Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 78. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 26, 2016, 10:51:35 PM
This is very clever decisions indeed!!

At first i was like. whaat..### Angry Angry because I saved half amount of adz for the incoming price increase, and half of it was purchased for adzbuzzer. I was hoping to sold the  remaining half for profit but here it comes, a brilliant idea to counter my mindset. hahaha. goodjob jens. However sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

Dont get me wrong, Im always following this great project , since I know it has the potential to go viral and will become next to FB or even greater, and i am okay with 18adz coin earning everyday, all I need to wait  to make it  $10 per adz so that I have $180 a day passive income ..  not bad  Grin Grin Wink right?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
September 26, 2016, 09:49:41 PM
Sorry Jens the more i read this the less it makes sense, basically 40,000,000 coins will be locked away for 12 months and  in 12 months time 40,000,000+ will coins suddenly come back onto the market :-( I must be missing something big time here.

Hopefully coinstatic will be around soon he is quite good at explaining things in simpleterms

That's a good question and concern but has many simple solutions:

-> First of all not all 40 million coins will be dumped on the market, the offer launched nearly 3 months agao and the date of purchase is the start of the 3 month lock period.
-> Secondly, the coins in Buzz Powers will help people make a solid passive income. It seems logical most people want to keep that alive instead of killing this gem in their portfolio unless they need urgent cash.
-> In case of the latter, we have a lot of time to build enough assets that will generate a lof of ADZ for us and push the volume into the millions. That's why we will launch the crowdfunding platform so we can generate constant cash-flow to support our project and build more nfrastructure.
-> Lastly, nothing prevents us from building up a buffer to cover for a lot of coins being sold on the market in 9-12 months from now (if that happens at all). The lifelong traffic offer runs into the millions of dollars in revenue and the exchange will make ADZcoin just as good as cash. We will be prepared.

And besides, we know what happened during all the Bitcoin heists. Even though there was a drop in price when millions of dollars worth of BTC was dumped onto the market, the market always recovered because of the community and infrastructure. And that will be the main two things we work on the next months...

I have the feeling some people underestimate the viral nature of our concept and the fact that ADZbuzz and ADZcoin will be all over the place in less than a month. Everybody knwos social sharing and soon a new and refreshing concept comes into the market. It's aonly a matter of time before you see the ADZbuzzer on the biggest sites in the world. Smiley

So in short: this will be a complete non-issue from our point of view.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 26, 2016, 09:39:10 PM
Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great weekend! Smiley

Well I have an interesting update for you with some major changes that will help us succeed.
We've been brainstorming the whole day yesterday with the team and everybody is sure now:

Everybody who understands what we are building will earn a full-time passive income soon! Smiley

Read all about it here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Buzz-Power-Rules.pdf

If you have any questions just let us know!

All the best,
Jens

what a B.S. !?  Angry
what do you want? Nothing makes any sense in that pdf!?  Angry
you want price to rise?! that's it?! and you rob us in end?! common sense 50 or even 80 million supply is nothing to inflation! that is sheer robbery! and you lock them for 12 months! you know what the hell is 12(B.S.)  Angry months!?
now clearly explain me what is the real reason for this!?  Angry    and i don't want any nonsense explanation like in that pdf!?  Angry
what the hell was waiting since so long for my roi and now you all say you will lock my coins for 12 months!? a year!!!!  Angry   so sad we all supported the project so much and in end you ditched us!  Embarrassed  Cry

LMAO....

I was just saying earlier on in my comment to you what if it takes a year LOL!

When I saw this update I knew out of everyone it will pee you off the most! All you have done is been impatient all the way through, so this is hilarious!

And if you really believe this project has been robbery and we have been ditched, I wonder if you are going to withdraw your cash back and sell your coins on the market now? You have 10 days to do that if you really believe what you say...

Probably not. Probably won't.

This is a real business dude, not a get rich tomorrow fantasy!

And these steps will ensure ADZ coins has huge value. Making it a powerful coin out there. And making its long term holders very wealthy.

It is as simple as that! If you really can't handle it and have no patience to wait a year Cheesy then sell your coins and let other people buy them and dump them in buzz power instead.

Stop moaning and whining for goodness sake...

No patience whatsoever...  Grin

That's one of the reasons why we decided to make the switch, too many people like this around who don't care about the project at all but just want to cash out.

It is indeed a real business and we need to get rid of people like this who don't contribute in any way except for waiting to cash out, which inevitably will harm everybody's asset they are holding.

And nobody has to wait a year, everybody can cash out their daily profits and make money with very little effort. If that's not enough then there is no hope for you, maybe the lottory.  Grin

Anyways, ALL people that haven't "pseudo-supported" the project and contributed with great efforts are applauding this change, without exception. This simply shows all people that "don't get it" only have dollar signs in their eyes and could care less if ADZcoin makes a contribution to the online world or not. After all publishers and people that help us identify quality content are the people we are rewarding...

Any arguments against that? Smiley

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 26, 2016, 06:26:19 PM
Hi Everybody,

Well I have an interesting update for you with some major changes that will help us succeed.
We've been brainstorming the whole day yesterday with the team and everybody is sure now:

Everybody who understands what we are building will earn a full-time passive income soon! Smiley

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens

what a B.S. !?  Angry
what do you want? Nothing makes any sense in that pdf!?  Angry
you want price to rise?! that's it?! and you rob us in end?! common sense 50 or even 80 million supply is nothing to inflation! that is sheer robbery! and you lock them for 12 months! you know what the hell is 12(B.S.)  Angry months!?
now clearly explain me what is the real reason for this!?  Angry    and i don't want any nonsense explanation like in that pdf!?  Angry
what the hell was waiting since so long for my roi and now you all say you will lock my coins for 12 months!? a year!!!!  Angry   so sad we all supported the project so much and in end you ditched us!  Embarrassed  Cry

LMAO....

I was just saying earlier on in my comment to you what if it takes a year LOL!

When I saw this update I knew out of everyone it will pee you off the most! All you have done is been impatient all the way through, so this is hilarious!

And if you really believe this project has been robbery and we have been ditched, I wonder if you are going to withdraw your cash back and sell your coins on the market now? You have 10 days to do that if you really believe what you say...

Probably not. Probably won't.

This is a real business dude, not a get rich tomorrow fantasy!

And these steps will ensure ADZ coins has huge value. Making it a powerful coin out there. And making its long term holders very wealthy.

It is as simple as that! If you really can't handle it and have no patience to wait a year Cheesy then sell your coins and let other people buy them and dump them in buzz power instead.

Stop moaning and whining for goodness sake...

No patience whatsoever...  Grin

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
September 26, 2016, 06:05:28 PM
A reminder to those who are worried and confused about the business. (Especially the new people who are reading this and don't know much)

Let me tell you all one thing, this business will be registered with the SEC (already happening in the process as it doesn't happen overnight)

And it'll be completed before launch which isn't far (only weeks to go)

No shady business can register with the SEC. So let me assure the doubters here that this business is here to stay, otherwise there'd be no point registering with the SEC in the 1st place.

Everything is legit, nothing to hide. This switch is happening not to make devs rich or anything it's to let the value rise for the coin and cut the supply and decrease the dumping which is happening on the markets. The goal is to get this coin in dollars, not cents and if swapping is the way to go so be it. This coin is backed by a solid business which I doubt the newcomers who are shouting even know or understand the main purpose of this business.

Here's what Adzbuzz is based on and what it will be similar to: Facebook, Reddit, Buzzfeed along with rewarding publishers and sharers

That's the main concept of this business. And this coin will be the fuel for the business which is here to stay just like the big boys such as Facebook, Reddit, Buzzfeed etc.

Adzbuzz will be Incorporated

SEC Proof:

Activity: 545
September 26, 2016, 04:44:39 PM
Sorry Jens the more i read this the less it makes sense, basically 40,000,000 coins will be locked away for 12 months and  in 12 months time 40,000,000+ will coins suddenly come back onto the market :-( I must be missing something big time here.

Hopefully coinstatic will be around soon he is quite good at explaining things in simpleterms

I think it's best I let Jens answer this. As he can explain to you in detail, I could explain it too but I don't want to miss any important details.

Right now it's about 4am or something where he is. He'll definitely answer the questions people have here though so everybody understands
Activity: 575
September 26, 2016, 04:20:27 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 04:14:19 PM
This seems a quite drastic, on the hoof, change of strategy.
Activity: 102
September 26, 2016, 03:45:05 PM
Wait, I don't get why should we transfer our adz to adz power Huh

How is it possible to convert then adz power to dollar ?

What if i only have 300 adz buzz and can't transfer them before the dead line ? :/
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
September 26, 2016, 02:18:50 PM
Hi Everybody,

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens

Hi, the pdf says "the next 10 days". It means swap will go up to Oct. 6?
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
September 26, 2016, 01:29:09 PM
Hi Everybody,

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens
hey dev allow me to look at this and make some assessment im looking for a quality project that allowed me earn some good profits hope im not late yet. good luck and thanks for this info.

U'r just in time buddy Smiley Its not late yet. With th current changes a lot of people can earn a fulltime income daily.
Activity: 393
September 26, 2016, 01:04:21 PM
i want to ask a very important question
what do they mean by saying seed coins will be locked for 1 year and we will only be able to cashout profits from buzz powers?!
does that mean if we are entitled to 30% profit of investment then we will only get this and no other adzcoins, as our seeded adzcoins will be locked for 12 months
and if this is the case then this is sheer robbery and totally B.S. project which ruined us all and we supported it unnecessarily since so long  Angry  Cry  Embarrassed
and i also want to know if we can exchange adzV1 to btc on market rate from admin when the project is completed and adzV2 is also released
Activity: 575
September 26, 2016, 12:39:51 PM
Struggling to get my head round this so a couple of questions to start

1) The amount coins mined daily remains the same as the difficulty is adjusted to maintain this no matter what the price. Is this correct.

2) I brought several Adbuz in August and have earned  additional coins above my original investment but they have not matured yet, have i lost them

3) What is to stop me from cancelling my existing Adbuz and just store on an exchange and benefit from the perceived prise rise.

Thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2016, 08:58:48 AM
Hi Everybody,

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens
hey dev allow me to look at this and make some assessment im looking for a quality project that allowed me earn some good profits hope im not late yet. good luck and thanks for this info.
Activity: 64
September 26, 2016, 08:44:39 AM
Hi Everybody,

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens
Interesting update indeed  Smiley This is just what is needed at this stage. I'm off to get all my ADZ in my wallet and start putting them to work!  Cool
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 26, 2016, 08:44:08 AM
Hi Everybody,

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens

What will happen if our coins in the exchange wallet are not used after the ADZ v2 launched? what will happen to our coins in the exchange
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 26, 2016, 07:34:24 AM
Hi Everybody,

Read all about it here:

All the best,
Jens
Activity: 97
September 26, 2016, 07:13:25 AM
How is the price . it keeps down.
is it the time to buy more adz or sell it ?
if you believe from this project you must hold and take advantage to keep on buying cheap coin but if you are just looking for a day trade coin you should forget about it and assess if how long you can take the down trend and decide.

Exactly and remember, right now the price is irrelevant.

The marketing and promos haven't began. Right now is the BEST time to buy  Wink

Mark my words
always best until this project launch completely price will surely mooning after this maybe will go back from the first time it was introduce or maybe will doubled that.

i don't want too much rise a must, even if price reaches $1(where i have my first sell bid of 9.5 btc) and then $4(where i have 118btc  Shocked  Grin sell bid, all at livecoin adz/btc) in beta promo it would be all accomplished for me  Grin  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
but one thing upsets me, they say it will take 2 weeks and i wonder it might take even 1, 2 months or even 3 months to beta promo to start  Undecided
come on it is really taking awful lot of time, they had said in july itself that game would be over in 2-3 months but till now not even started  Embarrassed

We know from the provisional time-line it is by December before it goes mainstream anyways. So if it happens before then consider it a bonus, if it happens after exercise some patience.

And by patience I mean learning how to wait without complaint.

Just imagine it was another 6 months to a year before it really took off I don't think you would last.
Activity: 393
September 26, 2016, 06:40:24 AM
if you believe from this project you must hold and take advantage to keep on buying cheap coin but if you are just looking for a day trade coin you should forget about it and assess if how long you can take the down trend and decide.

Mark my words
always best until this project launch completely price will surely mooning after this maybe will go back from the first time it was introduce or maybe will doubled that.

i don't want too much rise a must, even if price reaches $1(where i have my first sell bid of 9.5 btc) and then $4(where i have 118btc  Shocked  Grin sell bid, all at livecoin adz/btc) in beta promo it would be all accomplished for me  Grin  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
but one thing upsets me, they say it will take 2 weeks and i wonder it might take even 1, 2 months or even 3 months to beta promo to start  Undecided
come on it is really taking awful lot of time, they had said in july itself that game would be over in 2-3 months but till now not even started  Embarrassed
Activity: 644
September 26, 2016, 03:31:17 AM

Mark my words
Pages:
Jump to: