Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 305. (Read 274574 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
indonesian translation was fixed but the image is unedited, sorry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745318.new#new
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
when will ICO start?

At the moment the start date is set for 31st of march but not officially confirmed, yet. Public announcement will follow soon.
when you plan to start a campaign bounty? and which campaign are planned in addition to the Signature?

Most probably tomorrow. We have planned signature + translation at the moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
when will ICO start?

At the moment the start date is set for 31st of march but not officially confirmed, yet. Public announcement will follow soon.
when you plan to start a campaign bounty? and which campaign are planned in addition to the Signature?
Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
Guys, the bounty campaigns are imminent! We just reworked the ANN thread a little. Do we miss any important information inside it (before we start with the translation bounties)?
legendary
Sugars.zone
when will ICO start?

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
You can check the countdown here. https://www.icocountdown.com/
36 days left.

Excited and following,once edgeless ico is over i would like to invest on this
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
I like æternity innovative conception, it can really do smart contracts easier and faster to process. Using Turing-complete virtual machine to process smart contracts will become a new word in this technology. In the case of successful development of the æternity project will take a significant share of smart contracts platforms market.
Activity: 158
Merit: 12
UniFox
You can check the countdown here. https://www.icocountdown.com/
36 days left.
Activity: 910
UniFox
What a nice picture. I guess It was a very fun conf.  Cheesy
legendary
Sugars.zone

From left to right Marion, yani, Niko + Mike and Euvie from plovdiv.digital @ Bucharest
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Do users have to give a real identity/verify to using this platform, ?

May i know for what reason are you asking this?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Do users have to give a real identity/verify to using this platform, ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
For all those who joined our signature campaign, we really appreciate this, but our signature campaign is not officially open yet. We'll open an official thread for all the bounty campaigns very soon.

Again thanks

King regards

For real i am glad to promote this project even before starting of Bounty campaign. And i will invest also Cheesy
UniFox
Whitepaper says there's a new algorithm, what's its name?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
This project looks to be like a long term one from the roadmap,the team looks a promising one and if the team works hard and delivers on time,this will be a success
Activity: 448
Where can i see the thread for bounty? its not on the first page

This subject is here.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/baking-campaigns-thread-aeternity-blockchain-ae-1785247

But she for some reason in archive.

Its only for signature bounty? How about the other bounties? Where i see it?
Activity: 868
For all those who joined our signature campaign, we really appreciate this, but our signature campaign is not officially open yet. We'll open an official thread for all the bounty campaigns very soon.

Again thanks

King regards

Okay, now I understand why the project was moved to the archive section, well when is the ICO coming up?
legendary
Sugars.zone
the project hasnt that much exposure at the moment, have you guys planned something to do about that?

Thanks dear for your message. We are planing few things , which will be live soon.
Activity: 301
the project hasnt that much exposure at the moment, have you guys planned something to do about that?
Jump to: