Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 77. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
September 27, 2016, 06:54:57 AM
Hi Jens,

As per update, the coins will be locked for one year. Does that mean it will take 1 year for the buzzpower to mature??
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
September 27, 2016, 06:49:32 AM
I think the upgrade is great.

And we are moving in the right direction.

Minor notice. Folks, there's no Adzpower. We have Buzz Power here. Thanks.  Smiley

It's indeed great and it's good to see some people are willing to sell their bag now for pennies, this will ensure all people really supporting the project will be very happy in the future.  Cheesy
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 27, 2016, 06:46:18 AM
Hi all.
Still I don't know what to think about the last update...
But anyway..
-So, those adz earned so far with our buzzpower cannot be withdrown, but only used to buy more buzzpower.
Is this correct?
-what is the difference in buying an adzpower now that adz is less than 2 penny, or buy it when its at 5 dollars?
An adzpower 1000 gives 30% in either case.
Thanks.

Yes that's right all ADZ of now will be locked into Buzz Power and there is no difference of buying for 2 cents or $5 later as the Buzz Powers will be giving as reward in dollar amount.

The main difference is that you can now get tons of ADZ with your Buzz Power as to when we launch a lot less. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 27, 2016, 06:43:45 AM
Why has my daily reward dropped from roughly 150 to less than 10?

Because we are still in beta and were testing some things today, from tomorrow all will be as normal again.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 27, 2016, 06:42:49 AM
if someone will buy my bags (only 0.2BTC) then I'm out.
I wish the project well, but I struggle to have confidence in backing a project which can introduce such fundamental change of strategey on what seems like a whim.

Just sell them on Yobit, Livecoin or C-Cex...

Many people will be happy to buy them that's for sure Wink
September 27, 2016, 06:38:46 AM
I wish the project well, but I struggle to have confidence in backing a project which can introduce such fundamental change of strategey on what seems like a whim.

Let me know how much you got.
Activity: 219
Merit: 20
September 27, 2016, 06:07:54 AM
I think the upgrade is great.

And we are moving in the right direction.

Minor notice. Folks, there's no Adzpower. We have Buzz Power here. Thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 05:40:50 AM
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 05:36:47 AM
Hi all.
Still I don't know what to think about the last update...
But anyway..
-So, those adz earned so far with our buzzpower cannot be withdrown, but only used to buy more buzzpower.
Is this correct?
-what is the difference in buying an adzpower now that adz is less than 2 penny, or buy it when its at 5 dollars?
An adzpower 1000 gives 30% in either case.
Thanks.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
September 27, 2016, 05:04:53 AM
Still trying to get my head round these changes not doubt there will be more questions to come :-)
Activity: 575
September 27, 2016, 04:56:40 AM
Why has my daily reward dropped from roughly 150 to less than 10?
Activity: 545
September 27, 2016, 02:58:51 AM
Bitdragon this was posted on Adzbuzz yesterday and this should explain your problem below

Support Update Regarding Withdrawing from your Adzbuzz Web Wallet:

We are upgrading our web wallet withdrawal system. While this is in progress, you may not be able to withdraw to an external ADZ address; however, you should still be able to pay your ADZbuzzPay purchases using your web wallet just fine.

Adzbuzz Support Team

Activity: 231
September 27, 2016, 02:50:33 AM
Hi jens

I would like to clarify this issue, I tried to withdraw adzcoin from my webwallet in adzbuzz to livecoin but the "successful button" doesn't show up, I already inputed the verification code from email ad. However, when I purchased adzbuzzer and withdraw to the adzbuzzpay address, TADAH!! no problem. it came through flawlessly, so I repeated again to withdraw my adzcoin to livecoin since I would like to sell some of it for financial issues, but it always failed. Can you explain this ? since I knew, we can still able to sell our adz if we want to right?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 231
September 27, 2016, 02:26:52 AM
This is very clever decisions indeed!!

Yes that's our ambition indeed!

I don't see how anybody can disagree with this decision though, everybody will earn daily profits and keep their coins while we have the time to make them grow in value a lot by adding numerous extra revenue streams to the business.

The crowdfunding angle will be huge as you'll see when things are ready. Smiley

And yeah the current pre-mine doesn't matter at all, we will simply have enough revenue streams in dollars to fund all business expenses. This is another huge angle that can't be used against us by competitors who will obviously try to discredit our business as they WILL feel it soon. Smiley

We will be 100% transparant about where the coins go that's a certainty.

Obviously best thing will be to use it for the initial Buzz Power rewards on the crowdfunding site, makes total sense as it'll boost our business to the next level instantly! Smiley

Thank you for this clarification jens, I am looking forward for the success of this platform, have a good day
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
September 27, 2016, 01:03:14 AM
thanks for your informative answers i have much faith

i understand better now and its time to get hold of buzz powers as i am not missing this opportunity before adz take off to dollars

also will we have new offline wallet for Adzcoin

can you make following wallets too before swap sir

such as: Windows, Mac, ubuntu, Linux, Mint, Android/iphone

thank you
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 27, 2016, 12:55:18 AM
sir this news is mindblowing in good way i mean with. the goal is for price to rise not to dump at once. the dumpers will hate this who want to cash out all at once

i rather take daily profit at high adz value than dumping all at once

so for me this magnifient sir and i will begin process to quickly use my adz in wallet for buzzpowers before swap date

i have some question which also johnp and bitdragon asked

here they are sir:

1. sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

2. The amount coins mined daily remains the same as the difficulty is adjusted to maintain this no matter what the price. Is this correct.

3. I brought several Adbuz in August and have earned  additional coins above my original investment but they have not matured yet, have i lost them

4. What is to stop me from cancelling my existing Adbuz and just store on an exchange and benefit from the perceived prise rise.

thank you once again for this magnificent project

Hello,

Yes that's right your assessment of the situation is correct. Smiley

To answer your questions:

1. sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?
First of all the total suply we hold is closer to 40% than 70%, that being said the coins will be used for the rewards on the crowdfuding site as we will reward Buzz Powers there. SO essentially:
-> The company will have several income streams in dollars.
-> All income streams in ADZ will be automatically distributed.
In order to pay for the Buzz powers initially we will use the 40% coins we have.

In other words, we never need to sell the pre-mine on the exchnages we'll give them as bonus for funding our project. I hope that makes sense. Smiley
later on we will use the dollars to buy ADZ and add to the distribution wallet when the coins have run out (which will take a while though).

2. The amount coins mined daily remains the same as the difficulty is adjusted to maintain this no matter what the price. Is this correct.
Yes in the new system the amount of coins mined daily depends on a fixed value, it can never be more and impossible that 50K coins get dumped on the market every day. This will be closer to 500 ADZ daily.

3. I brought several Adbuz in August and have earned  additional coins above my original investment but they have not matured yet, have i lost them
No we'll ensure you can turn the profits into Buzz powers too which will automatically be swapped to V2 ooins then and earn you daily profits too.

4. What is to stop me from cancelling my existing Adbuz and just store on an exchange and benefit from the perceived prise rise.
All coins need to be either switched to Buzz Powers or sold now on the exchanges the next 14 days as trading will stop in a couple of weeks. After trading stops only option will be to trade your coins for Buzz powers.

Hope that helps!
Jens
September 27, 2016, 12:52:47 AM
sir this news is mindblowing in good way i mean with. the goal is for price to rise not to dump at once. the dumpers will hate this who want to cash out all at once

so for me this magnifient sir and i will begin process to quickly use my adz in wallet for buzzpowers before swap date

here they are sir:

Hello Alden,

There are many questions that have already been answered to clear all doubts. Maybe if you can visit the post in Adzbuzz to get all the answers.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
September 27, 2016, 12:41:34 AM

here they are sir:

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 27, 2016, 12:35:59 AM

At first i was like. whaat..### Angry Angry because I saved half amount of adz for the incoming price increase, and half of it was purchased for adzbuzzer. I was hoping to sold the  remaining half for profit but here it comes, a brilliant idea to counter my mindset. hahaha. goodjob jens. However sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

Dont get me wrong, Im always following this great project , since I know it has the potential to go viral and will become next to FB or even greater, and i am okay with 18adz coin earning everyday, all I need to wait  to make it  $10 per adz so that I have $180 a day passive income ..  not bad  Grin Grin Wink right?

I don't see how anybody can disagree with this decision though, everybody will earn daily profits and keep their coins while we have the time to make them grow in value a lot by adding numerous extra revenue streams to the business.

And yeah the current pre-mine doesn't matter at all, we will simply have enough revenue streams in dollars to fund all business expenses. This is another huge angle that can't be used against us by competitors who will obviously try to discredit our business as they WILL feel it soon. Smiley

We will be 100% transparant about where the coins go that's a certainty.

Obviously best thing will be to use it for the initial Buzz Power rewards on the crowdfunding site, makes total sense as it'll boost our business to the next level instantly! Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 27, 2016, 12:27:01 AM

At first i was like. whaat..### Angry Angry because I saved half amount of adz for the incoming price increase, and half of it was purchased for adzbuzzer. I was hoping to sold the  remaining half for profit but here it comes, a brilliant idea to counter my mindset. hahaha. goodjob jens. However sinced developer hold 70% of coin supply does it also means that it is subject for adz v.2? and if we will not sell our adz until the allotment time was given, does our coin will be burn?

Dont get me wrong, Im always following this great project , since I know it has the potential to go viral and will become next to FB or even greater, and i am okay with 18adz coin earning everyday, all I need to wait  to make it  $10 per adz so that I have $180 a day passive income ..  not bad  Grin Grin Wink right?

Pages:
Jump to: