Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 79. (Read 156193 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 26, 2016, 02:28:39 AM
I had the addbuzz thing on my browser before I had to reinstall my computer so do i need to reinstall it again to receive the daily VIP revenue share or what do I need to do am a little confused. SmileySmiley
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
September 26, 2016, 02:15:23 AM
When is the beta release?

There isn't a fixed date yet mate but stay tuned. From what I know, it could be in 2 weeks

Stay tuned for updates from the main dev Jens
September 26, 2016, 02:13:11 AM
How is the price . it keeps down.
is it the time to buy more adz or sell it ?
if you believe from this project you must hold and take advantage to keep on buying cheap coin but if you are just looking for a day trade coin you should forget about it and assess if how long you can take the down trend and decide.

Exactly and remember, right now the price is irrelevant.

The marketing and promos haven't began. Right now is the BEST time to buy  Wink

Mark my words
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 01:46:55 AM
When is the beta release?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 26, 2016, 01:34:47 AM
if you believe from this project you must hold and take advantage to keep on buying cheap coin but if you are just looking for a day trade coin you should forget about it and assess if how long you can take the down trend and decide.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2016, 12:55:04 AM
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 25, 2016, 09:49:06 AM
I know i will have my liver torn out for saying this, but this currency seems totally frivolous, kind of like intellectual diahrroea. Lambast me now with reasons to prove its not as useless as an [adze ( a primitive axe made by cavemen)] because that is what I thought it was named after...!

Its far too obscure and will not reach fruition. You are trying to fight main stream, do you really think it will go in the direction you tend to believe?

Funny, when I read this it made me laugh.

Because I can imagine that same argument being used about Bitcoin at the very early stages of its inception.

Well looking at the direction Bitcoin went in there is nothing more to say.

And yes, I do think it will go in the direction we tend to believe Smiley
Activity: 644
September 25, 2016, 08:52:40 AM
Willoweb, You said about mainstreams.

Btw the ADZbuzz porject has not been mass promoted yet and still in betta.  That's why it's not well known yet in the web though threre's a quite big community and followers who supports the project.

Hope you will read the posts you have given above. And you'll get an idea behind the Adzcoin after carefull reading. Smiley

still waiting for mass adoption and for sure the value will rises up when this project is already completed.
Activity: 219
Merit: 20
September 25, 2016, 08:42:38 AM
Willoweb, You said about mainstreams.

Btw the ADZbuzz porject has not been mass promoted yet and still in betta.  That's why it's not well known yet in the web though threre's a quite big community and followers who supports the project.

Hope you will read the posts you have given above. And you'll get an idea behind the Adzcoin after carefull reading. Smiley

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 25, 2016, 08:14:32 AM
MY ADZ are growing daily in my startpeeps back office so am happy at the way it's going. Once I finish this cycle I will just keep reinvesting my ADZ into the packages to keep growing them as I see this as a long term play.
thats good decision mate making it earn over and over and bigger and bigger in a long run. good luck
September 25, 2016, 04:28:37 AM
MY ADZ are growing daily in my startpeeps back office so am happy at the way it's going. Once I finish this cycle I will just keep reinvesting my ADZ into the packages to keep growing them as I see this as a long term play.

Correction *Adzbuzz  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 25, 2016, 04:10:42 AM
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
September 25, 2016, 03:40:40 AM
Good work dev, Loved your coin, can you let me know about the web content you are providing ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 25, 2016, 03:38:30 AM
Ignoring FUD/trolling and waiting for the outcome after this project go on main stream the outcome of this project is the only answer in all of our questions  Smiley Smiley Cool
thats right the results will speak by itself we will see then and make sure everyone is ready adz will show the real value since usage will be provide.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 25, 2016, 03:01:36 AM
Ignoring FUD/trolling and waiting for the outcome after this project go on main stream the outcome of this project is the only answer in all of our questions  Smiley Smiley Cool
Activity: 577
September 24, 2016, 05:07:43 PM
I know i will have my liver torn out for saying this, but this currency seems totally frivolous, kind of like intellectual diahrroea. Lambast me now with reasons to prove its not as useless as an [adze ( a primitive axe made by cavemen)] because that is what I thought it was named after...!

Its far too obscure and will not reach fruition. You are trying to fight main stream, do you really think it will go in the direction you tend to believe?

willoweb, please elaborate on why you think this is intellectual diahrroea?

Please post actual reasons why this coin will not be useful ?

If you have not read up from the links

http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/

http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

any thing you say will be considered intellectual diahrroea.

Be so kind to post intelligent arguments as to why the ADZcoin/ADZbuzz project will fail  Wink
September 24, 2016, 03:51:54 PM

I don't think you've been following this project lately and are new to this and for that reason I'll explain to you briefly why this isn't useless and why we AREN'T fighting main stream as you claim.

To hell with what you think about the name (some like it, some hate it and some people like yourself think it may sound useless as an axe. It's a personal preference). More about what this coin and the business offers.

The main goal is to obviously reward publishers for their quality content and the person sharing it. Now if you call that fighting main stream I think you have no idea what you are saying. How is that fighting main stream? What we are only doing is offering a solution to publishers, opening another income stream for them for their quality content.

Now the way we will reward them will be unique and will be done via a share button similar to Google's, Reddit's, Twitter's etc... which should be ready soon for beta testing.

When content gets shared, based on the quality the publisher will receive Adzcoins. And also the sharer

At the same time, the platform Adzbuzz will sustain itself by selling advertisers traffic (will be similar to Facebook soon) and connecting publishers and its audience together. Which means benefiting everybody, the advertiser, the publisher and the sharer.

And you might wonder that going main stream requires simplicity for advertisers buying traffic. Well the plan is to have an auto exchange like coinbase/gdax so users can exchange fiat and even Bitcoins with ease. No hanging out at the exchanges. The API will simply convert their fiat currencies into Adzcoins and pay using that. And it'll be beneficial for investors too who want to buy and sell after.

So that's another income stream for the business to sustain itself and then there's also a payment gateway similar to coinpayments but only based on Adzcoins. There's still some advancements going on but it's already working

Now I suggest you to read these 2 blog posts so the words sink in and you understand properly what Adzcoin/Adzbuzz is all about and why it's no where near useless as you imagine.

http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/

http://adzcoindesk.com/the-story-of-adzbuzz/

After reading these I'd like to hear your thoughts what you have to say on why this project won't go mainstream. It would be interesting to see your opinions once you know more about this project so there can be a debate based on it  Smiley
September 24, 2016, 03:25:43 PM
Removed your post btctube

No FUD will be tolerated Smiley

Fair enough if you have reasons to back up your claims. But if you don't and gonna post worthless shit, the posts will be removed.

Be a real man next time when you post and back up your claims please and we can discuss upon that
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 24, 2016, 02:24:19 PM

Activity: 219
Merit: 20
September 23, 2016, 08:32:34 AM
It could be that he's trying to withdraw Daily ADZbuzz account login rewards.

Anyway, we have the great support team in Adzbuzz,friend.

http://adzbuzzhelp.com

Pages:
Jump to: