subscribe to our news and be updated;)
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I think I'll wait and watch Advent. I will also wait for the bounty. thank your team in advance Smiley
I haven't seen the allocation for bounty,
in the future you will have a bounty program or airdrop maybe ?

We'll have some kind of a bounty program, it will be very different from a usual one. Airdrop is planned and will be held soonish, stay tuned and you won't miss it;)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I haven't seen the allocation for bounty,
in the future you will have a bounty program or airdrop maybe ?
thx
joined tg
good luck
waiting for updates

You can also join our news channel @AdventoNews to be the first one getting fresh updates!
We appreciate your support!
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
sup with 2 blockchains?

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!
Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!

Are there any other questions I can help you with?  Smiley

thx
joined tg
good luck
waiting for updates
sup with 2 blockchains?

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!
Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!

Are there any other questions I can help you with?  Smiley
nice logo, most be an ico i guess, any free tokens ?  Grin

Our tokensale will go live in the end of September\beggining of October. Sure, we'll have some kind of bounty, but not in a classical way, we don't want to make the mistakes of previouse ICOS and give out too many tokens. Stay tuned and you might win something cool Wink
Check out our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews
Hey! Looks interesting. Wating for you WP, when will you post it?
Also, When does your ICO start? Any info on that?

WP is ready to be posted on this week!
ICO starts approxitamely in the middle of autumn
Soon we`ll announce exact dates!
Activity: 504
nice logo, most be an ico i guess, any free tokens ?  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Activity: 51
Activity: 96
cryptoinvest
Hey! Looks interesting. Wating for you WP, when will you post it?
Also, When does your ICO start? Any info on that?
Pages:
Jump to: