Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AEON [2019-09-27: Upgrade to version 0.13.0.0 ASAP HF@1146200 Oct 25] - page 8. (Read 625085 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 23
By the way ever look into integrating with coinomi? Way more coins than cake wallet and includes monero. I like this one personally they have some OG coins they will probably be interested in adding AEON. If cake wallet is not interested lets try integrating with coinomi. More assets and iOS addition. https://www.coinomi.com/en/asset/monero/

I did chat with Vik but in the end he said he would consult his team about it and that was May 7
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
By the way ever look into integrating with coinomi? Way more coins than cake wallet and includes monero. I like this one personally they have some OG coins they will probably be interested in adding AEON. If cake wallet is not interested lets try integrating with coinomi. More assets and iOS addition. https://www.coinomi.com/en/asset/monero/
Github banned my account  Huh

did you use VPN or have more than one account?

Yes and Yes Roll Eyes Damn good for nothing Github!!! I don't want the world to know I am working on Aeon. How to protect my identity? Ah well, leave it to stoffu they seem to be fit for the job but would be good to rebase still in my opinion the QT dependencies are outdated.

I have the repo still on my computer. It is 100%

did you use VPN or have more than one account?
Stack of core PR's backing up now. Have they been reviewed? It looks like a GUI PR was removed too from the last time I checked.
Well it appears we have fallen behind from upstream. There are 2190 commits behind monero-project:master. Then there are some outdated dependencies. I feel it would be easier to start from scratch then to go and try to patch everything together. I have a working test application built on ubuntu with a few changes. It is working fine with some of the PRs I tagged on aeonix.

To answer your question, no, I don't expect other extra commits.  I would like to release it when there are the commits merged because it uses the aeonix repository within its own repository as a submodule. I will need some builders on mac, the github actions are failing but built successfully on windows and ubuntu.

I can build on 18.04, Catalina, and windows 10. Environments set up already however msys needs an update
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I merged one but the later ones looked to still have some ongoing discussion. I will continue to monitor them and merge when there is consensus.
legendary
Well it appears we have fallen behind from upstream. There are 2190 commits behind monero-project:master. Then there are some outdated dependencies. I feel it would be easier to start from scratch then to go and try to patch everything together. I have a working test application built on ubuntu with a few changes. It is working fine with some of the PRs I tagged on aeonix.

To answer your question, no, I don't expect other extra commits.  I would like to release it when there are the commits merged because it uses the aeonix repository within its own repository as a submodule. I will need some builders on mac, the github actions are failing but built successfully on windows and ubuntu.

I will look at merging the pull requests this weekend.

Hello I am working on updating the GUI to the latest monero version. There are a few pull requests that need review. Could we release a new version 0.14.2.0 with these updates along with GUI updated?

Hey I saw your commits today but did not review any. Are there additional commits you were looking for on the GUI before recommending a new version release?
Hello I am working on updating the GUI to the latest monero version. There are a few pull requests that need review. Could we release a new version 0.14.2.0 with these updates along with GUI updated?

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/83554828/118907862-edb4c200-b8e5-11eb-8e17-55e464f1e3cf.png

legendary
DM you on twitter no response last week. I did chat with Vik regarding it and he said he is speaking with his team on the matter.

Replied by DM here

Sounds fine as long as the cost isn't too high. I would not think it should be since the code is so similar to Monero.

You can DM me on twitter or reddit or here if you want to discuss privately. I can't access IRC at the moment.

DM you on twitter no response last week. I did chat with Vik regarding it and he said he is speaking with his team on the matter.
legendary
I was surprised to see the initial few thousand blocks used ring 100. That’s nuts.

In the early days of cryptonote it was all new and people were just making it up as they went along and doing a lot of experimenting.

It was all pretty ineffective too because ring size 1 was widely used and the effect of chain reactions had not yet been identified and then for a while not fully appreciated.

Smooth,
What are your thoughts on offering up some Aeons from the Dev Fund to cakewallet team for integrating Aeon into their IOS wallet?
Let me know if you want to discuss offline as well. I would be happy to help spearhead the effort. IT appears a good time to do such a task especially with monerujo team updating and releasing Aeon android app.

Sounds fine as long as the cost isn't too high. I would not think it should be since the code is so similar to Monero.

You can DM me on twitter or reddit or here if you want to discuss privately. I can't access IRC at the moment.
I was surprised to see the initial few thousand blocks used ring 100. That’s nuts.

In the early days of cryptonote it was all new and people were just making it up as they went along and doing a lot of experimenting.

It was all pretty ineffective too because ring size 1 was widely used and the effect of chain reactions had not yet been identified and then for a while not fully appreciated.

Smooth,
What are your thoughts on offering up some Aeons from the Dev Fund to cakewallet team for integrating Aeon into their IOS wallet?
Let me know if you want to discuss offline as well. I would be happy to help spearhead the effort. IT appears a good time to do such a task especially with monerujo team updating and releasing Aeon android app.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Snooze mode

Circulating Supply : 17.82M / 18.4M (96.9%)

https://miningpoolstats.stream/aeon

soon finished except tail emission

Pretty sure that’s not accurate. About a million coins over iirc. Still have 3yrs left on initial supply before tail emissions.

aeon situation evolving for the good. Privacy coins are presently searched.

then monerujoAE reappears.
by m2049r
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aeon/comments/mtkuw3/update_monerujoae_v201_aeon_wallet_for_android/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aeon/comments/mvcp9i/update_monerujoae_v203_aeon_wallet_for_android/
Snooze mode

Pretty sure that’s not accurate. About a million coins over iirc. Still have 3yrs left on initial supply before tail emissions.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Snooze mode

Pages:
Jump to: