Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 63. (Read 156193 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 22, 2016, 09:53:46 PM
happyme1818, JensS should just give you back your original investment and ban you for life from joining ADZbuzz in the future.

He got outsmarted and there's nothing he can do about it... only he will know what that means. Wink

ADZbuzz will succeed either way, the concept is just too good for trolls to have any influence on the outcome...
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
October 22, 2016, 06:08:58 PM
happyme1818, JensS should just give you back your original investment and ban you for life from joining ADZbuzz in the future.
October 22, 2016, 04:45:49 PM
The ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project has  the potential to blow all other social sites out of the water!
I really really hope that all goes as planed for the sake of all investors  Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 22, 2016, 02:39:59 PM
what happen to the adz price ?  Grin

Please read the rest of the thread and this blog post  Roll Eyes
http://adzcoindesk.com/
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
October 22, 2016, 12:52:37 PM
adzcoin built on ethereum blockchain would be icing on the cake Grin Shocked
but also check here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/synereos-blockchain-2-0-p2p-economy/ if it could be built on rchain or blockchain 2.0 then all coins will crumble instantly Grin
and btw what about the commissions of buzz power holders, will we get $300 for 10k adz in btc as you mentioned before and afterwards will we get atleast about 10k ADZv2 for 100K ADZ(which i have in cashback) or are we literally all robbed of our high potential adzcoins Embarrassed
And also inform about how much time it will take to adzv2 to come to the market, will it come at right time i.e. till launch or will it take excessive time and perhaps slump entire project because of no adzcoins there Embarrassed
And i wanted atleast my $2500 in btc which i deserve according to my 87k adz in cashback because as i have bought all adzcoins with $2000 that amount as a compensation would be more than enough for me and i will be satisfied, and can you also give a estimate of the time it will take to complete whole crowdfunding and payment of all commissions to buzz power holders. And i am anxious that it will take too long to get that $2500 because i have invested too much in adzcoin and also wanted to invest $1000 in synereo and else where(and after too much time the opportunity can run out Embarrassed) and i am short of money and i also wanted to withdraw around $1300 to my bank because of too much diversion of money to adzcoin investment Embarrassed

I am sorry for you Ajay, but having seen much negativity from you on Adz. I must say that this place is not for you. It would be good if you can get out of this. This project is for long term investors. If Jens can transfer the adz from account to account, i am happy to purchase from you.

Another thing, You are always talking about robbery. Just know that nobody forced you to invest, you did it on your own choice. Next time make sure you learn English or get somebody to translate the update from Jens in the language you understand better. You are always asking same questions over and over again.

Next time before asking questions, try to go through the updates for answers. Everything has been answered already.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
October 22, 2016, 10:34:25 AM
adzcoin built on ethereum blockchain would be icing on the cake Grin Shocked
but also check here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/synereos-blockchain-2-0-p2p-economy/ if it could be built on rchain or blockchain 2.0 then all coins will crumble instantly Grin
and btw what about the commissions of buzz power holders, will we get $300 for 10k adz in btc as you mentioned before and afterwards will we get atleast about 10k ADZv2 for 100K ADZ(which i have in cashback) or are we literally all robbed of our high potential adzcoins Embarrassed
And also inform about how much time it will take to adzv2 to come to the market, will it come at right time i.e. till launch or will it take excessive time and perhaps slump entire project because of no adzcoins there Embarrassed
And i wanted atleast my $2500 in btc which i deserve according to my 87k adz in cashback because as i have bought all adzcoins with $2000 that amount as a compensation would be more than enough for me and i will be satisfied, and can you also give a estimate of the time it will take to complete whole crowdfunding and payment of all commissions to buzz power holders. And i am anxious that it will take too long to get that $2500 because i have invested too much in adzcoin and also wanted to invest $1000 in synereo and else where(and after too much time the opportunity can run out Embarrassed) and i am short of money and i also wanted to withdraw around $1300 to my bank because of too much diversion of money to adzcoin investment Embarrassed
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 22, 2016, 08:28:29 AM
So..I admit I'm one of those people who don't follow every post on every coins website or ANN because, well, there's not enough time in the day for that to be honest. I only noticed when the value in my wallet plummeted, and my ADZ in my browser extension wallet was gone, so I figured I'd see what was going on. That doesn't mean I don't care about each project I'm invested in, as someone mentioned in a previous post (to someone else) that I now cannot locate again for reference.  

Sounds like I missed a coin swap window, but can still swap them for a partial percentage of some new coin. Could someone please give me the summary of how I do that so I don't lose everything? If it's already been said/posted, my apologies, but like I said, I do not follow/read every reply, so I could have missed it.

-> Next week an announcement will be made when you can send us coins and we'll add the ADZ V2 in the backend.
-> This means the coins in your wallet haven't devalued but gained in value since ADZ V2 will hvae intrinsic value.

As mentioned, read the latest blog post to understand more about the new coin: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 22, 2016, 08:19:40 AM
HI JensS, could you please elaborate on this , ADZ V2 will be a token built on Ethereum

thank you.

This means it'll be a cryptocurrency built on top of the Ethereum blockchain and programmed the way we want it as explained mostly in the latest blog post. Smiley

Activity: 97
October 21, 2016, 05:57:42 PM
So..I admit I'm one of those people who don't follow every post on every coins website or ANN because, well, there's not enough time in the day for that to be honest. I only noticed when the value in my wallet plummeted, and my ADZ in my browser extension wallet was gone, so I figured I'd see what was going on. That doesn't mean I don't care about each project I'm invested in, as someone mentioned in a previous post (to someone else) that I now cannot locate again for reference.  

Sounds like I missed a coin swap window, but can still swap them for a partial percentage of some new coin. Could someone please give me the summary of how I do that so I don't lose everything? If it's already been said/posted, my apologies, but like I said, I do not follow/read every reply, so I could have missed it.

Starting next week ADZv1 holders would be able to trade their coins for ADZv2 at a 5:1 ratio.

An update will be given for sure on the procedure before hand so make sure you check back here, the Facebook groups or ADZbuzz itself.

But for now I really recommend you read the latest blog post on the project: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/
Activity: 64
October 21, 2016, 04:10:52 PM

Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
October 21, 2016, 12:59:10 PM
Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

Just finished a nw blog post on the ADZcoindesk with some more info about ADZcoin V2 and the important improvements to the system, here you can read that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

We are surely all excited to get this rolling and i'm sure everybody feels the same way. Smiley

If you have any more questions just let me know!

All the best,
Jens
nice for donation eah    !!!!
October 21, 2016, 12:13:31 PM
HI JensS, could you please elaborate on this , ADZ V2 will be a token built on Ethereum

thank you.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 21, 2016, 11:24:16 AM
Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

Just finished a nw blog post on the ADZcoindesk with some more info about ADZcoin V2 and the important improvements to the system, here you can read that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

We are surely all excited to get this rolling and i'm sure everybody feels the same way. Smiley

If you have any more questions just let me know!

All the best,
Jens
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
October 20, 2016, 11:46:51 PM
ADZbuzz is down

It's working but it's slow. That will be fixed soon. The new 12 developers are about to start. They have already came up with some new design logos for ADZbuzz

Everything will work flawlessly before launch.

And yeah as I said it still loads up for me but takes a little longer than usual for now:

total now 15-16 devs this is going to be great once they are ready with code

and yes it works for me too sir but takes time to load. devs and team will take care of this so it won't be an issue for long
Activity: 545
October 20, 2016, 11:42:52 PM
No VIP shares since 16th.
When would it resume?

That would be due to the maintenance and you aren't the only one.

It will resume once the maintenance is over and the crowdsale begins.
Activity: 532
October 20, 2016, 11:34:16 PM
No VIP shares since 16th.
When would it resume?
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
October 20, 2016, 11:32:03 PM
ADZbuzz is down
yes is down now in yobit.net
October 20, 2016, 11:31:37 PM
i guess this needs some more exposure and promotions, i suggest to have it translated into some other languages to catch the attention of some non-english traders and investors as well. if you need a human translator, kindly consider me to do the Filipino translation.

Definitely before launch. I'll let Jens confirm this
October 20, 2016, 11:30:49 PM
ADZbuzz is down

It's working but it's slow. That will be fixed soon. The new 12 developers are about to start. They have already came up with some new design logos for ADZbuzz

Everything will work flawlessly before launch.

And yeah as I said it still loads up for me but takes a little longer than usual for now:

N30
Activity: 309
October 20, 2016, 11:23:03 PM
ADZbuzz is down
Pages:
Jump to: