Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 309. (Read 274573 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Great to see you guys participate in events!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Will you be able to recorded and put it on YouTube please?
Thanks,

I also hope the aeternity presentation at the Ethereum Meetup in London was recorded.

Would be great to see the video.

The event was recorded by the organizers so we should be able to share it once it has been published.
We are also looking forward to see it Wink

Great. I cannot wait to view it.
Do you have a recorded presentation from any other meeting?
Thanks
Activity: 373
This seems like a long-term project that is being developed very carefully. Bookmark it!
Good jobs Aeternity Team!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Looks good . Well that begin to present themselves at events of this level. This increases trust.

Yes, seeing the faces of the developers in public help the project and investors trust and also there is someone you can grab when things went south.

To introduce youself in the meeting and show the program does not mean a successful completion of mission. Some developments don't reach to the end user. Let's see  further work of team and won't praise in advance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Looks good . Well that begin to present themselves at events of this level. This increases trust.

Yes, seeing the faces of the developers in public help the project and investors trust and also there is someone you can grab when things went south.
Activity: 297
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
The team shared some pics of the Ethereum Meetup in London
on their Telegram Group so I just repost them for the ones interested.

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
I also hope the aeternity presentation at the Ethereum Meetup in London was recorded.

Tell me the name. Who exactly was invited to participate on ethereum panel? I would love to see how it went and what exactly was discussed.

It was this meetup: https://www.meetup.com/ethereum/events/236418192/ our funder Yani was introducing Aeternity.
There were other guests too.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Tell me the name. Who exactly was invited to participate on ethereum panel? I would love to see how it went and what exactly was discussed.
Thanks,

The event was recorded by the organizers so we should be able to share it once it has been published.
We are also looking forward to see it Wink
when this coin launch
when ico selling
when open bounty campaign, signature campaign facebook campaign and twitter campaign

We are still defining the token sale details which should be announced in due course. Shouldn't be much longer, hang in there.
We are also defining our bounty program and we should announce that hopefully at the same time as the token sale.
Thank you for the interest.
Activity: 297
I would not like to philosophize much, but I have a couple of questions and suggestions:
1. Will be able to trade coins immediately after completion of the ICO?
2. How long coins will be frozen?
3. What is the algorithm of POW mining?
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that you can lose a lot of investors who do not want to freeze their money for so long. Perhaps you'd better develop a mechanism to transfer coins immediately after ICO.

1. We are reaching out to several exchanges and we will try our best to have the token listed RIGHT DURING the token sale. It will initially be an Ethereum Token to be eventually swapped one to one on aeternity blockchain.
2. See 1
3. We will use a hybrid PoS/PoW system more details to follow.

When will this project get launched?

We have a roadmap in the OP, we plan to have a live production network by Q1 2018, however testnet is now live and we will deploy updates throughout the year.

A very high-tech project actually, I am fascinated by the whitepaper, the technology behind the project will change the blockchain industry. I wikl definitely buy your ICO tokens.

Thank you for the support.

Thanks for the reply, I missed it when I watched information about your project. I am happy with this model, and I look forward to further information. Will support your project.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
when this coin launch
when ico selling
when open bounty campaign, signature campaign facebook campaign and twitter campaign
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
You are all invited to join our founder, Yanislav Malahov, today for the January Ethereum Meetup at the Blockchain Expo in London, UK.

RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/ethereum/events/236418192/

You will need to get a free ticket for the Blockchain Expo as well, instructions are on the Meetup page.

We hope to see as many of you as possible, there will also be a Q&A session after the presentation.

Thanks,
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
You are all invited to join our founder, Yanislav Malahov, today for the January Ethereum Meetup at the Blockchain Expo in London, UK.

You will need to get a free ticket for the Blockchain Expo as well, instructions are on the Meetup page.

We hope to see as many of you as possible, there will also be a Q&A session after the presentation.

Great news for this meetup. we will hear good news of  next

I would not like to philosophize much, but I have a couple of questions and suggestions:
1. Will be able to trade coins immediately after completion of the ICO?
2. How long coins will be frozen?
3. What is the algorithm of POW mining?
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that you can lose a lot of investors who do not want to freeze their money for so long. Perhaps you'd better develop a mechanism to transfer coins immediately after ICO.

1. We are reaching out to several exchanges and we will try our best to have the token listed RIGHT DURING the token sale. It will initially be an Ethereum Token to be eventually swapped one to one on aeternity blockchain.
2. See 1
3. We will use a hybrid PoS/PoW system more details to follow.

We have a roadmap in the OP, we plan to have a live production network by Q1 2018, however testnet is now live and we will deploy updates throughout the year.

A very high-tech project actually, I am fascinated by the whitepaper, the technology behind the project will change the blockchain industry. I wikl definitely buy your ICO tokens.

Thank you for the support.

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Activity: 301
Jump to: