Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 80. (Read 156193 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
September 23, 2016, 03:11:50 AM
any update? i cant withdraw on web wallet.
not showing "successfull" withdraw.

Please send your wallet address, destination address and verification code to our support desk -> http://adzbuzzhelp.com

That's kinda why we have a support desk. Smiley
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 01:07:56 AM

Did you type in your verification code?

Remember 2FA has been applied so before you withdraw, you need to check your email for a verification code. Make sure to check your inbox and spam.

And also remember, there's a 0.5% withdrawal fee. You need to consider this fee before you can withdraw

And lastly make sure the address you are withdrawing the coins to is correct

Try all of the above and if it still doesn't work then please submit a ticket here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/index.php?a=add
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 12:55:25 AM
hi , If you didn't receive your coins within 24 hours you should contact support: http://adzbuzzhelp.com
best regards . Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 22, 2016, 11:51:07 PM
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 22, 2016, 10:44:09 AM
how will ADZ compensate content creators?

The ADZbuzzer is a social share feature similar as Facebook share feature, when people share publisher's content they get ADZcoin as reward (and so will the sharer).

The ADZ com from sever revenue sources inside ADZbuzz our social network site:
-> Ad server - similar as FB ads
-> Payment processor - same features as coinpayments
-> ADZbuzzmarket - Fiverr-like ADZ-only marketplace
-> Web wallet fees
-> Affiiate commissions from several sources
-> Direct product sales
-> Many more to come...

The ADZbuzzer is almost ready so get ready to see it appear on all your favorite sites soon. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

PS: Yeah 7% or 10% is fine, perhaps we can determine this based trust and lower the fee for withdrawing profits when people help build the platform (= sharing high quality posts) Smiley

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 08:50:22 AM
how will ADZ compensate content creators?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
September 22, 2016, 08:45:35 AM
I am really excited too. And what I like most is you are an active dev along with other developers of this project who are working hard, which is crucial for this project's/business' success.

And if you still haven't decided on the fee, how about like errrr..... 7% maybe haha it's not too much and not too less for the withdrawals of the profits

It's good to have the fee is 10 %, the higher one is better for the platform. And for the ADZcoin value too. The less Adzcoins on the market  the value's higher.
So your 7% is not worth to talk about.

Lets respect everybody's opinion. There should be a reason why he felt 7% was good. I am sure dev will decide whats best for business.
Activity: 35
September 22, 2016, 08:44:57 AM
I am really excited too. And what I like most is you are an active dev along with other developers of this project who are working hard, which is crucial for this project's/business' success.

And if you still haven't decided on the fee, how about like errrr..... 7% maybe haha it's not too much and not too less for the withdrawals of the profits

It's good to have the fee is 10 %, the higher one is better for the platform. And the ADZcoin value too. The less Adzcoins on the market  the value's higher.

Can you maybe stfu? What do you mean my 7% is not worth to talk about?

Are you saying 7% is a low fee?

Again I'm fine with 10% too but I was just giving an "opinion" as I am a part of the community too since I have invested. This project doesn't revolve around just your words

I'll let the man himself decide and I'll be happy either way
Activity: 219
Merit: 20
September 22, 2016, 08:39:18 AM

It's good to have the fee is 10 %, the higher one is better for the platform. And for the ADZcoin value too. The less Adzcoins on the market  the value's higher.

ADZbuzz's not a HYIP for gambling.

Activity: 219
Merit: 20
September 22, 2016, 08:25:34 AM
Thank you,Jens.

Everything's going well according to road map and even faster.

I think it's a right decision to accept ads payment via PayPal along with ADZ.

The major whales on the market (targeted ads buyers) are still better  dealing with PayPal so far than with crypto. So, it's gonna be more easy to sell traffic via PayPal.

let me just correct you friend

it will be used with Paypal only and not ADZ till devs have auto inhouse exchange like coinbase ready and then he will change Paypal to ADZ only

the problem is now, advertisers need to buy advertisement easily and for them buying ADZ now is long and hard process. using fiat such as paypal is simple as majority of the world nearly has it

and once auto exchange is ready, there will be no need to accept payments in fiat because the auto exchange will instantly turn fiat or bitcoins into ADZ for any purchases or withdrawals

Wrong, my friend.

Read carefully : "Instead of accepting only ADZ we will also accept Paypal for this to increase sales."

The traffic ads is availble to buy for ADZ and via Paypal.
September 22, 2016, 08:20:40 AM

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 22, 2016, 08:13:56 AM
Interesting project. I like the sound of the way everything is planned out. Good job devs.

So as said the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?

And that example you gave above will definitely make ADZbuzz go viral.

Just make sure the ADZbuzzer button looks sexy  Wink as it will attract even more people. Maybe hire a designer to make sure it looks really good before launch

Also looking forward to the design of the whole ADZbuzz platform such as the homepage and the platform inside.

Thanks much appreciated!

Yeah the design aspect will be taken care of the next days, as we'll soon present the new layout for the homepage with the main timeline. We'll get pro designers on board to listen to the voice of the community to create some mockups.

We'll make the next weeks fun before we launch for real by giving people a voice in the preparations Smiley

Awesome! Me and I bet most of the community is really excited  Smiley

And also you mentioned the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?

Yeah we plan on adding a fee, not sure yet but I think a flat fee of 10% (only charged on profits) will be it, which automatically gets added to the distribution pool for coins stored in wallets. No fee will be charged for the coins deposited in Buzz Powers and can also be withdrawn at any time.

And yeah we are all very excited here that's for sure Smiley
September 22, 2016, 08:10:40 AM
Interesting project. I like the sound of the way everything is planned out. Good job devs.

So as said the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?

Just make sure the ADZbuzzer button looks sexy  Wink as it will attract even more people. Maybe hire a designer to make sure it looks really good before launch

Also looking forward to the design of the whole ADZbuzz platform such as the homepage and the platform inside.

Thanks much appreciated!

Yeah the design aspect will be taken care of the next days, as we'll soon present the new layout for the homepage with the main timeline. We'll get pro designers on board to listen to the voice of the community to create some mockups.

We'll make the next weeks fun before we launch for real by giving people a voice in the preparations Smiley

And also you mentioned the people with Buzz powers can withdraw their daily profits and referral commissions at anytime? This will be great. Any idea of the fee structure?

Super excited. Getting the community involved in the preparation of the big launch will surely create a precedent out there. I am sure many will follow. I can already start feeling the buzzzz.
September 22, 2016, 08:07:40 AM

Thanks much appreciated!

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 22, 2016, 08:03:17 AM

Thanks much appreciated!

September 22, 2016, 07:48:15 AM
Thank you,Jens.

The major whales on the market (targeted ads buyers) are still better  dealing with PayPal so far than with crypto. So, it's gonna be more easy to sell traffic via PayPal.

it will be used with Paypal only and not ADZ till devs have auto inhouse exchange like coinbase ready and then he will change Paypal to ADZ only

the problem is now, advertisers need to buy advertisement easily and for them buying ADZ now is long and hard process. using fiat such as paypal is simple as majority of the world nearly has it

and once auto exchange is ready, there will be no need to accept payments in fiat because the auto exchange will instantly turn fiat or bitcoins into ADZ for any purchases or withdrawals

Yes that's right, and as mentioned it's best now to accept Paypal too because that's what our targeted audience for the promo's uses most.

Once the in-house exchange is ready people can easily fund their account inside ADZbuzz using fiat and then spend their ADZ on ads this way.

In the early days it's all about cashflow to grow. In a couple of weeks we'll have a very big budget to start the mass promo's, will be featured on many big news blogs, launch moderated PPC campaigns and will grow our team to 15+ developers in a matter of weeks.  Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

It's about time the fun begins isn't it?  Grin

Can you give some example about below:

Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

Here you can see a list of exiting plugins who make it possible for website owners to easily add socia share buttons to their sites: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/share

Once the integration is done (which isn't that complicated) all website owners will receive notification of this update and be able to activate the ADZBuzzer on their site.

As you can see many plugins have a lot of active installs and all these sites have visitors (well most of them) so this is a highly leveraged source of exposure for ADZbuzz.

That would surely bring many new users to the community. Waiting for the Homepage design patiently.
September 22, 2016, 07:44:04 AM

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 22, 2016, 07:39:10 AM
Thank you,Jens.

The major whales on the market (targeted ads buyers) are still better  dealing with PayPal so far than with crypto. So, it's gonna be more easy to sell traffic via PayPal.

Yes that's right, and as mentioned it's best now to accept Paypal too because that's what our targeted audience for the promo's uses most.

Once the in-house exchange is ready people can easily fund their account inside ADZbuzz using fiat and then spend their ADZ on ads this way.

In the early days it's all about cashflow to grow. In a couple of weeks we'll have a very big budget to start the mass promo's, will be featured on many big news blogs, launch moderated PPC campaigns and will grow our team to 15+ developers in a matter of weeks.  Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

It's about time the fun begins isn't it?  Grin

Can you give some example about below:

Oh and i'm not even talking about the integrations into exisiting WP plugins of the ADZBuzzer, some plugins have 100K+ installs and there's dozens of them!

Here you can see a list of exiting plugins who make it possible for website owners to easily add socia share buttons to their sites: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/share

Once the integration is done (which isn't that complicated) all website owners will receive notification of this update and be able to activate the ADZBuzzer on their site.

As you can see many plugins have a lot of active installs and all these sites have visitors (well most of them) so this is a highly leveraged source of exposure for ADZbuzz.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 22, 2016, 07:36:39 AM
wow dev i am looking forward to frution of this project

i  just had 1 more question:

will the buzz power also be ready such as withdrawing daily profits and referral commissions instead of waiting for full maturity as before but of course at a little higher fees

And i think you missed ajay's question. here it is sir:

what about the improved version of ad server which will allow all 100% complete type of ads which you had earlier mentioned in adzcoindesk post, is it also ready

Yeah we'll make sure that's ready too, for now the ads will just be in the rotator and solely be for the buyers of the lifelong traffic packages. We'll upgrade the ad server when we hire more developers as that's one of the main things on the list too. Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
September 22, 2016, 07:11:25 AM
wow dev i am looking forward to frution of this project

i  just had 1 more question:

will the buzz power also be ready such as withdrawing daily profits and referral commissions instead of waiting for full maturity as before but of course at a little higher fees

And i think you missed ajay's question. here it is sir:

what about the improved version of ad server which will allow all 100% complete type of ads which you had earlier mentioned in adzcoindesk post, is it also ready
Pages:
Jump to: